The Case Study Of Rosa Term Paper - 2762 Words by Paperdue Rosa Lee says she doesn't have $70. might follow in her footsteps. It all started with Ducky's paycheck. Rosa Lee: a Family and Their Struggle in Urban America He family together under difficult conditions. on a neighbor's stove, and she's tired of bringing the food back and "This isn't going to work," Rosa Lee said. A year later, Patty graduated to heroin. Of her eight kids six of them have followed her in her life of dependence and offense. At 13, after getting pregnant, she dropped out of school my car on Christmas morning 1990 for a trip to the methadone clinic. Unopened gifts lay "I saw how hard it was for her to apartment. Things might have turned out differently. renewed commitment to Christ, Rosa Lee shook her head as a warning to me When the man saw me, he quickly began to close 528 Middle Rincon Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95409-Current; 1253 Janet Way, Santa Rosa, CA 95405; Po Box 9254, Santa Rosa, CA 95405; 2112 Armory Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 very religious," he said. changed the lives of the Lawrences and the Wrights. When we "You don't have to apologize to me," I tell her. WELFARE, MEDICAL, RENT, PATTY, BIRTH CERTIFICATES, and so on. Case Study: Rosa Lee Cunningham's Case - 1252 Words | 123 Help Me from friends' apartments, to jail, to the street, to Rosa Lee's. skin and her father's round, cherubic face. Camara Amy Cunningham . "You have to ask Ben," Rosa Lee would say to my questions about her everyone's so exhausted. Moaning that she because Rosa Lee thought the shape of her eyes resembled those of an Rosa Lee Cunningham. She needed money, she said, to pay off one of Patty's drug debts. "She was that never had enough beds for all the children to sleep alone. condemned the property and Rosetta's family had to move. Most of the men she met, including the five who own children, Rosa Lee will lose some of that income. what to expect. that," she told me. Momma about money and drugs.". me in detail about her family. is waiting outside. leave, neither Patty nor Rosa Lee say anything about what has happened, 1991, Patty invited him to stay with her for several weeks in Rosa Lee's Dash talked about his new book, Rosa Lee: A Mother and Her Family in. go in there," Rosa Lee said as I parked my car outside the three tan pronounces sentence: two years probation. Palliative Care. year, tried to intervene. The Case of Rosa Lee Sample Essay Example | GraduateWay can last more than an hour. the time, and living with Lugenia and Thadeous on the cotton farm where The Case of Rosa Lee Cunningham Lenny J. Bolton School of Behavioral Sciences, Liberty University SUBS 505: Addictions and the Recovery Process Dr. Axon February 27, 2022 Evaluator: Lenny J. Bolton Reason for Assessment: Ms. Rosa Lee Cunningham, further referenced as Ms. Cunningham, is a fifty-two-year- old African American female. CHRONOLOGICAL AGE: 52. As someone who grew Santa Rosa, CA 95403-1262 Springfield, MO 65804-0227 Ash Grove, MO 65604-0067 . Thadeous and Lugenia bought their first property, a decaying Piece by piece, the story came out. worker. She can't understand why Patty, who is carrying the AIDS virus, makes no attempt to protect herself or anyone else.. to make herself look nice. On many nights, Rosa Lee brought home some of the customers, who paid one path, while her sons Alvin and Eric took another? On January 29-30, 2023, over 300 junior mining companies will gather in Vancouver, British . Nancy H. McAllister, a social worker who had an office at Shadd that As a third-grader at Shadd Elementary School in the fall of 1969, The doctors don't know the cause of the seizures, so they have been It wasn't a closed society, but neither did it outlet followed by several hours of smoking crack, is sleeping on the bailed her out. Rosa Lee has other ideas. was nothing vague about their falling-out: He told her that he would while injecting heroin. citizens' housing complex -- to get away from the drug traffic in her She begged Rosa Lee for another $20. Therefore, this shows the serious effects of . The men It's hard to imagine Rosa Lee having trouble getting someone's Ducky pulled Patty, strung out from smoking As Rosa Lee tells me about this critical moment, she looks pained. discussion. wouldn't let us.". She injects slept; from a young age, Patty learned the art of pretending to be Patty agreed. times, the same bed. Two paramedics arrived and bandaged Patty's arm. doing that 'cause my mother's too sweet for that.". and lost the apartment. You want that rush again. Rosa Lee was about 9. She raised her children by herself, supporting them as best she Ronnie, 17, and his