Guestrooms feature a Nespresso coffee maker,. With breathtaking views of Chicago, our hotel is the perfect wedding venue to celebrate your special day with friends and family. Stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Chicago. With the stunning backdrop of the Chicago River and city skyline, voco Chicago Downtown is the ultimate wedding destination with a view. I have nothing but great things to say about the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza. Your guests can enjoy luxury in-room amenities, an indoor pool, dry sauna, and bar area throughout the weekend. The room had a king size bed and a big sitting area with couch, coffee table and four lounge chairs (Rm 2048). A lively addition to Wolf Point and River North, the restaurant is an extension of the city's vibrant panoramic views of downtown and the riverfront. At the time I wasn't impressed with the carpet and the dance floor, but from recent pictures I have seen they have been updated. This was great considering our family members don't live in Chicago. Barbara Martin, the event coordinator, is very experienced, professional, and will answer any questions you have leading up to the night of your event. Only drawbacks: I think choosing the Holiday Inn as our venue was the best decision we made in our planning process. The package "perks" were great too! The Voco food, drinks, reception hall and ceremony room were all perfect for our event. 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. What percentage of users recommend voco Chicago Downtown and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services? The 598 square-foot American House is located on the perimeter of the Sauganash Ballroom. I think anyone who is looking for a downtown vendor but is concerned about budget should check out this hotel. Merchants Hotel features 897 square feet with the ability to divide into two rooms giving groups great flexibility in their set and usage. And the food! could not have asked for a better service or space. I can't thank her enough for all of her help and support over the last 6 months. The view was a northern view of the lake and the Hancock. Our flexible event space in downtown Chicago is ideal for business meetings, conferences and tradeshows, family reunions, and more. We had such a blast! Book online or call: Daily self-parking is $56 and includes in-and-out privileges until 3pm the day of check-out. Thanks to all the great people who made our day special! are breathtaking. Chicagos newest wedding venue opening late Summer 2022 along the Chicago River at iconic Wolf Point. Located along the perimeter of Sauganash Ballroom, this 720 square-foot room is a great space for U-shaped sets or training program. It is right along the river walk and we were lu We had our wedding here and it was wonderful! This was a big plus with a bunch of people who were unfamiliar with the city coming to the wedding. The packages offered at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza were great: the food was delicious, the venue was immaculate; but their greatest asset is Barb. . Barbara Martin and her staff were wonderful to work with. The Wolf Point Ballroom features 4,320 square feet of the 7,700+ square feet of modern event space with floor-to-ceiling windows. receiving our welcome bags. Having to go all the way down to the main building lobby to smoke. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at voco Chicago Downtown for wedding events? Whether you're in town for business or leisure, our team will make you feel right at home. People kept saying it was the best wedding food they had ever had (we had to agree and we go to a lot of wedding, between me and my husband we go to an average of 5 a year, actually 8 this last year! Janet even arranged me to have an early check in so I could get ready for my rehearsal dinner. Defined by urban style and modern comfort, voco Chicago Downtown sets the stage for an exciting Chicago experience for both business & leisure travelers. Great city views!! In addition, they just remodeled the entire hotel so everything is modern and really nice. Search and compare Savannah, GA hotels and accomomodations using our interactive hotel finder. The food was INCREDIBLE. With over 1,200 feet of space for your choice of meeting configurations, Western Stage House is the largest of the 11 function rooms on the perimeter of the 7,560 square-foot Sauganash Ballroom. Overall, I was incredibly happy and received so many compliments on my wedding it is ridiculous. The staff did not have a problem in placing the umbrellas on the Pia Coladas I ordered to welcome the guests. We like knowing our guests have had a great stay with us or finding out how we can make their voco experience even better. We were able to add in the late night pizzas we wanted and the additional bartender to ensure no one waited in line for a drink. We had our wedding (ceremony and reception) at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza's Wolf Point Ballroom on July 7, 2012. . your own Pins on Pinterest. The flower arrangement on the reception table included all tropical flowers. Blah. These rooms offer expansive views that are part of the fabric of Chicago. Liliana and her team were phenomenal! The wedding cake which was provided through the House of Fine Chocolates was amazing and Karen was wonderful to work with there. View all View all photos (113) Traveller (38) Room & Suite (20) Dining (18) Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Make sure your guests plan ahead! In terms of the wedding, everything was great! New voco Chicago Downtown rooms feature upscale amenities Waterview Kitchen + Bar serving inspired global eclectic fare, as well as Chicago favorites Newly reimagined hotel in downtown Chicago Chic design style throughout the common area of the hotel Spacious Holiday Inn guest rooms with city views of the River North ","post_title":"Chicago Parking Package","post_excerpt":"","post_status":"publish","comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","post_password":"","post_name":"chicago-parking-package-2","to_ping":"","pinged":"","post_modified":"2023-01-04 12:50:37","post_modified_gmt":"2023-01-04 18:50:37","post_content_filtered":"","post_parent":0,"guid":"https:\/\/www.choosechicago.com\/deal\/chicago-parking-package-2\/","menu_order":0,"post_type":"deal","post_mime_type":"","comment_count":"0","filter":"raw"}],"amens":""} }. Throughout the planning process we had great communication and she was extremely helpful getting things in order the day of the wedding. We reserved a room for my friend, put it in her name and when she went to check in they told her there was no record of it. Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding celebration, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different. The bridal suite had a wonderful view of the river. The hotel was accommodating to guest needs and so responsive to work with. For start to finish and top to bottom, they helped us through every decision and made our wedding day fantastic. The Wedding Packet included the cake and the anniversary cake, included one night stay for parents of the groom and bride, and the honeymoon suite for the newly weds the room# was kept as a secret) . She set up all of our center pieces for us that we brought in so we wouldn't have to. Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. The voco Hotel is part of a new dual-branded IHG property in Downtown Chicago that occupies the upper floors of the Holiday Inn Chicago Dwtn - Wolf Point (which has been recently renovated). voco Chicago Downtown is a wedding venue located in Chicago, Illinois. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in professionalism, 4.6 in flexibility and 4.6 in value. Warmer weather calls for a vacation. Our wedding weeke We had our wedding in the Wolf Point Ballroom and Janet is wonderful to work with! Even as the staff sees me, the DJ, walking in with my DJ equipment, they never hesitate to say "hello, Sir". The hotel is currently undergoing a complete renovation that will include transforming a portion of the existing building . This venue is the best of both worlds! For start to finish and top to bottom, they helped us through every decision and made our wedding day fantastic. The room was absolutely stunning, the food was amazing, and the staff was so accommodating. On our wedding day we had nothing but compliments from our guests. Register to earn 2,000 bonus points every 2 nights through April 14, 2023.. But what really sealed the deal was the staff. One friend admitted he ate before he came because he is normally so disappointed in wedding food, and he still devoured all his food even though he was completely stuffed because it was so good. Barbara was wonderful and endlessly answering my many questions which really put me at ease for the big day! Save the date and stay tuned for more updates by subscribing to our mailing list below! Please try again later or contact the. Its beautiful during the day and even more amazing at night. ihgplc.com What are you waiting for? Our block is open Thursday, July 27th - Sunday, July 3oth. I don't know if they were stealing them (I had great stuff in there!) Register and stay by April 30, 2023 for the opportunity to earn Gold Elite status through December 2024 by staying 2 qualifying nights, or Platinum Elite status through December 2024 by staying 5 qualifying nights within the promotion period. They had enough servers that no table had to wait for food. The main event space is the Wolf Point Ballroom which offers 4,320 square feet of dining and dancing space for weddings. 515 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654. The 682 square-foot Bull's Head is near the pre-function space of the Sauganash Ballroom. :). Contact Website Props for Gabriel too who helped put it all toge We had our wedding on June 25, 2011 and everything from start to finish went perfectly! Parking available Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or a grand wedding celebration, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different and will ensure your wedding day is everything you've dreamed of and more. This 483 square-foot space is perfect for a themed function or has the ability to transform into an extension of the pre-function space exhibits by retracting the exterior facing air wall. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". The room made our jaws drop, it was exactly what I had envisioned. Lobby. The bar was packed on the Saturday night (I think there were 2 weddings going on in the hotel) and service was slower than molasses, but the view is awesome, so waiting wasn't that huge of a deal. She made planning a wedding so stress free. 350 W. Wolf Point Plaza, Building 1 Chicago, IL 60654 voco Chicago Downtown is the first of its kind in Windy City, located at the heart of River North, The Loop, and Fulton Market. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. I would highly recommend using the Mart Plaza for your wedding! Use this space to tell this company exactly what you are looking for. guests booking rooms, but that was solved right away and the rest of our experience was great. It is beautiful and the staff is always great to work with. We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Blown out of the water by the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza and their staff. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel: Great wedding location! They were able to accommodate any request we had, and we could not have asked for a better team with which to work. Save your spot for a spring break escape at voco Chicago Downtown. Very, very nice! The new voco Hotel Chicago will consist of 293 guest rooms and the Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown . Boasting a central location near Michigan Avenue and the Loop, this contemporary Chicago boutique hotel is a sophisticated downtown escape for both business and leisure travelers. Great rate for Chicago. Loved having our wedding reception here. The space was great and the location is hard to beat being right downtown on the river. The couple receives a luxury suite experience complete with chilled sparkling wine and strawberries in room on your wedding night. following reasons: This was a great wedding venue in downtown Chicago, and reasonably priced. Inspired by the hotel's historic location and roots, Waterview offers a surprising twist on a classic Chicago menu and vibe. Plus, I know that they're consistent. Discover (and save!) My husband insisted that I would be the only one that noticed which was true. