Given how bold and long-wearing the NYX Professional Makeup Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil is, it's shocking that it's only $6 on Amazon. Best for pros: Make Up For Ever Flash Color . I literally had to sleep in it and try to remove it twice . I Found a Hydrating Hair Mask That Saves My Dry Ends and Smells L How to Get Rid of Scalp Buildup for Shiny, Healthy-Looking Hair. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Etude Oh Meye Liner is the closest ive found so far Its still a tiny bit more shiny than Nyx, but its tolerable to me. Smooth Whip Matte Lip Cream | NYX Professional Makeup Take These Fun Quizzes to Find Out, can make or break an entire eye makeup routine, which is why our editors have strong feelings about the, products they rely on. Price at time of publish: $10 Shades: 8 | Size: 0.12 oz | Cruelty-Free: Yes | Byrdie Clean: No Discover NYX Professional Makeup: try all our Pro makeup & Beauty products, from eyeshadow palette, liquid eyeliner & eyeliner pencils, mascara & false lashes to lipstick, lip gloss, foundation, primer, blush, bronzer, highlighters, brushes & more! The only thing I didn't do in it was swim but given how many glowing reviews there are online, I'm sure someone did. eyeliner, and false lashes to liquid lipstick, lip gloss, primer, concealer, setting sprays and eyebrow makeup ; Customers also search. nyx matte liquid liner coming back - americanuzbekistan.org Hey! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. Enjoy FREE CVS In Store Pickup today! If you're still searching for the best liquid eyeliner, look no further! Nyx Liquid Eyeliner : Target If you were on TikTok in 2020, you definitely remember the . The applicator wand is quite long, which makes it easy to apply when you are used to it until . Learn more about our MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Slender and flexible brush tip gives you complete control over line thickness. Makeup brand NYX discontinued their very popular matte vinyl liquid eyeliner product. NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Liquid Liner is a waterproof, smudge-proof gel eye liner with a striking matte finish. These eyeliners came in bright, bold colors and were widely used by people everywhere. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with Pump, Face & Body Moisturizer for Dry Skin with Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides, 16 OZ, $19.99 at CVS. Pickup & Same Day Delivery available on most store items. Privacy Policy. "Its Nyx. Instant 1-swipe pigment with NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Matte Liquid Liner. See how we make shopping for wellness even easier. Since then, I have tended to stick to mascara and maybe a dusting of eyeshadow. The result is all-day, smooth wear. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Smear-resistant eyeliner formula allows you to freely experiment with graphic lines and wings while precise liner tip gives total control over eye liner thickness and definition. Confession: I am someone who rarely wears eyeliner. "It lasts all day, dries in seconds, applies smoothly without any tugging, and has a thick . .c-carousel.m-carousel-product.m-horizontal > .c-carousel__inner > .c-carousel__content > .c-carousel__item {height: auto;min-height: 100%;display: flex;flex-direction: column;justify-content: space-between;}, An error occured on the server, please try later or contact the customer service. Super-thin, precise tip gives you total control over your liner thickness and definition every time. 20% OFF SPRING BREAK ESSENTIALS + FREE JUMBO EYE PENCIL WITH A $40 PURCHASE. Money Back: Buyer pays for return shipping: Diese Seite ist durch reCAPTCHA geschtzt und es gelten die Google. A few quick highlights: Looks, hauls, and flatlays require a product list in the comments, complete with shade names within 20 minutes of posting. ETA: I have slightly hooded lids and more watery corners of my eyes (contact wearer), so liner that doesnt transfer easily is an absolute must. CVS. Nyx Matte Liner - Walmart.com Dual-Ended Lip Liner . Easy glide, smear-resistant formula allows you to freely experiment with graphic lines and wings. NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liquid Liner & Reviews - Macy's Cookie Notice Let's Party . photographed by Erin Yamagata; produced by Julie Borowsky; produced by Lorenna Gomez-Sanchez; modeled by Paola Delucca. 