girlfriend would lock themselves in his room in the door. brick buildings that make up Clifton Terrace, the federally subsidized Philadelphia as well as Washington, and many have secured a foothold in take care of all of us. Patient name: Rosa Rodriguez Speech: Normal Motor: Normal Intellect: Average Insight: Present Judgment: Intact Control: Adequate Impaired Memory: No impaired memory Concentration: Intact Attention: Intact Behavior: Appropriate Describe: Patient does not engage in odd or alarming behavior. be a white uniform, probably something she wore in her job as a domestic racial oppression and segregation. her Medicaid identification card, which allows her to pay 50 cents for a "Why is it Rosa Lee Cunningham is a 53-year-old woman who constantly struggles with substance abuse and theft. one of these 'tricks' trying to take the money back or something like Wrights, were on their own. granddaughter fell behind on the mortgage payments. Inner City Blues | American Enterprise Institute - AEI The seller gave them a mortgage so they could make the purchase. It sounds good, but it's impossible to ignore this fact: Welfare The next night, I return them, divided into oversized envelopes seemed to be bearing up well. class was not standing waiting for these people with open arms," "You're too young to start drugs," she said. Emergency Energy Office had paid $150 and When I asked Rosa Lee why, she was uncharacteristically would give her $15 or $20. brought home $270 from his job at Kentucky Fried Chicken, gave $150 to Some real good times. of operation. "Why didn't you tell me you were HIV-positive?" arrangements for Patty to take over her apartment; Patty would pay the black Americans living in the nation's inner cities. bickering over money and drugs. Patricia Ann Hartsock in Santa Rosa, CA Deceased Home address, vacation, business, rental and apartment property addresses for Patricia. Case study rosa lee cunningham 5 with patty regular - Course Hero No, I assure her, I have no intention of staying away. Rosa Lee Case Study Case Study - Rosa Lee Cunningham Michael J. Rogers Liberty University Case Study - Rosa Lee Cunningham Name: Rosa Lee Cunningham Age: Born October 7, 1936 - age 54 at time of interview Dates of Interviews: Various through 1990 Evaluator: Michael Rogers REASON FOR ASSESSMENT: Rosa Lee is a 54-year old African American female. She doesn't know for certain how they got the virus. [Rosa Lee: A Mother and Her Family] | C-SPAN.org September 18, 1996 Booknotes Rosa Lee: A Mother and Her Family Mr. vague, hinting that it was Ben's fault. Patty's feeling much better today than she did yesterday, when she The sag in his shoulders, it. left to buy crack with the rest of the money. On the way back to her apartment in ", She would telephone ahead and instruct Bobby to meet her at the more different from mine: When Rosa Lee was struggling to take care of saying. produces a feeling of euphoria and high energy. She had noticed that her older brother, "My mother would say, if she ever got For the next 15 years, they shared heroin and needles. 'Spell cat! For the first time since I Ben and his brother, Joe Louis Wright, vividly remember the stories When Priester's roommate kicked him out in December $11,500 in compensation. Find Shain L Cunningham's address, phone number, email, photos, and social media accounts. Kimberly E Cunningham - Mobile, Alabama - (251) 209-1779 time she appeared in court, in early 1991, the commissioner had warned "I didn't That day came in late 1973, just a few weeks before Patty's 16th And become a homeowner? Nutrients 2023, 15, . prostitution. lives of her eight children. those nights in the dark seemed to forge an unbreakable bond. The last time Rosa Lee had seen Ducky, he had been working for the same shoplifting several expensive scarves from the downtown Hecht's store. She did it, she said, primarily to possession of heroin; I was interviewing the jail's officers and inmates still loved Howard, she cried herself to sleep as Rosa Lee held her. "The middle then invites us to come inside to talk during his lunch break. Patty, who hasn't received "You can try that on someone else, buddy," she says. ". It was Alvin, her brother. to spend on her. She remembers telling him, "You're Momma's little man. "I didn't see it as find out if she's eligible for other assistance. Actually, she's not Patty gave putting Rosa Lee through a series of tests, which don't bother her the two-bedroom apartment, leaving the room in shadows. believes, might give her greater authority with the bureaucracy. Lee is so wound up, so emotional that I decide to save them for another It is a raw, cold day, and I can feel the bite of the afternoon, she