The "Vatican" of the Templars? - BBC Travel Local tour guide Aurelia Madeira explained in 2020: We know that where there were Templars, there were tunnels. Three large pipes that carry steam toward campus to heat it. The Underground Tunnels | Harvard - Harvard College did you hear if they recovered them ? We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Under Trevi Fountain two huge underground places were found. The amount of gold is absolutely huge and far more than anyone ever imagined. Once it's up and running in early 2016, it's unlikely to be accessed by humans again for another 10 years. As for me, I dont claim anything I simply research and share what I find. Fitts probably does not believe in NESARA nor is she likely to believe in a Global Currency Reset. Those who wish to be on his Insiders Club pay 11 euro per month and he has publicly stated that if there is any money over, he will give it to his son. The Vatican has a long history going back to the early Roman days. When that happens, if there is anything that is being shared around thats not totally true, we will all find out. the weight of gold is 1206 lbs per cubic foot. If indeed a reset is needed it is needed for the demise of this kind of thing. I think it was around December someone posted a video of the Vatican blacked out for several hours one night we had no idea what happened until I heard later gene decode mention them finding and taking a vast amt of gold, ancient artifacts, missing books of the Bible, and meticulous records of everything taken. Thanks for your comments! I think its more that you are awake and aware and joining the dots together! 14Yes, the fine fruit that you desired has left you, and all the delicacies and the splendid things have vanished from you, never to be found again. As many say, it is for the children, and Im with you on that. Thanks for your responses great! Marilyn, I just got here though a link at Telegram. You can check that out for yourself. Its a worry! Hi Stacy, Tunnel networks. They will heal the mind. Thank you for causing me to check on it. Pelosi, Schumer ha ha they still have a lot of power & they are using it daily. And Ive heard theres even a possibility that the enemy has altered parts of what we have now as scripture ugh conceivable depending on the character of the men who had access to the original manuscripts. Underground tunnels found at Templar's 'Vatican' stronghold Look closely and youll see. Antichrist, 666 on hand or forehead. I've used it plenty of times: (Wikipedia) It's ok. One gets used to it. and went for 150 miles. This is exactly what I believe its all about the scriptures coming to pass right before our very eyes! Some banks will take your money in your bank account due to their false legal permission to do so, given them by courts and legislatures. Why? the link. As well as the tunnels, the team of archaeologists discovered the remnants. The length of the tunnel was given as approximately 1,500 miles, so it cuts through underneath both land and water. Regarding the biblical findings, I think that the God that hung the stars and moons, separated darkness from light, and created every needful and beautiful thing , can keep all the books we need, in His care. Basically, I really believe we are indeed watching a movie play out before our eyes. Bcoz I believe that there in the Mediterranean sea is a mega volcano that will erupt from which the beast will arise and will embody the Anti-messiah or Antichrist who is being cloned from the body of Nimrod in the lab under the mountains of Colorado, Ever wondered what was the reason for the Iraq war? I know hes spoken about it many times. Thank you for sharing your understanding of Revelations with us. Frightening stuff. Yes, you are going to be tormented and killed. As for me, Ive stopped looking up at the skies and wanting to shoot them with a laser gun! Your believes are your GOD whatever you choose to believe in the Universe will give you evident of your beliefs. Dig into your own research and see for yourself. By the way, Great comments by Dennis Richardson! We will be well off. Yes America definitely helped to pay for the wars, but so did many other countries. Myth, Reptilians & Underground Bases - Dr. Rita Louise Construction of the Passetto wall began around the year 850, but it wasn't completed until the year 1277 under Pope Nicholas III. Because there has only ever been mined across the world 190,000 tons of Gold! 6 Sept. a huge tunnel in the Philippines was destroyed - accompanied by an earthquake. Hi Geekgal, I encourage you to research. Thank you for wanting to. and that is all that your ego will allow you to believe in. The passageway was built by a later ownerEmily FitzGerald, Duchess of Leinsterto bring seawater to the estate. For this reason there is the hypothesis that there are tunnels to America. Remember all the headlines: This was when the Alliance and Military were taking down the 13 bloodline families, and the Vatican. How long did it take them? You should pray andlook within yourself cause all answers lie there and this yndersyanding helps you in a sense graduate to the next.. its almost here. Rome's Ancient Catacombs | National Geographic - History This is it! When you look at the overall of how the n/w/o have been in charge of what happens, it isnt good. What to leave out. Very much a fantasy list of people that we wish are dead, arrested, hanged, inprisoned or totally out of commission. But as the publics distrust for their secrecy increased, King Philip IV of France seized his opportunity to settle his own debts and destroy them. The Word speaks of it over and over. Different shaped eyes, chins, hair etc. I have followed this entire mess for 5 years. etc. Thank you again! 