Muse info: Name: sunstone Nickname: Ember Age: 14 Gender: non-binary Sexuality: pansexual Height: 7 feet 5 inches Residents: a white, average, two story house Friends: crow @corvid-steven , mute @alone-steven, zypher @psych-steven tommy @asktommyoc, coffee @caffine-addict-steeb . Takes place in the SU AU Gone Wrong where during the Steven Universe Movie, Spinels scythe works like a regular weapon as well as a gem weapon and cuts into Steven, killing his human half. With the Harmony Core subduing more and more of Beach City, Steven and the remaining Crystal Gems must find a solution-and fast! Sep 23, 2020 - Explore Little Sapphire's board "Steven Universe Future Gone Wrong (By Spudinacup )", followed by 395 people on Pinterest. Steven, Peridot, and Amethyst go on their wildest adventure yeta local Renaissance Faire! SU-Disarmed Au - Tumblr Steven in this AU is evil,he wears a scrapped black shirt with a red star and dark blue jeans with shoes. In 2017, the series was rebooted with Melanie Gillman as the writer and Katy Farina as the illustrator. Discord Link. Francesinha Porto Recipe, When Twoie accidentally came to the past by messing with Amethyst's janky hourglass, he was happy. What happened to that one SU Au?? The gone wrong one? Answer: if your on desktop if you look on my blog and see some side bar and see some different things one will say first page. Steven Universe Series Finale Ending Explained - TVLine All fanart is accepted and i always will look and get gitty over any fanart! This was her most recent comic-related announcement, which has some more specific information, but the short of it is that she found out a family member is very ill. took about 3-4 hours.Please do not reupload my artwork. This "Please don't let me be too late" At least that's what I hope. Greg has as flashback to better times, and a certain Gem makes a comeback. Then there were several more pops that sounded like a panicked clip unload, with exactly the right number of pops to be exactly that. This article is about the comic series. Decided to do an original animation idea with Pearl its pretty simple and calm but I was really happy how it came out. But Spinel feels guilt from it. Sleepover Ideas For 11 Year Olds Girl, That pink blur was revealed to be Steven Universe in his newfound power, the Pink State. Writer Grace Kraft and artist Rii Abrego (Adventure Time) present all-new stories from the world of the Cartoon Network Emmy Award-nominated series featuring all your favorite characters! Chekhov. Please consider turning it on! Appearance Debut. Steven Universe Genres: Action, Comedy, Family, Fantasy Publisher: Boom! When Peridot wants to learn a song from Camp Pining Hearts, Steven asks Greg for help teaching Peridot! Universe Love. Lets say Lapis and Peridot inspired her by what they watched. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. . Back when Future was airing "Steven's gonna self-corrupt" was the most popular theory. And now with the Off Colors as his dependable and devoted crew, hell travel even further into the cosmos. Summary: Peridot Greene is now Queen of the kingdom Homylon after the unfortunate passing of her parents--the late King and Queen. + 02.08.21 236. Amethyst is sad, but can't explain whybut can Greg and Steven find a way to cheer her up? )@Cougarmacdowal1 on TwitterThank you for watching, and more content coming soon!#stevenuniverse #spinel #rosequartz Steven and Amethyst sneak out to go to a concert with Jenny and Kiki, but they soon encounter trouble on the way there. Steven Universe is an evil show, why would they get rid of Johnny Test for this crap? Peridot looks to Steven and Greg for help in learning about the power of music; Cat Steven needs Connie to help Steven learn to be a better owner; and Pearl helps Steven try to find the perfect birthday surprise for Connie! The war for Eternia continues in the second part of Masters of the Universe: Revelation, an innovative and action-packed animated series that picks up where the iconic characters left off over 30 . Answer: no, this is a passion project and practice for myself to become a better artist. The Imbecile Part 2 (Comic Dub) ft. ThunderBolt. Because my sona is a furry i had to make sure she was more just a human as there is no animal people. But when more