Call us today for a viewing or Try and Buy package. As an owner, youll become part of the Costa Palmas communityat home on a 1,500-acre resort, with more than 2 miles of calm, swimmable beach to call your own. For me, selling a property in Mexico is anticipated to be a very stressful process. In fact, I often provided Gio with my proxy to attend and vote on HOA matters on our behalf. Required fields are marked *. Get the following perks just for booking directly with us: For your security, we invite you to make your reservations though our official channels where you can find our best rates and promotions: Contact center: villalaestancia.com/contactWhatsApp: +52 322 307 3503Website: villalaestancia.com. Along with his undeniable talent, Giovanni has always been an absolute joy to work with, and I could not be happier with the results. - 6.154 opiniones y 6.548 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas de viajes para Flamingos en Tripadvisor. $425,000 USD They are the Go-To Team. Gio always makes us feel as if we are his only clients even though we know he is super busy working with others as well. These amenities often include tennis courts, fitness facilities, business centers and concierge services. Flamingos, situated next toNuevo Vallartain Riviera Nayarit and just north of Puerto Vallarta, is a mega-development situated alongside the longest beach and one of the most beautiful beaches in Banderas Bay. Please download our Free Condo Buyer's Guide to help you save time and money. It was the loyalty he displayed to his client and his ability to make everyone feel heard that convinced us to retain his services and act as our rental agent and property manager. Each year, each owner will receive a desired month guaranteed. Nestled on the shores of Banderas Bay in between the popular destinations of Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, the stunning beachfront property is an idyllic hideaway for indulging in the glory of Mexico. I dont think the sale would have gone through without him. https://rivieranayarit.villalaestanciarealestate.com/, Join our Mailing List and Receive Information Generated income from the rental of your villa can be used towards paying your maintenance dues and taxes or any other way you choose. Once we decided that a Mexico Real Estate purchase was right for us, finding the right realtor whom we could trust became paramount. Read more Villa La Estancia Type: Condominium Region: Flamingos Paseo Cocoteros 700, Flamingos Starting at: $750,000 usd 2 BD 3 BA Share this property Villa La Estancia is an elegant resort-style condominium complex that combines a second-home residential ownership lifestyle with a luxury vacation experience. RENTAL PRICE Your Platinum Concierge membership allows you an enhanced level of ownership by offering a wider range of services at special rates. Every aspect of it was phenomenal. Our portfolio is growing daily to include mountain, beach and desert resorts. Back to list The Villa Group. dues contribute towards your enjoyment, leisure and ownership satisfaction with your home by the sea. If you would like more information, please let me know and I will email you a preview kit and sample floorplans. Flash Sale! The perfect accommodations, 1 bedroom suite with 2 baths, kitchen, laundry, wifi, etc; all the amenities to make you comfortable & feel at home. Upon request, Villa La Estancia can administer the rental of your fully or fractionally owned villa for the occasions when you are not using it. Near the beach, this property has breathtaking north and south views that you can see from its balcony. ($5,890,950MXN*), 1 beds Something that sets Giovanni apart from others is that he, himself, is a VLE owner and, in addition, he is active on the sales side. Giovanni was candid, provided great feedback, helped explain clearly all details, and. Our spacious residential suites in Los Cabos and Riviera Nayarit offer a sublime combination where elegance and sophistication meet the sweeping ocean and sea vistas to create a magical fusion for a unique vacation experience. You can be sure that your property is safe and secure, prepared to the utmost standards for you, your family and guests whenever you wish to return year after year to your home by the sea. The rules and information required by Mexican authorities and the banks were far more extensive than years ago (and seemed to increase every few months). Each owner will be issued with an individual secured deed for their property or fraction enjoying from a range of Two and Three Bedroom Villas and Penthouses for purchase in Cabo San Lucas and Riviera Nayarit. Each owner will be issued with an individual secured deed for their property or fraction enjoying from a range of Two and Three Bedroom Villas and Penthouses for purchase in Cabo San Lucas and Riviera Nayarit. Read More Deals & Specials Get Guest rates, it's free! Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa: Activity staff - Read 5,403 reviews, view 3,631 traveller photos, and find great deals for Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. Fractional ownership at Villa La Estancia is the shared ownership of a villa with "partner" owners who stay at their home at different times of the year. Regional Groups & Weddings Sales Manager, in charge of 4 Hotels, 2 in Puerto Vallarta Jalisco (Villa del Mar category 3 stars, Villa del Palmar Vallarta category 4 stars) and 2 in Riviera Nayarit (Villa del Palmar Flamingos 5 stars and Hotel Villa la Estancia, luxury category /4 diamonds) Main activity is the negotiation with national and international commercial accounts, groups & weddings . All-inclusive Marival Distinct Luxury Residences & World Spa - All Inclusive Nuevo Vallarta from $1,749 per person 3 nights Departs from MSP Take a Look Trip Advisor Rating All-inclusive Marival Emotions Resort & Suites - All Inclusive Nuevo Vallarta from $1,346 per person 3 nights Departs from MSP Take a Look This property was much smaller and the experience was much more personal. FT. This apartment is near Fiiba Nueva Vallarta Beach Club and Playa Blue Flag Shopping center. It is worth noting that this sale occurred on the heels of a debacle related to a previous owner and their legal issues with the IRS. At the same time, we had two potential transactions come and go, with the typical accompanying frustrations, disappointment, wasted time, and even some harsh words! 2,310 sqft, $459,000 USD House location: Calle San Gabriel Arcngel, San Francisco II, 45100 Zapopan, JAL, Mexico. Paseo Cocoteros No. Fractional ownership at Villa La Estancia is for the buyer who is looking for titled real estate rather than timeshare or vacation club memberships, allowing you to acquire a fee-simple, deeded equity interest in a property that is recognized by the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and the Mexican Association of Realtors (AMPI) which is the equivalent to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) in the United States. The closing title company was great to work with and really good at communicating with us, which was a very welcome surprise. Everyone from the, This was my families second time going to this resort for our summer vacation. Villa La Estancia is our very favorite resort, and the only place we choose to stay! I would highly recommend Giovanni and his team at The Agency Los Cabos to anyone selling or buying real estate in Cabo San Lucas. If you are interested in the villas for sale at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit. Measuring 2,212 square feet, the lavishly appointed Two-Bedroom Suites are outfitted with everything you could possibly need. The staff works incredibly hard to make sure you enjoy it. To keep the property running smoothly, fractional villas are professionally managed and maintained by the Villa La Estancia management company, the cost of which is included in your HOA dues. The panoramic oceanfront villa is truly a gem, sitting on the Sea of Cortez. The re-sale real estate market in Cabo San Lucas is currently exceptionally difficult, however, Giovanni and his team made selling my villa at Villa La Estancia a smooth and pleasant experience. about Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit Real Estate. With its exclusive ambiance and AAA four Diamond rating, Villa La Estancia in Riviera Nayarit is redefining luxury and sophistication. We first met Giovanni back in 2010 when we wanted to purchase the beautiful Penthouse 3502 and were having a hard time getting the purchase to move forward. Inside these villas for sale are ten foot ceilings which enhance the palatial feeling of the interiors, including a grand living room plus spacious dining and entertainment spaces. About the brand. There are a wide-range of units for sale typically between $773,463 and $3,314,201. Thanks for getting things done, Gio. We would recommend Giovanni to anyone in need of a professional who places the clients needs at the forefront while acting with integrity and professionalism. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working with Giovanni and came to know him as a truly valuable asset to anyone looking to purchase property both nationally and internationally. Villa La Estancia is the number 1 rated resort in Nuevo Vallarta. Feel free to contact us with any questions or to discuss further. 