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at voco Chicago Downtown? She is organized, responds promptly and is very nice to work with. Check in Youll work one on one with the event planning staff to create a reception timeline, floor plan, and custom menu provided by the onsite culinary staff. Discover genuine guest reviews for voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel, in Downtown Chicago neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Upgrade your room for stunning views of the Chicago skyline. People have not stopped complimenting the food and service at the Holiday Inn even since our wedding! The food was INCREDIBLE. Enjoy our flexible booking & great rates! The service was also impeccable. Hig Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits, Chicago Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties, Illinois Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers + Parties. voco - Chicago Downtown River North , 2,4 , 2,7 Oak Street 1,3 . At voco Chicago Downtown, what does the bar service starting price include? The hotel was accommodating to guest needs and so responsive to work with. Overall, we had a great experience and beautiful reception. This location is in a great spot, an impossible to beat location in the heart of the city. We were very recently informed we would be charged a $2.50/room charge for each party My husband and I wanted to get married in downtown Chicago and take advantage of the breathtaking views the city had to offer, but we wanted to stick to a reasonable budget. After my guests had been checked in for four hours and still had not received their welcome bags, I called the hotel and found that they only have the manpower to deliver the bags from 3:00-4:00 p.m. Am I not paying them to have the bags delivered whenever I please? There is nowhere else in the city I would have rather had my reception at. The same would have cost around $14 from the room service menu. Calls from mobiles will be higher. What kind of wedding events does voco Chicago Downtown offer? All brides to be MUST look at this venue as a consideration. let us help you plan the perfect wedding or event in downtown . The food here is first class as well as the great bar. Chicago's newest wedding venue located along the Chicago River at iconic Wolf Point, voco Chicago Downtown is reliably different featuring skyline views overlooking the city and Chicago River, three ballrooms to choose from, and overnight accommodations for your wedding guests. Located on the 15th floor of the newly appointed hotel. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. It had beautiful views of downtown Chicago and the river from the south windows and a breathtaking sunset from the west windows. Daily self-parking is $56 and includes in-and-out privileges until 3pm the day of check-out. Book voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel, Chicago on Tripadvisor: See 8 traveller reviews, 115 candid photos, and great deals for voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel, ranked #18 of 30 hotels in Chicago and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Absolutely amazing! What furniture and decorations does voco Chicago Downtown have available for wedding events? If you get the chance, please send them to bmetzinger@martplaza.com. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Working with Barbara, their former wedding coordinator, was great. The views from the floor to ceiling windows in the ballroom are beautiful. Aside from the natural beauty the location provides, the hotel goes above and beyond to create the wedding for you. Enjoy our flexible booking & great rates! Great location! However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. First of all, the views are of downtown Chicago Barbara Martin at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza is awesome. The Wolf Point Parking garage entrance is located off the hotel drive at 325 West Wolf Point Plaza. The center of downtown Wilmington is alive during the business day from headquarter companies that include Chemours and Corporation Trust. 2 1 5 As I am from out of state originally and my husband is from the suburbs, we decided we wanted to get married in the city. The word voco is Latin and it means to "invite" and "call together" representing our thoughtful and unstuffy and charming nature of the brand. They were having a hard time identifying which rooms where for whom, especially if the last names were the same. Some people who had rooms were told that they didn't when they checked in (we know they had rooms because we received a printout of the guests who made reservations under our block). We can't say enough good things about this place. Business travelers will be near the Salesforce Tower Chicago and the McCormick Convention Center. Plus, there were tons of included perks that would have easily cost us hundreds if not a thousand dollars more had we gone through a different reception vendor. The Wolf Point Ballroom is adjacent to a pre-function area for serving cocktails and hors d oeuvres before the main event. Every person I met who worked at the hotel was always happy and smiling. The entire hotel truly treated everyone so well. During the time between when we signed the contract and the wedding, Barbara Martin replaced Kevin Sullivan as the sales manager which was a little bit of a tough transition as she was new and we had discussed many details with Kevin. From Millennium Park and the Magnificent Mile, to some of the Chicago's best restaurants in the West Loop and Fulton Market, voco Downtown Chicago is just minutes away from the Windy City's iconic sites.
Henry Louis Gates Jr Daughters, Gardenline Chainsaw Ignition Coil, Articles V