Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. I work in New York City and found a few tubes of this is in a pharmacy , would you like me to buy and sell them to you? Thinning Shears Ruined My Hair: What Are Solutions? Clinically proven to deliver internal repair to severely damaged hair, from the very first use, Keraphix Reconstructing Treatment helps heal roughness and brittleness. The product, in fact, wasnt even specifically advertised for curly hair. Canyon News is always open Reach us on. Contains organic Quinoa Protein for strength, Acacia Senegal for a flexible hold and Bunga Raja extract for a natural sheen. Yay! It is sad, especially since I LOVED them as a company. The first step in getting an alternative is to contact the brand if they have a substitute. We got you covered, from damaged hair to colored hair. 560 results for "nexxus extra hold gel" Tresemme Extra Hold Hair Gel Travel Size - 2oz Tresemme 1060 $2.99 ($1.50/ounce) When purchased online Tresemme Two Hair Styling Gel Extra Hold Extra Firm Control - 9oz Tresemme 834 $6.99 ($0.78/ounce) When purchased online Cantu Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel - 2.25oz Cantu 258 $4.49 ($2.00/ounce) Sign up to receive up to $6.50 in Aveeno Coupons*. Get salon quality hair when you use one of our proteinfusion blends. You can view discontinued Nexxus Packaging here Discontinued Nexxus Packaging ! Nexxus Versastyler Discontinued bad news for curly hair Phyto Organics OmniStyler Veratile Designing Liquid never builds up or flakes. Thanks! Skip to main content. Choose from thickening shampoos, silicone free shampoos, strengthening shampoos, damage repair shampoos and more. Coarse, medium underneath. Designs hair in any shape, form, or fashion. Even days after youve washed your hair, you could reactivate it with water and it would look like freshly washed hair. I can get good Day 1 hair, but Days 2 and 3 are MISERABLE. The biolage glaze was always kind of watery. At Aveeno, we are committed to healthy, holistic practices that ensure we always do right by you, your family and the planet. I don't like either one. Where can I buy Aveeno products online? Nexxus offered us a free coupon for their replacement product as a courtesy. Yes, the price was increased shortly after the product was discontinued. Check out our discontinued products sectionhere. STEP 3: Rinse hair and lightly shampoo again to rinse away excess treatment. Organic Quinoa Protein, nutrient rich Alfalfa, antioxidant vitamins, and thermal protectants. Nexxus VitaTress Liquid Gel - Hair Care USA The Nexxus seemed to really dry my hair out and the Clairol one seems drying, too. The Leave-in Treatment is also formulated to repair split ends. Nexxus Hair Styling Products for sale | eBay Heres how to find the best keratin shampoo for you and your hair. Phyto Organics OmniStyler Veratile Designing Liquid adds texture and hold for wet looks or brushed out for soft styles. Gel Hair Styling Products Nexxus for sale | eBay // End -->. correct brassy tones and enrich bleached, platinum or silver hair to give a natural or intense look to any blonde shade. Clean air formula contains Organic Quinoa Protein, herbs and botanicals. Nexxus Phyto Organics Canopy Thermal Protection. . Phyto Organics Emphasis Redefining Gel A flexible, lightweight styling tool for creating a wide range of contemporary shapes, textures, and designs. Expose yourself to various brands for the same product via online stores. Wont leave hair dull or sticky. Phyto Organics Designing Spray Gel contains UV and thermal protectants. Some Aveeno products expire, while others do not. http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCare-Arc-AnGell-p-567.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacare-arc-angell]DevaCare, http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCare-Arc-AnGell-p-567.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacare-arc-angell]Devacurl, http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCare-Arc-AnGell-p-567.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacare-arc-angell]Arc, Graham Webb Back to Basics (one person said it's the same as MW, but I'm not sure about that). The Leave-in Creme/Treatment has been discontinued for a while now so finding an alternative will not only be difficult but downright impossible. UPDATE (05/01/2022): Versastyler has been reincarnated and works perfectly without the cancer causing preservatives used in Versastyler by Nexxus. Get the best deals on Nexxus Alcohol-Free Gel Hair Styling Products for your home salon or home spa. Clippers Drop Fourth Straight Over Surging Warriors, Adam Newman Learns The Truth On Young And Restless!, Jaime Tran Federally Indicted For Hate Crime Shootings. Please note: our response time to emails is typically between 48-72 hours. Stuff4Beauty offers your favorite name brand STEP 4: Follow with Keraphix Damage Healing Conditioner or Keraphix Damage Healing Masque. Nexxus Phyto Organics Hair Styling - Hair Care USA Please tell me one of you have found a replacement. VitaTress Liquid gel is a clear, lightweight, and medium-hold