1 baths 1,655 sqft, $465,973 USD Yes, citizens from other countries are eligible to buy real estate in Mexico, but it must be done through renewable bank trusts known as fideicomisos. Galeria Vallarta and Galeria Flores are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Paradise Plaza Shopping Center and Plaza Lago Real Shopping Center. View Now. Get the best rate and exclusive benefits! for years to come, following the forced sale/liquidation of these assets. You will be blown away by the stunning Riviera Nayarit ocean views displayed through tempered, double glazed windows and sliding doors, which lead to your sweeping balcony or terrace. We are happy to say that we finally sold our place with Gios help, this past Fall. 2 baths When we entered the unit for the first time, we fell in love with the view and quickly came up with the name we believe best describes it: Hermosa Vista. We bring together eligible luxury property seekers to co-own a second home just as people have done for decades with other high end products like private jets and yachts. The simplest description of Fractional Real Estate Ownership is shared ownership of a deeded property, with usage rights based on time. Generally, a management company takes care of service and amenities. The perfect accommodations, 1 bedroom suite with 2 baths, kitchen, laundry, wifi, etc; all the amenities to make you comfortable & feel at home. WhatsApp: +52 322 307 3503. ($7,247,191MXN*), 2 beds Fractional owners can upgrade to a higher fraction, larger villa or to full ownership at any time within the available developer inventory. Typically there are three seasons: Winter, Spring and Summer and each quarter owner would receive one month (30 days) in each season in a rotation each year within a selective lottery process. The bottom line is this: I would recommend Gio to any friends and or family looking to purchase or sell their dream home in Cabo San Lucas or Los Angeles for that matter! Dennis McErlean Seller Villa La Estancia 2502, Chery & Marc F. - Villa La Estancia, Buyers Villa 3301, Brad & Tina Pomerance - Villa La Estancia, Buyers Villa 1508, Mike & Cheryl Mendez - Villa La Estancia, Sellers Villa 3401, Lisa Sonsini - Villa La Estancia, Seller Villa 3401, Sherril Roberts - Villa La Estancia, Seller Villa 3304-2, Michael Nyeholt - Villa La Estancia, Buyer Villa 1301- 3 & 4, Kevin & Margie Huguet - Villa La Estancia Buyers Villa 1204-2, Ralph H & Laura Clinard - Villa La Estancia, Sellers Villa 3201-2, Michael B. Adesman & Susan Margot Well - Villa La Estancia, Buyers Villa 3201-2, Mary & Dee Vaidya - Villa La Estancia, Sellers Penthouse 3502, Kris Anderson and Marc Whitener - Villa La Estancia, Buyers Penthouse 3502, Jeff Prince - Villa La Estancia, Seller Villa 1102 & 1103, Steven Bourgeois, Sr. - Villa La Estancia, Seller Villa 3404-1, Jeff & Paulette Carpoff - Villa La Estancia, Buyers Penthouse 2801, Villas 2606 & 3409, Costa Palmas Four Seasons Real Estate For Sale. Best of all, you get to share memorable experiences and enjoyment with your loved ones. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about these listings for sale! All Villa Group properties offer several pools or multi-level pools, jacuzzis, gymnasium, full European spa, supermarket, deli, Internet cafe, kids' program, and fully . From the beginning, Gio kept us very well informed. We take care of everything for you, giving you the freedom to focus on what really matters. These owners held several Villa La Estancia properties and many owners expected depressed market values. Hectors drinks were delicious! En venta Casas en Venta . Write a review today! Punto Novo, Nuevo Vallarta West, Riviera Nayarit. I cannot say enough about my most recent experience, I give Gio my highest recommendation! As you may know, following the hurricane, VLE did an amazing job of getting everything up and running quickly and our unit came through the ordeal relatively unscathed. Sign up to be alerted as soon as resales hit the market. ($8,319,834MXN*), 3 beds He is your only logical choice! You are aware that the price of the Real Estate Discovery Package will depend on the season and hotel . If your goal is to complete the transaction then Giovanni is the one to choose. He took the bull by the horns and immediately began the process. We are the proud new owners of Unit 3301. The perfect accommodations, 1 bedroom suite with 2 baths, kitchen, laundry, wifi, etc; all the amenities to make you comfortable & feel at home. Had previously been to the Villa La Estancia in Cabo San Lucas. Starting from $3,300,000/MXN. With such amazing features, you may find it hard to leave home! Developer financing is also available for a limited time and can help you get your desired villa and investment with ease. He went above and beyond the normal phases of listing, staging, showing, managing offers, inspections, and closing. Of all the realtors I have worked with, I can confidently say, Gio understands as well as anyone Price is only an issue in the absence of value . It's an excellent way to combine worry-free home ownership and resort style 5-star amenities and services into one.
Geert Vanden Bossche Wiki, Mario Creepypasta Image Origin, Articles V