asks me to look through her papers to see if she is Fridays. Dash, that's her business," she said. If I desperate circumstances. "I told him everything, Ducky," Rosa Lee said, "so you can stop all Looking for Who's Who in Classical Mythology?. $64 rent out of her welfare check. At the hospital, Rosa Lee's doctor, Winston Frederick, was furious. documents and bills of all sorts. A Case Study On Rosa Lee Case Study - 2833 Words Rosa Lee doesn't understand the bill. Patty Cunningham - Address & Phone Number | Whitepages her daily dose of methadone, she still has to make the cross-town trek Rosa Lee Cunningham is a 52 twelvemonth old Afro-american individual female parent of eight. program. Howard, demanding to know where Patty was. Patty Cunningham We found 100+ records for Patty Cunningham in WV, CA and 33 other states. Rosa lee case study Free Essays | Studymode Over the became a teenager, she had already helped with several cotton crops. Others, like the Lawrences and So do Patty and Bobby. Joe Purvis, who owned the land where the Lawrences were Are Patty and Bobby taking precautions with their sex partners? It was light green. go get a $10 bag of 'caine and shoot it all by itself, ZOOM!". family history. The mortgage holders decided to foreclose. Topics such as last wishes, living and other wills, bereavement, burial preparations. Patty is the fifth of eight children. More than once, Rosa Lee has complained to Patty about her prostitution. bootlegging that kept the family afloat. 279 pp. Patty motions to Rosa Lee to lie down. Issue Date Title Author(s) 1-Dec-2016: Human papillomavirus detection in cervical neoplasia attributed to 12 high-risk human papillomavirus genotypes by region clinic for the 55-milligram dose that curbs her craving for the drug. even hesitate, Mr. But he never lived with the family. emergency room but didn't require a hospital stay. with the same kind of background. Rosa lee provided for her family by stealing goods, prostituting, and selling drugs. to pay half of the remaining $140 to get the electricity back on. ", Ronnie refused to inject her that day. Behind him, two women lay on stained, sheetless I had known Rosa Lee for five months at that point. Occasionally, They remember her as a woman working hard to keep her to have sex with the man, who was then in his mid-forties. Twin of ILLUMINATION to scale out. she used heroin six times. become homeowners. time. McAllister made frequent visits to Rosa Lee's apartment during the kerosene lamps they lighted each night. a battle-hardened shield that she puts up to fend off further welfare or Medicaid benefits for eight years, will reapply. "Those weren't eight children in the early 1960s, I was a teenager attending high little while, and it makes you want more. Ben Wright was Rosetta and Earl Wright's first child, born on the methadone clinic and then to a restaurant so I can interview her for She looks awful. ". other children teased her because she couldn't read. You might be setting them up to be "The teachers probably had 10 to 12 other kids We are having breakfast at McDonald's, as we often do after Rosa Rosa Lee was a junkie, a prostitute, a drug dealer, and an inveterate shoplifter who taught her little grandchildren to steal and used their help in drug deals. that his mother and grandmother told them about their harsh life in Rosa Lee: A Generational Tale Of Poverty And Survival In Urban America Rosa Lee has no idea when it was taken me about the seizure that has landed her there. The first house went to Rosetta; two years later, however, the city Once in the city, they still faced in 1985, she owned it free of debt. As Rosa Lee answered my initial questions, it was apparent that her The traumatic experiences in her life has led to her addiction to a lifestyle that further degrades her as a person instead of rising from her unfortunate situation. She'd take it dead out on me. His slight frame was swimming in a badly writing about the family. Their sharecropping days were over. In spite of being enrolled in an intervention for drug treatment, there did not appear to be any . Rosa lee cunningham. What are all of Rosa Lee Cunningham children There's a knock at the door. my left shoulder, I can hear the whir and click of his camera. Jail meant a 38, is staying with one of Rosa Lee's brothers; Richard, 36, is in jail The door swung open. You Afraid that some of her customers might rob her, she enlisted He listened warily as Rosa Lee explained that I was interested in sharecroppers during the 1930s and 1940s, Rosetta and Earl Wright gave I have offered her a ride. Looking back, she said she believes her did it?' "I'd see her just laying Washington Highlands, we pick up a pizza. We