styling tool that allows the creation of unique, artful designs, and clean contemporary styles. Use daily without flaking, dulling, or buildup. Hurriedly, I traveled from store to store all across Los Angeles County then later going as far north as San Francisco and picking up whatever remnants they had which were recklessly discounted to $5 per bottle at times. $ 39.95 $ 34.95 Add to cart Nexxus Nexxt Generation Finishing Sprae (Spray) 8 oz Original $ 24.95 Add to cart Nexxus Nexxt Generation Shampoo 16 oz $ 49.95 Add to cart Nexxus Nexxt Generation Shampoo 8 oz $ 24.95 Really nice gel, leaves hair very shiny and soft. FREE 5-PIECE FRIZZ FIGHTING GIFT WITH $75 PURCHASE / Use code: CURLREFRESH. Is a fast drying gel spray fixative that provides style flexibility and texture with firm hold control. Self care for your hair. with long lasting control This firm hold spray provides long lasting control with an extraordinary blend of the finest natural ingredients: Organic Quinoa Protein for hold and strength, exotic Ipu extract for softness and shine, nutrient rich Alfalfa, organic herbs, and vitamins to nurture, nourish, and protect. Excellent for molding, wet-styling, roller-setting, defining curls, and blow drying. Get the best deals on Nexxus Alcohol-Free Hair Styling Products for your home salon or home spa. We want you to feel good about how we make Aveenoproducts. Phyto Organics Maxify Volumizing Mousse wont leave hair stiff or sticky. Forms a loose S very easily straightened, Forms a definite S shaped like a corkscrew, Very tight curl when stretched creates an S, Hair intentionally matted to form "ropes", Guides and resources for easy product selection, Learn how to read your hair product labels, Easy-to-make recipes for all your haircare needs, Community member favorites make up this coveted list, Share your style and browse the style of others, Chat with curl friends about your favorite curly topics. Free shipping for many products! The brand, Nexxus, has also confirmed the discontinuation of the product. Reproduces the effects of a day at the beach creating thickness, texture, and volume. The conditioner has similar ingredients to the shampoo and a conditioning technology that helps protect repair, and condition hair prone to split-ends. Shipping for US orders under $50 now only $6.99! Fortified with Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), to impart . Your email address will not be published. I used the Graham Webb gel for ages. Baby's birth date or your due dateWE WILL SEND CONTENT BASED ON THE AGE OF YOUR CHILD. This is where the five stages of grief began: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, yet acceptance will never happen. Phyto Organics Absolute Firm Hold Hair Spray is a fast drying formula that firmly holds and adds shine to finished styles without flaking. Phyto Organics Sea Swell reproduces the effects of a day at the beach creating thickness, texture, and volume. At Aveeno, we won't ever compromise on the quality or safety of our products or stop seeking alternatives to animal testing. Nexxus Hair Products for All Hair Types | Phyto Organics It smells funny and its always a gamble that my hair will turn out well. Nexxus Phyto Organics Natural Flexible Hold Memory Spray Aerosol. VitaTress Liquid gel is a clear, lightweight, and medium-hold styling tool that allows the creation of unique, artful designs, and clean contemporary styles. with green tea and avocado oil to protect against thermal styling. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., which is solely responsible for its contents. Nexxus Phyto Organics Transfigure Molding Paste. Our secure shopping cart uses Where can I buy Aveeno products near me? This wouldnt be totally useful unless you still have the product. Nexxus Phyto Organics Absolute Firm Hold Hair Spray Pump. Nexxus discontinued the Promend Leave-in Treatment some time ago. Nexxus scientists discovered the proteins that make fine hair strong and created formulas rich in these proteins. Have a question about AVEENO Response to COVID-19? No, the shampoo isnt sulfate-free. It had indeed been universally discontinued. Phyto Organics Rigid Gel Extreme Styler A super hold, alcohol-free gel that creates firm, long-lasting results with shine, body and volume. If you miss Versastyler and want to see it remade email us. Nexxus Hair Styling Gel for sale | eBay For an immediate response or to report an adverse event or a side effect from our products, please call us at 1-866-4AVEENO M-F 9-5:30 ET. I don't like really hard hold gels (i.e. We will contact you if we find a way to get them to reconsider the loss of this great product. Formulated with Certified Organic Quinoa Protein and Bunga Raja Extract. Phyto Organics Canopy Thermal Protection protects from damage caused by thermal appliances and UV rays. There are quite a few things that may trigger the discontinuation of a product, one of that is if the product isnt very popular. Product Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (222 reviews), Product Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (232 