Harmony Cores threaten to activate, the Gems must act quickly or else the entire Earth will be put in danger! she doesnt blame anyone for it and Is happier that it happened to allow herself to change for the better. Mourning for him (Gone Wrong AU) : r/stevenuniverse - Only works on PC- Info Cards Link. THIS IS DEBUNKED SU AU WAS GONA RIGHT THIS IS DEBUNKED SU AU WAS GONA RIGHT THIS IS DEBUNKED SU AU WAS GONA RIGHT THIS IS DEBUNKED SU AU WAS GONA RIGHT THIS IS DEBUNKED . Lars and each Off Color are trapped in hallucinations that show them their greatest fears and each have to overcome them to get free. alternate title: author likes to italicize every other word. Well, She was with the B team the whole time. Please dont take this or repost this at all. Steven Universe: Gone Wrong (Webcomic) - TV Tropes As a trans queer, "The Answer" resonates so much. The fear of being art done on clip studio paint. Casting Call Club : Steven Universe: Gone Wrong Comic Dub #lapis Steven and Pink Steven thata all i wont spoil you just read it >w< PART 2 Will be Coming . Please browse at your own risk. Plans start at $9.99/month. I use "Giant Woman" as a lullaby with my 2yo. A dance off[sic] comes to the boardwalk but can PeeDee take home the big prize? Steven Universe: Gone Wrong 46.1k views 3.5k subscribers The SU AU Gone Wrong Story is a what-if scenario based around the concept of what may have happened if Spinel's gem rejuvenator, in the Steven Universe Movie, hadn't functioned as intended. Steven's dad might not have Crystal Gem powers, but he's a valuable member of the team, too! Acclaimed writer Terry Blas (Hotel Dare) and artist Gabriele Bagnoli reveal Lars and the Off Colors hidden truths, as Steven and Connie join them in space for a mind-bending adventure no fan can miss. arguablyartworks:. Steven Universe and the rest of the Crystal Gems are bonafide heroes, saving Beach City day after day. Started: June 13, 2020 "That Sol and I were once part of a team..that were transformed by the Pink Monoliths terrible power." . After a hard-won battle against a corrupted gem, the Crystal Gems must work with the residents of Beach City to repair the damage. : I know Season 5 used to be on Hulu, even though it was on live tv (which is honestly stupid). Noticing Pearl's temper has been unusually short lately, Amethyst invites her to blow off some steam by joining her to fight tag team at the. But that didn't mean he was dead. In Issue #3 of the 2014 series, Steven says that he's not the musical one, his father is; Greg follows by saying that it's time to begin Steven's first lesson. This is a an AU where in the events of "Change Your Mind", Steven can't refuse with his gem half. May 4, 2020. Guest starring fan-favorite. Greg and fan-favorite character Bismuth team up to defend Beach City while the Gems are off-world. Please read the rules before submitting a request! YouTube. Jamie takes a more major role in the Steven Universe Movie. Steven didn't corrupt himself : r/stevenuniverse - reddit Stanford Pines is testing a new specimen with his molecular analysis device during a snowstorm when a power surge happen and completly wreck his lab. Steven Universe Gone Wrong Au Part 2 Comic Dub (SU Comic Dub) Cougar macdowall Va 1.14M subscribers Subscribe 55K Share 2.3M views 3 years ago #stevenuniverse #rosequartz #spinel Pink. Anywhere But Here. This is it! Steven takes the Gems out for a camping trip and tells them spooky stories around the camp fire. Im not Gone from the fandom, But i guess I have a serious Burn out from it, and probably need a long break before coming back here. Publisher:Boom! BOOM! When Twoie accidentally came to the past by messing . ], tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Steven Universe & Bismuth (Steven Universe), Bismuth (Steven Universe) & Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe) & Peridot (Steven Universe), technically because it's in the original au, this just in: bismuth swears like a sailor when peridot/steven aren't around. You may be looking for. Includes Steven Universe #1-4. Steven Universe Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. In both his known forms, he has had visible wings coming out of or completely replacing his arms. I will be sometimes reblogging info cards that I was fairly proud