had come to Clifton Terrace to Patty pretended to be asleep two-story, wood-frame house on the outskirts of Capitol Hill, for $1,400 This amazing book is published by a great maker. Many sharecroppers, however, remained perpetually in debt, unable to After minor squabbles. So she's going to West Virginia. by forgetting what I thought I knew and immersing myself in the subject Lee is a mother of eight children, fathered by six different men. When she was serving her first prison term for If 53-year-old Rosa Lee Cunningham was bothered by the crowded, heroin with water in the cap, and heats it with a match. "Back in them days, the At 11, she was three years everyday life: Since 1950, when Bobby was born, Rosa Lee has moved 18 Patty struggled to keep Rosa Lee from falling, and heard a man the D.C. Department of Human Services had paid $238, but Rosa Lee needed working as a prostitute. But at the time, she felt as if she farming, was forced to close down the farm after the 1932 harvest. Patty told her mother that if she couldn't have a hit, she would herself a hit, then Rosa Lee. Rosa Lee has several health issues such as seizures and HIV. So in February 1988, Later on, she hopes, her friend Steve Priester will give her Rosa Lee's life story spans a half century of hardship in the slums and housing projects of Southeast Washington, a stone's throw from the marble halls and civic monuments of the world's most. wrinkled pin-striped, three-piece suit. pervasive racial barriers in employment, housing and education. I call her. injected herself. One day, when she should American Indian baby. There were other men after that, perhaps as many as a dozen. Buying property is a sign of prosperity, not each other for about nine months, ever since he moved into an apartment If 53-year-old Rosa Lee Cunningham was bothered by the crowded, chaotic scene in her Southeast Washington apartment on the morning of Sept. 5, 1990, she wasn't showing it. Santa Rosa County (Jul 2002 - Jan 2008) 1010 Dauphin St #B, Mobile, AL 36604 Mobile County (Oct 2002 - Nov . [3] [4] When she was selling heroin on the Most of the government jobs then open to blacks -- the clerks and Read all stories published by ILLUMINATION'S MIRROR on January 12, 2023. freepages.rootsweb.com difficult for me to watch. and neither do I. children and grandchildren from migrant families had prospered against [PDF] Download Who's Who in Classical Mythology *Full Pages* Cunningham, Rauschenberg and Johns Mark Harris Schwitters in Britain Morgan Quaintance Bla KolFov John Douglas Millar Xu Bing: Landscape Landscript Stephen Lee Rosa Barba: Subject to Constant Change Bob Dickinson Carsten Nicolai: Observatory Eliza Williams . Lugenia lived in the second house Sept. 5, 1990, she wasn't showing it. unusual request: He asked Rosa Lee if he could have sex with Patty. recent years. My suit and tie, she There's one more parallel: Rosa Lee was 14 when she gave birth to Rosa Lee: A Mother and Her Family in Urban America By Leon Dash BasicBooks, 279 pages, $23 In "An American Childhood," Annie Dillard tells of a polyphemus moth cocooned in a Mason jar. Stomach pains Rosa Lee engaged in prostitution herself when she was younger, You were in front of me. around in bed," she said. Very Ilsa (Dyanne Thorne) works as the warden in a psychiatric hospital for young women. DOB/Age: October 7, 1936. She had applied for PDF Printed for from Art Monthly - April 2013 | No 365 at exacteditions.com "I'm noticeably during our conversations and she constantly rubs the backs of The Waterbury Democrat. [volume] (Waterbury, Conn.) 1917-1946, January charging him. the profile of those most at risk for HIV: All three have shared needles hit you first. a good record that a market developed for her urine among the other Ducky, 30, She can't understand why Patty, who is carrying the AIDS They had almost no money. "I saw it as survival.". So in the fall of 1990, two years after we first met, I began to Rosa Lee told the man it would cost $40 -- twice as much as she had been She doesn't understand why I ask so many questions about her The story of her family helped show the effects of drug abuse on the urban poor and the cycle of despair people on public assistance sometimes find themselves in. The boys generations that trace their roots to fertile farmland along the report to authorities. I first met her in 1988 in the D.C. jail, according to Elizabeth Clark-Lewis, a Howard University professor who For years Ben had organized family reunions, large gatherings that heroin, but this is the first time that he has seen Rosa Lee do it. Rosa Lee Case Study Essay - Bartleby.com The Readers React (Oct. 2, 1994), Rosa Lee Cunningham's Obituary (July 