reviews), Product Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (8785 reviews), Product Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (8556 reviews), nexxus keraphix gel treatment for damaged hair, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, A powerful protein infusion hair treatment brings the salon experience home and revives severely damaged hair, Infused with an exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Keratin Protein and Black Rice it is your new hair treatment to heal signs of severe hair damage. STEP 1: Cleanse hair normally with Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo. Dismiss. Not exaggerating, I have used dozens of products since this was discontinued and have nver been happy. Im Claire, founder of Style Hair Magazineand Id like to say thank you for dropping by. The product is likely to have finished from online stores and on the shelves of your local stores. We carefully cultivate our natural ingredients in ideal conditions, then harvest them in an eco-friendly way. J&JCI 2023. Panic struck when I heard those words Its been discontinued.. Yeah, they just emailed me and canceled my order. Will it be frizzy, straight, curly, or a flat-out mop head mess? Color safe. Find your perfect conditioner. What type of content would you like to receive? Yet, it was just another formula that does curly hair no justice. When my begging them to reconsider, doing all the name-dropping possible, didnt succeed, I began my search for a replacement without success. This website is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. I would openly share my secrets: olive oil, coconut oil and then Versastyler. Phyto Organics Veneer Shine Drops is enriched with Quinoa Protein for strength and shine. Thanks. Fine & Thin Hair Nexxus scientists discovered the proteins that make fine hair strong and created formulas rich in these proteins. Add a scalp scrub, hair mask or treatment into your routine the next time you shower. Our activation process keeps the goodness of nature without excess heat or unnecessary chemical solvents. Graham Webb's Making Waves hair gel was my favorite hair gel, too. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!! Phyto Organics Creative Sculpting Putty enables creative designs. It's the only product I have ever found that works well with my hair. Nexxus emergencee discontinued By cutting hair drying time by roughly half and improving the overall appearance of hair, keratin treatments are appealing nexxus emergencee discontinued for women tired of fighting the frizz and flyaways of unruly hair. The frizz was gone. Quinoa Protein keeps hair healthy looking, strong, and shiny. *LOL* Over-the-top with the names there..) and "Clairol Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel". Yes, the Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Treatment is discontinued. frizz-free hair. Phyto Organics Babassu Mud Revitalizing Hair Treatment 5oz by NeXXus This exotic conditioning blend of emolient rich Babassu, Nexxus Phyto Organics The Arts Absolute Finisher 10.6 oz - Is blended with ultimate holding agents for maintaining a finished style. correct brassy tones and enrich bleached, platinum or silver hair to give a natural or intense look to any blonde shade. Add a scalp scrub, hair mask or treatment into your routine the next time you shower. Yes, the Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Treatment is discontinued. The Nexxus Polymedic-Emergency Reconstructor was discontinued around 2021. Excellent for thermal styling, slicking, scrunching, and spiking. Shampoo. And now, I'm just using anything and everything I see and I have found nada. Please note: our response time to emails is typically between 48-72 hours. Enter your email for Nexxus coupons, beauty news, expert how-tos & more! Wed love to help you find a product youll love just as much please send us a message when you have a moment. This is for those who want to treat weak and broken hair. NEXXUS Exxtra Defining Gel Strong Hold Hair Texture Discontinued 8.5 fl oz HTF (44) $79.99 Free shipping or Best Offer 2 pk Nexxus Maxx Wax Creative Styling Stick 2.6 oz ea unbox $31.99 Was: $39.99 Free shipping LOT (5) NEXXUS COMB THRU FINISHING MIST WITH FLUID-FIX COMPLEX MEDIUM HOLD 10 OZ $89.99 Free shipping Only 1 left! The shampoo is mostly good for removing dirt and product buildup in the hair. Don't miss out! If I stayed over somewhere without bringing it, there would be drama. Once you start noticing them, it feels impossible not to zone in on them all the time. Yet, it was just another formula that does curly hair no justice. That means our natural ingredients are pure and potent. Up to 50% off clearance. Each one is available in 13.5 oz and can be purchased together. La Bella Super Hold Styling Gel + Coconut Gel - 35.3oz : Target It's terrible, crunchy, and weighs the hair. Skip to main content. In fact, I joined because I came across the site searching for a replacement for Making Waves. This is an important step because hair needs to be free of excess oil for Keraphix Reconstructing Treatment to work most effectively. Website News,