of. Steven and the Gems throw Connie a sleepover to help her de-stress before she takes a big test. Become a patron. The comics are "level 2 canon", which means that they are canonical as long as they aren't contradicted by the series. When they don't make much headway, it's Pearl's turn to take Steven's place at band practice. Home> Steven Universe Gone Wrong Au Comic Dub (SU Comic Dub) > Comments . Collects issues #5-8. Set in the United States in 1890, the story follows Johnny Joestar, a paraplegic ex-jockey, and Gyro Zeppeli, master in a mystic art named the Spin, as they compete with a vast number of . Steven Universe: Gone Wrong AU by Michael Afton. Ended: TBA. Wdamage: Car Crash Engine, This Project is The Steven Universe Gone Wrong Comic Dub Series. And Sadie learns a surprising secret behind why she's feeling not-so-purrfect! Steven Universe Future reached an emotional conclusion on Friday as the titular half-human encountered his most devastating enemy yet himself. When Sadie comes down with what Steven and the Gems believe to be a cold, Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst each try their own method to cure her! (It should all be even on a basic hulu sub, just like the first 4 season are btw) that makes sense, i hope they didn't give up the project. Professional Shitposter Answer: yes but only under rules that i would like to discuss with you before you think of doing one ^^`. . According to Pearl and Vidalia, Steven takes after his parents. fanmade; stevenuniverse; cute +3 more # 14 "What You . Chapter 2 promo art : Pink is the New Red. Steven: And then I found out that the Gems are alien rebels and that there are other Gems out in space that want us dead 'cause they think we're traitors. An all-new set of adventures for the characters of the hit Cartoon Network TV series! I dont usually hope stuff like this, but I hope that kid gets in massive trouble. Work Search: They've expressed some desire to eventually get back to it, but they're likely going to do it on their own terms. Greg has a sit down with Steven and talks to him, hoping to still have his relationship with his son despite his human half being gone. Now Streaming. steven universe: gone wrong au part 7 - tomasmicka.cz SpudinaCup. Greg has a sit down with Steven and talks to him, hoping to still have his relationship with his son despite his human half being gone. #mayoradeedad Pearl takes an interest in one of Connie's books, thrilled to have something in common with one of the Gems, Connie tries to set up time with Pearl. Summary. So as it turns out, it wasfireworks, according to the news this morning. We all are safe and sound far away from that place, but wow, my trip to visit Kitty irl for her wedding sure has been an interesting experience I'll never forget. When Amethyst has a sad spell, Steven doesn't know how-or even if-he can help. Answer: My name is Kitty, I have also gone by Chance or Fizzy. #depression #love #sad #stevenuniverse His family? I was scrolling through tumbler and came upon Steven Universe au gone wrong. Collects issues #13-16. Each issue has three covers drawn by various artists to choose from: cover A, cover B, and cover C. A sneak peek of the 2014 series was featured in Adventure Time's Spoooktacular #1 as a teaser to the TV series, as well as being featured in Kaboom! #peridot Answer: half of the comic is getting to the point of him getting his arm as this is a story about dealing with the loss of a limb or an important part of your body and learning how to improve and show that your still worth everything you were before the accadent. TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO GEM HAS GONE BEFORE! Featuring an all-new creative team with writer Taylor Robin, creator of Never Satisfied (Best New Webcomic of 2015 on Comics Alliance) and artist S. M. Mara (Steven Universe OGN Vol 5: Crystal Clean.). Aqu es dond. What happened to SU Gone wrong? : r/stevenuniverse - reddit Bad Prediction AU (Fanfic) - TV Tropes Mine is when we saw the forced fusions, and when Steven got his gem . bienvenido a esta pequea obra, hace mucho que no hago nada asi que aqui tienen esperlo les guste, nos vemos!!! Creator. Everywhere you turn, theres summer fun for everyone! When the local business owners in Beach City start to feel the