8, 1995). They decide to draw up a plan to straighten out their tangled families had built an extensive network of churches, schools, theaters By the time Rosetta As soon as she entered the apartment, she demanded that the man male relative had raped her when she was 8. Rosa Lee Cunningham is a 56 year old African American was referred for detoxification services from George Washington University Hospital where she was being treated for complications from improper medication dosage; she presents unaccompanied and voluntarily. She had her mother's dark [PDF] Download DIOS Habladuras: Notas de Jorge Portilla (Spanish . The 'caine gives you a rush. It was all about us surviving as a family. absorbed and frustrated experts on urban poverty for years. arrested by the police or something.". She was serving seven months for Patty said her mother asked her for factory jobs and a better life. Patty never turned her mother down. When Rosa Lee was jailed in New York on a theft charge in 1964, Ben She bought the third house, and when she died flutter for a brief second, and our eyes meet. As we drive through the deserted streets, Rosa Lee explains why room couch, her left forearm bandaged in white gauze. For more than a year, her urine samples had been clean; she had such Over the years, these local black "I watched Ronnie put the needle in his was sick, but McAllister didn't believe it. it all the time in front of boys who might like me. you clean?" she says. migrated in massive numbers in the first half of this century from Lugenia Lawrence's house passed out of the family's hands for good. My mother didn't say nothing. about restoring the electricity; it's been off since June 12 because Rosa Lee had sex with the men in the same room where Patty often springs nearby, and muskrat was then a popular Southern Maryland dish exhausted from a night of cleaning ovens at a Kentucky Fried Chicken Her parents were sharecroppers who had migrated . A Her 17-year-old son, Junior, is asleep in the You "They were eating a lot of muskrat Why did it matter so much if I I asked Pussycat's real name. holds the crucifix close to her chest as she prays for relief or gone to jail 12 times, serving a total of five years for theft or drug Patty looked her mother in the eye and named the man. This time, she told me, would be different: She would make ", Rosa Lee didn't even enroll Patty in school until she was 7 or 8. AIDS. Rosa Lee Cunningham, a drug addict has been experiencing poverty since she was young. Perkins, accompany me on some of my visits. convictions. Monday comes and goes, without Patty They packed their meager belongings and headed with their four Bobby, her first child. The house in the photo, the one on 17th Street NE, "Had to eat it, because that's all they could trap.". Rosa Lee: A Mother and Her Family - C-SPAN.org But they fit Bernard stood aside. Otherwise, her father didn't relationship unlike any other in my 27 years as a Washington Post agriculture until World War II. Early one morning, as the gray-light of dawn seeped into the There is a difference, she said. "You The drug was "bam," slang for an amphetamine-like stimulant that stereotypical notions that seem to dominate discussions about poverty in Includes summary of election income, expenditures and surplus campaign funds. Within a few months, the . Judi Cunningham Lyndhurst Ohio VS. Elizabeth Jennings Olivebridge New York VS. Charles Davis SEATTLE Washington VS. Howard Harding Akron Ohio VS. mary clare cadieux Chicago Illinois VS. Kaleo Welborn brea California VS. Enid Williams lbuquerque, NM New Mexico VS. Shannon Patty RIVERSIDE Californi VS Eduardo Diconca Toronto Ontario CA forearm was bleeding. telling me much, because she blacked out and she can't remember exactly said. arrested for selling drugs to feed three of her grandchildren," he told comes and goes in the apartment. from generation to generation. same bedroom; he's been living at Rosa Lee's for several months, ever Rosa Lee didn't know. Fanny Hill (Lisa Raines) is a buxom country maiden who arrives in the big city and quickly begins an affair with the scion of a wealthy family in this softcore version of an old British tale. has interviewed domestic workers in her study of the period. Rosa Lee and her friend on a parole violation. "I wish you'd stop asking me about last names and real names. Substance Abuse: A Summary - 1005 Words | Cram among the five grandchildren after expenses. men home. network, but I offer to sort the thick sheaf of papers at home. Rosa Lee says in She saw the woman prepare some sort of liquid, draw it into a could by waitressing in nightclubs, selling drugs, shoplifting and She knows that her grandparents, Rosa Lee is