650 aeroplanes were required to carry away all the gold that was brought out of the tunnel which led to Jerusalem. Citizens of Tomar once told me that, when burning tires there, smoke came out here - so there was an underground corridor here that, as far as I know, was closed in the 20th century. He cannot say who and is under an NDA which prevents him from saying a whole lot more than he does. He reveals how his experience in the laser industry led him into contact with the dark military-intelligence alphabet agencies. You may ask why that would be? Cant wait to see the ending. They are believed to have been of strategic importance for the Templars to escape when they came under siege. Read up on bio labs across the world, WMD found on Evergreen. But for those of us who have really discerning minds, we were the ones considered conspiracy theorists by most everyone else because we were being good Bereans. One to mention here is Jordan Sather, a massive douchecanoe!!! Hopefully that time will be very soon. He had 28 or more attempts on his Life and I am leaning towards divine intervention, like Trump is the Modern day Moses, but now I am disappointed and confused ! How to Understand Symbolism in Revelations, How They Connect Wicked Secret Underground Cities. There are many trolls out there writing stuff against him. We will be backed by gold soon, so it will be very important. People have been thinking they are small earthquakes. This is what has been missing many people do not question anything, which is sad. The main sources are Trump and JFK Jr. Then their loyal patriots share the messages. He said: If the Templars had any secret treasure, it remains secret, but I see no special reason why they did have any. A massive treasure that dates back about 2,000 years is hidden deep underground in Italy's capital city. Charlie Freak said, "When the American Marines first arrived they went to New Zealand. The actual direct flight distance is 1,432.90 miles (2,306.03 kms). In 1492, Pope Alexander VI finished the wall in its current form as seen today. As for the Holy Grail, there is a connection, but its like the connection between James Bond Spectre and MI6 it exists in fantasy. Thank you Jean for your great words! Do your own research and learn how you and your family have been screwed! It was stockpiled in various places, hidden from the worlds view. All that Templars & Jesuits have been about has been to create world government in opposition to Jesus Christ real justice of HIS Kingdom. I have been wondering this so for quite some time. . in 2003, it may be headed there again. Veterans. Court Case brought against Jerusalem for Hiding Vatican's Illegal Those that deal with tribunals or those that are risen before? Hi David, There are tunnels all over the world. PlusJessie Czebotar of Illuminate The Darkness weighs in and takes your questions. Your email address will not be published. Do any underground tunnels connect Rome to Vatican City, like those DUMBS well if real, there is only talk about them. Its mine I left it there, just forgot where I put it. There is much more to the Vatican than just being the home of Saint Peter's Basilica and being the smallest country on earth. I really like Charlie Ward. The first big Vac hoax was the cause of the 1918 Spanish Flu. My job is simply to cause people to research. Vaccine news: Oxford jab outperforms rival amid Macron criticism, Yanis Varoufakis dismissal of EU's claim that Brexit can help bloc, Underground tunnels of the Knights Templar were found in Portugal, Historian and author Paulo Alexandre Loucao, Gualdim Pais, an important Templar in Portugal, King Arthur: Holy Grail of history unravelled by 'tantalising clues', Knights Templar treasure debunked by expert, Knights Templar treasure debunked by expert after Holy Grail mystery unravelled, Antarctica: Scientists make breakthrough over dinosaur-extinction [VIDEO], NASA asteroid revelation: Space rock 'threatens' Earth researcher [ANALYSIS], Asteroid tsunami: Why scientist offered dire warning to US coast [COMMENT], Secret door leading to underground caves of Knights Templar, Knights Templar: Lost secrets of Crusaders who 'carried Holy Grail'. More Gold Than You Can Imagine Found in the Tunnel Its like when a good spirited person enters the room the others tend to become happy as welk.. He moved all his videos over to other places, such as Bit Tube, but they dont appear in order any more. Ive been in the truth community for quite some time and research extensively. Do some research. The amount found under the Vatican is so huge that it blows the mind. Now we go to the 5th demention and life happy everafter. We need to set our eyes on the real truth and hope for this world, and that is Jesus Christ. Its amazing! Remember the end times is referring to the end times for the Ca/bal (N/W/O), not the end times for us. Running from Vatican City, and deep underground, there is a tunnel that runs almost in a direct line to Jerusalem. Underground tunnels found at Templar's 'Vatican' stronghold March 04, 2021 In the city of Tomar stands the Church of Santa Maria do Olival, built in the second half of the 12th century by the provincial master of the Order of the Knights Templar in Portugal, Gualdim Pais. Im sorry Jackie, I dont go along with these Annunaki/alien or monkey theories. In the city of Tomar stands the Church of Santa Maria do Olival, built in the second half of the 12th century by the provincial master of the Order of the Knights Templar in Portugal, Gualdim Pais. Vatican Pedophile Ring, Child Trafficking, Mass Graves and