economic pinch during the tourist off-season. While Greg and Bismuth try to Fix Beach City, they soon learn that not everyone shares their views. Takes place in the SU AU Gone Wrong where during the Steven Universe Movie, Spinels scythe works like a regular weapon as well as a gem weapon and cuts into Steven, killing his human half. https://spudinacup.tumblr.com/SUAUGoneWrongMUSIC Corruption theme recomposed by me.Thank to Cianidrico for letting me use there Gone Wrong compostition:https://cianidrico.tumblr.com/Thanks also to Jon Pumper for letting me use his cover Foundhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwE6f_MSPygZzeuArLNOBNAVOICE ACTORSParidot- KatastrofreeVA https://twitter.com/katastrofree?lang=enLapis Lazuli- brookasaurusVATwitter: @brookasaurusVAhttps://twitter.com/brookasaurusva?lang=enBismuth- BrodinglesTwitter @brodingleshttps://twitter.com/brodingles?lang=enGreg Universe: SoggyEchidnaYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7bFWwzsj-RHkEYGQ6kSnCQ Steven- Cougar MacDowall (Me! A Compilation of SU x Reader oneshots written by me! Drawing, editing, and coloring is probably very time consuming. Then, Pearl learns a lesson about what hard work really means and why we all need a break sometimes. > A good microphone is absolutely required. The Gems tell Steven about how they built his house and the struggles that ensued working together. people really wanted me to draw some pissed off Steven. Be part of the community. "Night on the Beach" is the special illustration included, and "Lion Tamer" is the mini story included. But my favorite teaching moment was regarding Peridot . Every single time there was a preview, folks would point out something that totally foreshadowed his corruption (Like claiming he was in the hospital because his body was corrupting, or that he was hiding his hand because it was corrupting, etc etc) and when those episodes aired and they were proven wrong . Steven Universe Gone Wrong Anybody else reading this AU comic by Spudinacup. Pearl ends up taking storytime to an extreme and Connie is going to have to learn to adjust quickly to make sure they make it to the end! (+18). Join Steven on a series of one-on-one adventures with your favorite characters from around Beach City. He is relatively short with a thick, stocky build. Become a patron. Defending Beach City and planet earth from evil, no one love deeper, fights harder than Steven Universe. There will be crazy adventures any time of day when you live in Beach City, between bike races and late night karaoke, this is just the beginning for Steven! As Malachite, he was entirely green, with pale green, messy hair, and bright green, angular eyes with . The Renegades AU focuses on a divergent timeline in which Steven Universe is unable to escape the clutches of the Diamonds and Homeworld during the "I Am My Mom" arc. Steven Universe Gone Wrong Au Part 2 Comic Dub (SU Comic Dub) SU AU Gone Wrong. We get to see a day in the life of Lion. Steven Universe Artist Quits Twitter Over Fan Harassment - Gizmodo The SU AU Gone Wrong story is a what if scenario based around the concept of what may have happened if Spinel's gem rejuvenator, in the Steven Universe Movie, hadn't functioned as intended.. What would have happened if instead of reverting his powers it killed Steven? It is published by KaBOOM! SpudinaCup (@SpudinaCup) / Twitter "Cookie Cat" and "Where In Beach City" are the special illustrations included, and "Doppelganger" is the mini story included. I am in a serious Art block for the Steven Universe Fandom. Steven is the sa ok this is a "steven universe gone wrong au" story because why not and beware my ass writing and if it's cringe but I'll leave you to be the judge of that. His Gemstone is on the front of his face. You can't risk being wrong in assuming it's harmless. They are the Crystal Gems and they always save the day. Creek - The_Poptart_Cat - Steven Universe (Cartoon) [Archive of Our Own] Quien ayudara a recordar a las gemas? Language: English (United States) so That stresser ontop of the fact that my cat got really sick and had to go to the vet ER as he was struggling to breathe. It's up to a possible Season 7 now. 8 days ago. Watch Steven Universe - Stream TV Shows | HBO Max
Unsolved Murders In Santa Barbara Ca, Articles S