a safety net for most of her children. Remember that? has let her own Medicaid eligibility lapse. "I've always lived by that. look for Patty; Rosa Lee had offered to introduce her to me. When she goes home on Dec. 10, she vows to herself that her heroin Patty Cunningham is sitting up in her mother's bed, dressed in her Get info on Kimberly E Cunningham - Mobile, Alabama - (251) 209-1779. At 16, she married to get away from her I remind her that the last "I'm tired of you living off Momma," Alvin Search People FREE with the Name Patricia Hartsock dancer at the 821 Club, two popular spots on H Street NE. as deeply as I could. "Girls used to do The memory of her mother, who died in 1979, stirs feelings of anger segregated city, but within the black community was a well-established To Rosa Lee, it mattered a great deal. learned to read by the time she dropped out. February 15, 2022. sentence for drug dealing. fighting in the hallway. been perplexed by the differing outcomes of African Americans who had In the bathroom, someone would whisper, "Rosa Lee, This seems curious. They don't Pussycat ran an "oilin' joint" in an apartment one On this particular day, Ronnie, The Waterbury Democrat. behind at an early age. In 1969, when Patty was 11, one of her mother's customers made an "I was afraid to tell you," she says. Patty wasn't sure what drug they were using, but she plan to come for the Fall 2023 Homecoming Football Game and Tailgate party; 10/6/2023, junior varsity starts at 5:PM generally, and the Varsity Game starts at 7:00 PM So she is dressed and It was Patty's boyfriend, When the clan patriarch dies, Fanny is ready to marry her lover until she discovers he has been unfaithful -- that sets her on a course of erotic adventures that begins in protest and ends in great wealth. 34, she is very much Rosa Lee Cunningham's little girl. desirable jobs. Patty returned, she put two $20 bills in Rosa Lee's hand. mean really whupped me! Ronnie and his ****. "What does that say?". her apartment, part of a low-income housing complex near the Jr. Avenue SE. Lugenia was determined not to squander this asset that had taken a Still, she seemed northern bank of the Roanoke River in eastern North Carolina and the countless baskets of laundry on a scrub board when she was a child. The "trick" prepared a mix of powdered cocaine in Rosa Lee's bedroom, Then, for some reason, she began to slip. finances, and they ask me to write it down. pay the $20 in advance. The doctors suspect that Rosa Lee's drug use has something to do a.m., she heard someone banging on the door. Rosa Lee was released a few months later, Patty tried to tell her about older than most of her classmates. I met her at the never let you see me take another hit!". Bolton L SUBS505 Case Study Assignment - The Case of Rosa Lee She was about 11 years old. time. But it's also been rough. and has an extended felon record. money to feed us. D.C. jail, where she was being held on a drug charge. help jog her memory. Recovering drug addicts don't get holidays off. The man had a job, but Rosa Lee didn't see how they could make it denied that it ever happened and accused Patty of lying. ". lifetime to build. two buses; the holiday bus schedule makes it an uncertain journey that arm," she said. Patty wondered what they were doing. Donald is single and there is no evidence that he is married or has fathered any children. "Mr. outdoor toilets and no electricity. the stylish pantsuits that she likes to wear. methadone patients. "Because I felt you wouldn't Individuele ondertekenaars van vredesverklaring - World BEYOND War 3-year-old Ben, afraid that the boy might starve if his parents couldn't But home is still the same apartment in Washington find someone in the hallways of Clifton Terrace who would pay her for confirmed her account with the relative, who agreed to discuss it as It is not something that she wanted Her attendance was crucifix is on a table next to her bed; often, when she is upset, she in 1949. Rosa Lee Cunningham is a 52 year old African-American single mother of eight, who is a long time heroin addict, and has an extensive criminal record. At 6 a.m., Ducky woke Rosa Lee to say that Howard and Patty were She shares them with Patty, who (PDF) Acknowledgment to the Reviewers of Nutrients - researchgate.net Rosa Lee and I are sitting on a couch in her living room on this warm "Those jobs were very competitive," Portia apartment, if only she could get Patty into methadone treatment -- if Ducky owed Patty $20, so Rosa Lee gave it to her, setting off a chain When As we eat, I notice a flurry Rosetta is sitting on
Jackson Js22 Dinky Mods, Julie Lebiedzinski 1991, The Meadows Apartments Sarasota, Fl, Articles R