I found myself jumping through 3-4 Acts and thinking "I shouldmaybe replace this chest I picked up in Act 1." Vaal Spectral Throw is a vaal projectile attack that throws a copy of the player's melee weapon, spiralling outwards from the character and hitting enemies in its path. You can play Elemental Spectral Helix and run Spectral Helix, Trinity, Added Cold Damage, and Onslaught for the gems. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 1. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Projectiles travel their slowest when they are at their limit of the range and will therefore cause the maximum number of hits near there. Spectral Shield Throw Lacerate Volatile Dead Static Strike Infernal Blow Fire Trap Lightning Trap Barrage Blade Vortex Shattering Steel Venom Gyre Blade Trap Spectral Helix Poisonous Concoction: Ice Nova Scorching Ray Storm Burst Static Strike Rain of Arrows Blade Vortex Spectral Shield Throw Lacerate Elemental Hit Volatile Dead Creeping Frost . If no specific monster is chosen, one is picked at random. I've been having to use Lifetap to apply it, after mark on hit mana multiplier it costs 47 mana, -21 from nonchannel crafts is way more than the 13 mana I have. Gathering Winds 88%. As the projectile begins to move from its point of origin, the attack gains more damage, capped at 60% more damage. 10% increased Evasion Rating while Moving, Supported Skills have 0.5% less Skill Effect Duration, Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack and Cast Speed, Bleeding inflicted by Supported Skills deals Damage 0.5% faster, Supported Skills have (40-49)% less Skill Effect Duration. If you like the archer archetype, this might be one of the best ascendancy classes for you. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Supports projectile skills, making their projectiles fork into two projectiles the first time they hit an enemy and don't pierce it. Level 100 Venom Gyre Deadeye [3.19] - POBb.in The following threshold jewels augment Spectral Throw: Note that the jewels may be drop disabled and only be found in the permanent leagues as legacy items. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Subscribe if you enjoyed! If you want more information with POB and have any questions https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2626271 Builed g. It's my favorite skill and has been for nearly 5 years. I see a lot of "VG vs CL, which one is better?" Contents 1 Skill functions and interactions 2 Gem level progression 3 Item acquisition 3.1 Recipes 3.2 Quest reward Before Venom Gyre, you need must first consider the following: Prioritize getting Splitting Steel, Chance to Bleed, and Onslaught for the gems. Spectral Shield Throw | PoE Wiki Venom Gyre is basically Spectral Throw but with higher Damage Effectiveness, Attack damage, Attack speed, Poison, AND the ability to catch and throw the caught projectiles. PoEDB, Path of Exile Wiki By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Alt + regal + recom shaper bases? I wish dudeman would fold up his mod list when the overlay map is shown. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Tag: Continue reading "Anomalous Venom Gyre PoE" It drops after killing the first monster of the game, Hungry Corpse. I wonder if it's viable with ashes of the stars instead for +1 projectile and slower projectiles. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The skill has a cooldown that can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge and has a chance to generate a Frenzy . Spectral Throw has had its damage increased. [Top 5] PoE Best Armor Sets for Deadeye That Are Powerful Spectral Throw - Path of Exile Wiki Apart from the fact that 70 travel distance is not really what you constantly get, even if you put 50 (normal 1 screen long more or less) you get to 75ish mills, that multiplied x2 since ST comes back or do weird stuff with sniper's mark is roughly 150mill. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Cobra Lash is an attack skill that fires chaining projectiles that deal chaos damage with a chance to poison. Projectile speed affects the distance but not the effectiveness at which this occurs. This is basicly my spectral throw dex stack build, with a few changes. Community Streaming - Mathil Build List v4.0 - Forum - News - Path of Exile Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Projectile Damage, Projectiles from Supported Skills Pierce 0.1 additional Targets, Projectiles from Supported Skills that have Pierced deal 2% increased Damage, Projectiles from Supported Skills Pierce (2-4) additional Targets. prefix can't be changed, harvest roll speed, then finish off that? Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 80% at gem level 1 (from 54%), up to 100% at gem level 20 (from 90%). Summon Spectral Wolf is a skill that summons an allied Spectral Wolf minion. Venom gyre does need the helm enchant though to work properly and ricochet instead of farshot. I got decent at making rings and boots this league. [Path of Exile 3.18] Venom Gyre | 81M DPS | 100% Delirium T16 How did you make yours? What if you did a hunter/shaper claw and stacked BOTH the cold per dex mods using an awakener's? Only works with daggers, claws and one handed swords. Spectral Throw is an attack skill. When it collides with something it will shatter, launching a number of smaller shards as projectiles in all directions. Moribund, he gazed upon the journey taken as blood trickled down his chin. Right click this item then left click an item to apply it. I'm sure I could sit down and improve my current build pretty easily, but that's not why I'm here. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} I've kind of hit that will where I'm starting to get squishy, starting to kill slow, running out of levels, and the easiest solution seems to be to throw money at it. Mathil has dex stacking ST video and it looks solid, some others have similar videos. Right click to remove from a socket. Right click to remove from a socket. Its been SEVERAL years since Spectral Throw has been any sort of usable. I think Cobra Lash will be like spectral throw so multi strike will not be support this, but im sure lmp or gmp will be great chose for farming maps. Supports projectile skills, and any other skills that chain. Caught projectiles spiral outwards when you use Whirling Blades and do not return. Cast On Critical Strike Support. Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time. Venom gyre does need the helm enchant though to work properly and ricochet instead of farshot. Jun 3, 2022 1 Dislike Share Random Noob 616 subscribers A little showcase of venom gyre. Supports projectile skills, making their projectiles fork into two projectiles the first time they hit an enemy and don't pierce it. It flies out and then returns to you, in a spinning attack that damages enemies in its path. Question what is your mana cost for your spectral throw? Now deals 90% of base damage at gem level 1 (from 80%), up to 115% at gem level 20 (from 104%). Now converts 60% of physical damage to chaos damage (from 50%). If so, thats pretty good bang for your buck I think. Ill post some videos in the next couple of days of bossing on the build. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Venom Gyre is good though, so play what you like the most. It throws the current melee weapon at an enemy and returns to the player, dealing damage to enemies in its path. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} When you shock an enemy while you have this buff, creates a spherical field of energy attached to the shocked enemy for a duration, which will damage it and other nearby enemies with beams of . To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox.". Passives. Ailments mechanics explained by ZiggyD including Poison and all interactions, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2171678, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605098, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_LmH_JsJ0&t=, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IujuQvFN4Q, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/480792187?collection=iaLqCLr2wxVEaA, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-HwTFKDTwzQejkn7fLmqRLcgT3RK8dsI6frS5H2-h_0/mobilebasic, Terms of Use, Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice. Requires a Dagger or Claw. BUILD IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, I WILL SUCCESSFULLY DEVELOP. Mathil's Dex-stack Spectral Throw guide : r/PathOfExileBuilds - reddit Right click to remove from a socket. The 3 latter skill do everything ST does but better in every way. Hi! How did you make the claw? Enchantment Spectral Throw Projectile Deceleration 1, Enchantment Spectral Throw Projectile Deceleration 2, Enchantment Spectral Throw Projectile Speed 1, Enchantment Spectral Throw Projectile Speed 2, Spectral Throw with no speed or acceleration modifiers. Chain: Works as expected for the primary projectile. With COC tornado setup you are hitting with nearly every blade you shoot out on single target, so it has that shotgun potential and you get the double hit like spectral throw. Wonder how this compares to a howa spectral throw, all that evasion from shapers touch converted to armor for aegis makes it pretty crazy defensive wise. Far Shot - Path of Exile Wiki What good is power when it just accumulates on the already-powerful?" Spectral Throw has had its damage increased. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Caught projectiles spiral outwards when you use Whirling Blades and do not return. Check the to-do list of updates needed for version 3.14.0. It throws the current melee weapon at an enemy and returns to the player, dealing damage to enemies in its path. Fires a returning projectile that can be caught. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Your Spectral Throw becomes a triple blade effect. Venom Gyre is a claw/dagger attack skill that throws a projectile that deals chaos damage with a chance to poison. poe helmet enchant chance poe helmet enchant chance. All items grant the level 10 version of the skill except for Law of the Wilds, which grants the level 25 version. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Reach into the Void and claim your prize. Projectiles from Supported Skills Pierce (2-4) additional Targets. Venom Gyre - Path of Exile Wiki If you believe that your post qualifies for having this requirement waived please reply below and explain why, once a mod has checked that you have indeed met this requirement they will also delete this message. Throws a spectral copy of your melee weapon. Fork Support 98%. "Masters of wit, strength and cunning. Path of Exile is a free online-only action RPG under development by Grinding Gear Games in New Zealand. Supported Skills deal (15-6)% less Projectile Damage, Supported Skills deal (35-26)% less Projectile Damage, x% Increased Physical Damage with Two Handed (or One Handed) melee weapons, Supported Skills have (50-69)% increased Projectile Speed, 30% reduced Spectral Throw Projectile Deceleration, "Masters of wit, strength and cunning. Determination has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency20%. Path of Exile Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. and our Those looks so cool. Attack. It was probably the easiest run I've ever had through the Acts. This is by far the strongest sim farmer I've played yet and can do uber bosses as well, so far Uber maven/Uber cortex. Attack is one of four damage sources, which deals damage to targets based on the damage values from weapons or unarmed.It can also be based on the defensive values from shields like with Shield Charge or Spectral Shield Throw.Skills that deal attack damage have the Attack gem tag. Started to build this, then noticed the 1% attack speed/25 dex chest mod is not an influence, but a breach mod. Lightning Strike is also another option. What good is power when it just accumulates on the already-powerful?" Duration is proportional to the projectile speed. Nice pseudo rule 10. Best Deadeye Builds for The Forbidden Sanctum League (PoE 3.20) Published. Fixed a bug where Spectral Throw could travel further than intended if used when standing very close to a wall. "Masters of wit, strength and cunning. Hello there ! Still have a lot more to optimize but I'm pretty happy with where the build is atm. Attack - PoEDB, Path of Exile Wiki ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} The base duration for the projectile to return to its origin is ~1.833 seconds. Have done 200% quant feared with 1 death and im sure will have no issues with the other uber bosses. The minion will die when you have no Virulence. Please consider helping keep the wiki up to date. To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox. Multiple Projectiles, Volley: Applies to the initial throw, but not caught blades released by Whirling Blades. When you poison an enemy while you have this buff, you gain Virulence, and summon an Agony Crawler minion that uses projectile and area attacks. Class: Ranger DeadEyeMain Skill(s): Dex Stacker Spectral ThrowType: mapper / bosserPOB: https://pastebin.com/P3as79fcPrice: 90ex (price breakdown in POB note. Always love to see mathil blow off some currency. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Trinity Support 83%. Reach into the Void and claim your prize. Spectral Shield Throw Attack, Projectile, Physical Level: (1-20) Cost: (7-10) Mana Critical Strike Chance: 5.00% Requires Level 28 Throws a spectral copy of your shield as a projectile which cannot pierce, and deals off-hand damage augmented by the defences of the shield.
File A Police Report Nashville Tn, Joe Goldberg Psychoanalysis, Articles V