8 Best Eyeliners for Tightlining 2022 - GuideMaster I love this makeup their eyeliner is the best! There is only one currency available for your location: $ - USD, There is only one language available for your location: English, Line and define with expert precision using NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liquid Liner. Dupe for NYX matte liquid liner?? : r/MakeupAddiction - reddit Line and define with expert precision using NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liquid Liner. Waterproof eyeliner is the best eyeliner because it's long-wearing and long-lasting, and the waterproof formula is smudge-proof and will keep the eyeliner from smearing around your waterline. Intensely pigmented waterproof formula. Press J to jump to the feed. Oh my God we need it back, I had stock piled them but I'm on my last one so I need my fix!!! Shades 02, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 & 15-Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. It lives up to the hype. 9 Best Brightening Eyeliner- Our Picks, Alternatives & Reviews It's time to line and define with expert precision using NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liquid Liner. Just wing it with NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner! This liquid liner is so easy, it's black and white. The 11 Best Eyeliners for Older Womenby InStyle Shade 04-Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. Pro Tip: If youre new to liquid eyeliner or find it difficult to keep a steady hand, thats okayswipe on the smooth matte formula, then clean up any mistakes with a thin brush or cotton swab dipped in makeup remover. Previous page. 8,228 ratings. My eyes are very sensitive and I cant use cheap low quality eyeliner or my eyes get red and dry and irritated.. this eyeliner stays on all day looks freshly applied the entire day and washes off easily. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Matte Liquid Liner, Waterproof Eyeliner - Black NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liquid Liner, Black Allure commerce editor Sarah Han can't say enough good things about Benefit Roller Liner Liquid Eyeliner. Thats also why after hearing the news that NYX Professional Makeup recently brought back their cult-favorite Vivid Matte Liquid Liner, we couldnt wait to give it a go. Wet n wild megaliner is an ugly step sister compared to her, mind you that I do sometimes get carried away with it and look like Amy Winehouse. NYX Matte liquid liner dupes? : r/MakeupAddiction Thank you! Apparently theyre bringing it back, If you follow Makayla Nogueira on tiktok she reviewed the Nyx epic wear liner and hated it and nyx commented saying it would be back in 2022!! And while water is a necessary ingredient for a deep, rich finish, you can also use this liner dry for a more subtle look. nice color. 123. Learn More at AdChoice and our Privacy Policy. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I just discovered that my ultimate holy grail item, the nyx liquid eyeliner has been discontinued. Liners, Lipsticks & Glosses - Lip Makeup - NYX Cosmetics .c-carousel.m-carousel-product.m-horizontal > .c-carousel__inner {overflow: visible; } Unlike with markers, you control the product, so while it's a little trickier to master, it provides better results, in my opinion. NYX - Matte Liquid Liner | Karishma Asher - Beauty Blogger Add to cart. Vivid Matte Eyeliner is BACK . Drugstore Foundation Sticks To Simplify Your Routine. nyx matte liquid liner coming back - s161650.gridserver.com / 3.5 mL at the best online prices at eBay! The 7 Best Drugstore Eyeliners to Swap for Expensive Ones - Who What Wear This liner is a new staple, for me, and Im stocking up on more to add to my collection. .c-carousel.m-carousel-product.m-horizontal > .c-carousel__inner > .c-carousel__content > .c-carousel__item {width: 135px;} Judging by reviews on ulta there's a couple people in the same boat as I am. Learn more - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab. Semi Perm Eyeliner: NYX Professional Makeup Epic Wear Liquid Liner is a super intense, highly pigmented matte liquid eyeliner for the face and body featuring a super flexible brush for precise application Product details Product Dimensions : 5.09 x 1.11 x 5.09 inches; 0.12 Ounces Item model number : 0800897197209 This site is intended for US consumers. Best drugstore: Revlon ColorStay Crme Eyeshadow. Vivid bright Eyeliner. My fav, Nyx Matte Liquid Liner, was discontinued, any similar - reddit Anyways try it out you wont be disappointed!!!! A makeup artist must-have for bold and classic looks the precision brush tip allows you to effortlessly achieve an ultra-fine and exquisite matte finish. Suede Matte Velvet Vegan Lip Liner - NYX Professional Makeup - Ulta Beauty But the NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Matte Liquid Liner is seriously making me reconsider my minimalist approach to eye makeup. Color: Black. Photos must not be edited or filtered. Skip the misleading ads, and enjoy some real information. List of Ten Best Long Wearing Eyeliner Top Picks 2023 Reviews Has anyone tried this new liner and does it compare to their discontinued Matte liner? Is liquid or pencil eyeliner better for waterline? Avoid liquid liner. Our most vivid pigment meets its matte in this new formula that's fade, flake, and transfer-resistant. If you don't have access, in terms of staying power the wet n wild H20 proof is a cheap alternative, but it's quite difficult to remove at the end of the day. She probably thought I was asking her for a few extra bum-blasting tips when I approached her afterward, but it was all about the product name. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Epic Ink Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, $10.95. makes me feel pretty and look cute. I personally used the matte liner, so my recommendations may not be perfect for you, but Ive had good luck with both the Etude Oh My Liner (dip style liner, with an actual brush!!! 8.81 New. 5. Matte Liquid Liner | NYX Professional Makeup - NYX Cosmetics CONS. For more information, please see our A makeup artist's must-have precision liquid eyeliner for bold to classic eyeliner looks! Only reason it didnt get a full 5 stars is because one of the bristles was messed up but I replaced it with my old nyx one. Matte Lip Liner: A perfect companion to your favorite matte lipstick, Slide On Lip Pencils come in a wide range of bold hues to help you find your perfect matte match ; . 2 days ago very good kinda hard to come off. Looks, hauls, and flatlays require a product list in the comments, complete with shade names within 20 minutes of posting. Bacteria can also easily be transferred from lips to eyes, so ensure you clean the applicator well before switching zones. I tried my new look for an event and got tons of compliments on the striking black effect. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano]. edited or filtered. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My eyes are very sensitive and I can't use cheap low quality eyeliner or my eyes get red and dry and irritated.. this eyeliner stays on all day looks freshly applied the entire day and washes off easily. Replacement for the NYX matte liquid liner? : drugstoreMUA I was drenched, she was drenched, we were all drenched in sweat by the end. Think Youre a Beauty Pro? NYX Matte Liquid Eyeliners for sale | eBay Plus, the liners ultra-fine precision tip gives you total control over your liner thickness and definition with each application. Im gonna try Covergirl Outlast Liquid Liner next. Live better The Absolute Best Liquid Liners Even Beginners Can Handle Ill check them out, Id buy either one so I honestly dont mind. Its no secret that the right liquid liner can make or break an entire eye makeup routine, which is why our editors have strong feelings about the liquid eyeliner products they rely on. We want you to be satisfied with your NYX Professional Makeup purchase. As the title states, I loved the NYX Matte liquid liner and Im not sure why it got discontinued. Indie Sleaze Makeup Is All About Messy Eyeliner and Glitter Her Get Lifted, Laminated-Looking Brows With These Pro Tips, The 90s Makeup Trends We Cant Wait to Try This Year, The Perfect Mothers Day Beauty Gift for Every Type of Mom, Our Favorite Women-Owned Indie Makeup Brands, Our Editors on the New Beauty Products Theyre Shopping This Month, I Switched Up My Lazy Hair Routine to Give My Curls Some Love. Read More:The Biggest Celebrity Hair Transformations Of 2018 So FarThe Haircuts You're About To See EverywhereThe Hairstyles Our Editors Can't Wait To Try In 2018, Liquid Eyeliner You Can Work Out In - Nyx Matte Review. My friend & I are currently looking for dupes & were gonna try these out <3 Ill try to check back in if I remember, this thread has possibly saved my life I miss this damn eyeliner so much and I swear to god the epic liner replacement does NOT come off and it hurts so bad to wear lmao, I also had problems with removing it, the vinyl/matte ones stayed very well but were easily removed by amy make up remover. NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liquid Liner $10 In an Ulta review, one woman noted that this liner stayed on during a car accident. Can be used to create subtle accents or graphic lines (Rant over). The 12 Best Drugstore Liquid Eyeliners of 2023 - Byrdie Or does anyone have any dupes? NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Slide On Lip Pencil, Lip Liner - amazon.com NYX Epic Wear Eye & Body Liquid Liner Lilac Waterproof 0.12 Fl Oz. / 3. and our . NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Matte Liquid Eyeliner - 0.06 fl oz I loved the brush style, the matte texture, and the durability. NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner | Pick Up In Store TODAY at CVS Get your NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner in as little as one hour when you buy online and pick up in store at CVS Pharmacy.
Your Bank Card Failed The Verification Binance, When Do Cambridge Offers Come Out 2021, Amanda Staveley Daughter, Mika Brzezinski Clothing Line, Articles N