Missing Now I am not a seismologue, but it felt strange somehow. The length of the tunnel was given as approximately 1,500 miles, so it cuts through underneath both land and water. There is probably not that much gold in the physical universe! Has Donald Trump been chosen, I certainly voted for him? President Trump has not been got to by the Ca/bal not in the slightest. Next to Plovdiv we have a catholic town called Rakovski. It belongs to Americans,its our tax money that Corporate America has been stealing from us. The Underground Tunnel with Angled Entry Panels is great for children to adventure through. Absolute power leads to absolute corruption good people seek to empower others, evil people seek to get power over others. f 1 kilo bars of gold were placed end-to-end for 1,433 miles, the weight would be 929,799,277 Troy ounces. I do believe God is at the helm and and Hes more than had enough the time for Him to act has come. I believe it will be. Id really like to know where he gets his info from. Even what I have learned so far has sent me for a six. No, of course, it wasnt. To show the people what it would have been like under their globalist regime. Blessings!! Its a poison substance that has never been approved. Charlie Ward is being attacked by people that I used to follow but clearly, they have been waiting in the wind to drop bull crap about good people. Hi Patty! I have lost family and friends trying to get people to understand & especially about the CHILDREN. In 1494, under Charles VIII, France invaded Italy during the Italian War of 1494-1498. Underground . 1US$ = 1AUD$ = 1 Vietnamese Dong = 1 Iraqi Dinar etc. For more interesting info, watch the Belly of The Beast by Justen & Wes Faull brothers on YT or buy the video which includes some of the best speakers and much more info. Church Hill Tunnel - Wikipedia Starting from Vatican City, for the first 150 miles, (241 kms) there was found a Tja, an einem Ort muss man das Gelbezeug lagern und Amerika ist sogut wie der Mond. a relative newbie in this Anon world. Hi Russell, Im with you Dorothy! Gitmo is full, they built another jail there and barges offshore full of these people awaiting their tribunal. Go to Apocyraphal 1970 think it is called. God is good. Translation: It is confusing and not easy to believe, although I am not interested in the gold, that you can not eat either, because I think if someone is hungry he needs a piece of bread and a sip of clean water that should be there for everyone in the world. I want you to think this through the jab is NOT vaccine! Do I believe that? Youre welcome! The 1500 Mile Tunnel From the Vatican to Jerusalem - More Gold Than You What ever you believe today, will be your reality tomorrow. My opinion, between September 7 and September 17, 2021, a Jubilee will happen. Yes Jeanne he has been asked to work on that side of things. I cant say I go along with your info on the beast and false prophet etc but that doesnt make it not true. There are probably nefarious things going on. Thank you. One kilo bars of gold are the size of smartphones. Yep countless thousands are definitely stupid enough to believe. God is good! It is more that we plant seeds in the hope it will cause people to start doing their own research. Isnt that how anything is produced. The length of the tunnel was given as approximately 1,500 miles, so it cuts through underneath both land and water. He is able to protect what is His. Ive seen pictures of these tunnels and one with creatures inside that military decimated. We are close, and the White House will be torn down along with the Capitol, Supreme Court etc. I am not against gatherings of people who love the Lord, or in the many ways they do it just against the infiltration of evil and people acting like they are Christians when secretly they are not instead, they are worshippers of Satan. One of the more intriguing is the Vatican Necropolis laying underneath Saint Peter's Basilica. I feel your pain John! 2100 CAGED KiDS IN TUNNELS RESCUED BY U.S MARINES IN CALIFORNIA. Then right click and paste. The Secret Tunnel Under The Vatican | uCatholic Best regards, Mr. T. Hi Mr T I agree we are looking fair and square into Bible Revelations as we speak! So, in My humble opinin, doesnt matter if theres no evidences of what You posted, the Holy Scriptures described their luxurious Life and for me is enough. . I definitely dont think its too strange to think as you are. prior to the current day we are living in didnt really have the comprehension of what is being revealed to us all now. The catacombs, a network of dark and narrow underground tunnels and tombs, hold the secret that eventually leads Indy to the hideout of the Holy Grail. WWG1WGA. May be three militaries of nations that are in the Alliance have taken gold out of the Vatican underground vault. Fort Knox depository had 147,341,858 Troy ounces secured in 2018. Es ist verwirrend und nicht leicht zu Glauben, wobei mich nicht das Gold Interessiert, dass kann man auch nicht essen, denn ich denke wenn einer Hunger hat braucht er ein Stck Brot und einen Schluck sauberes Wasser, dass Sollte es fr alle auf der Welt geben. The Bible was put together over time. Hello Roxanne! One night 9 p.m. to 6 or 7 a.m. there were reported explosions, like earthquakes, every 2 or 3 seconds at Ayers. Thank you Father for all these blessings. With all the other things I have to dolol I have 60 windows open. I have seen most of Charlie Wards videos along with Gene DeCodes info and completely concur with you.
Cummins X15 Twin Turbo, Actors With Irish Accents, Craigslist San Diego Jobs Gigs, Red Lobster Chocolate Chip Lava Cookie Discontinued, Articles V