I reached out via messaging and haven't gotten a reply. Here you'll find everything from Posh Tips to exciting new app updates. I have to say, that I dont see this happening on posh. I responded immediately to the clam and again a day later but Poshmark has not had the courtesy to respond. I am pulling my hair out over this and he keeps sending My PM days are done!!! I have many issues with Poshmark myself,and I agree with everything you said,except for one in particular. I dont know if theyll ban me because I do still buy a lot of stuff on there.) Ive had far more positive reviews than negative but lately a huge influx of negative when I havent done anything different. To have a damaged item thats not even yours returned to you, no questions asked, with no recourse for the seller? Im finding some women are awesome and dont try to get you down too low and others like your things but they want it for $5. Mayra, have you tried Etsy? If you are a new seller and wary and have questions, feel free to email me. In my first purchase attempt, the seller could no longer find the item. Have them google When you order over seas products cheap quality than pictured make a listing in your closet explaining all of this! Thanks for the insight! I sold a very rare jar of MAC pigments (a discontinued shade, worth a lot of money). even though its a side job if youre going to get annoyed bc someone asked you 3-4 questions* not listed in your description* then why bother selling? I have legitimately done this before - its possible , Poshmark hasnt responded back to me and its been 2+ days I sent in multiple emails and even tweeted at them. But from the looks of it he has removed a portion of the product and I have no way of knowing what I would be getting in return! I sell some on eBay and Tradesy as well just to expose my items to a wider audience. Do not give them a try. Spent a ton of money on buying them. I guess its something new in their system, dont really know. Getting defensive that just makes one suspicious! After a week, Poshmark came back to my daughter and told they had cancelled the transaction,the reason, not that it was not authentic but rather they were unable to authenticate it? Posh approved her case and the bag came back to me ripped to prove her case and support her photos. Its all I ever wore. I was nice at first and pointed out that #1- I am listing a ton of NWT stuff well be low retail and even wholesale prices, not making money on a lot of things. I have so so many high end items on there without any problems but I think I had just been lucky until now. We are the ones that helped you grow. This post is a real eye opener and should be shared as a fair warning to all. Poshmark needs to shut down inactive closets and they need to penalize sellers for failing to ship. i agree: i refused to give ebay my bank account or ss number so i quit selling there. And since I have more time behind me than in front of me, I cannot rationalize wasting that time on poshmark. Unless you can actually make it your full time job, its best to just sell your clothes in person or by mail and be happy with whatever you receive. At first it was slow but made $500 in June.. No problems & 5 stars on all buys. Oh yeah. The time I spent on the Poshmark subreddits shows that theres still a tremendous amount of denial among Poshmarks most entrenched user base. but Poshmark has some algorithm system where after you have gone to all the trouble of posting your items, THEN they start their verification process when you go to print your first label to mail your item, and all they keep sending you is mobile info to get a text message. overall Im having an okay experience .Ive sold less than $200 in the last 6 months which is not great but again its bc a lot of people on Poshmark like you said want something for practically nothing!! They expect everyone to be techies, I dont have a printer and they require a printed label. Me nasty emails! Reasonable Offers Welcome! Thanks! If the gray Shared Successfully banner doesnt pop up, youre in share jail. Wtf??? One of the embassador Poshers bought my Burberry rain boots for $50 (a great deal), and later on filed a complaint saying that the boots smelled horrible and that they had stains and blah, blah, blah she even said that she wanted to keep them at no cost even though I asked her to return them for her money back. I strive to be a seller that is honest and that people dont have to worry about buying from. so when I see people sooooo overpriced on PM. More so than Poshmark. If you ready peoples complaints on ebay (buyers never paying, sellers canceling, fake items, etc) or any other place I feel like they are all basically the same. But the MAIN reason I will not do posh is because of the very restrictive photo requirements. just the dress. The best way to drive traffic to your new site is with a blog, social media, and Google AdWords. I had one of the BEST years ago but the owner is gone now and times are very different. When I contacted them they said that the fine print states you cant use free shipping with referral codes. Sorry! No ONE person can work this system and make an appropriate amount of money to live on coming into the app at this point. This article seems to bring to attention the Seller experience, but for myself as a serious Buyer, rather, there are too many ongoing occasions where the Seller accepts my offer and then 3 days later flippantly cancels with no cause for cancellation to the Buyer. Also there are usually local facebook groups too sell on. talk about a time suck! I dont know how they can look themselves in the mirror. Makes the item virtually impossible to sell and the seller is screwed. I quit buying there due to sellers who post zero details on garments, sellers who ship worn and smelly clothing, and sellers who never ship at all after you purchase. A Posher purchased a very unique top from my closet. Because of those experiences, I am now extremely cautious when purchasing from places like Poshmark and eBay. So I get my two items returned, and figured, they are NOW scratched and the make-up train I sold her is ruined inside. There are other names for it too - it can be called Poshmark soft-banned. One was my mistake and I missed something very minorit was probably knit-picky, but fair enough. If this company ever goes public Im buying stock! Also their wholesale portal is a joke. For $50. I would like to put my two cents in this!! This way I am assured that I am covered if on the off chance someone else wishes to pull the same stunt! Some have been able to raise money to stay afloat, albeit at lower or flat valuations. I always wanted to open up and online store but I have no idea how to do that I am way behind in technology. That looks like a phone number and his responses were in broken English. First it blows my mind that people will pay for designer dusty bags and empty shoe boxes but hey, that thats just me. Also, a lot of people have luck selling on Instagram. Happy poshing! Surprisingly, eBay is the one where I havent gotten them. 1. Thank you so much for your comment! Nothing. I have not lost a case. In the event I dont get my money from sales or purchases after this incident, Im not sure what to do. And physical retail stores? Im going to follow your advice and investigate other options. I would also encourage others to do the same that is the only way they will correct the fraudulent behavior!! Ive had 2 offers from people who joined the same day (or within days) as the offer. agrreed! If you want to set up your own website, I would recommend starting with BigCommerce here: http://bit.ly/2pFg5Mt. Makes it hard for sellers that are actually selling authentic things. I am OCD, hyper observant and work i fashion. Lies! That Too! Anyway anything expensive you are selling document document document it with photos and video before you send it!! Required fields are marked *. I must send them $20 shipping fee thru paypal in order to get my bag back, otherwise they would keep and destroy it. So here I sit rambling off I dont have access to my own business I built. I only had my closet for a few months and sold (basically for free 5 items. She is completely insane. but maybe Im wrong. Best of luck and let me know how it goes! Ive been selling on ebay for 5 years now and this is true for me. If there was any communication with the buyer prior to purchase I also screenshot that and show it. The return was actually denied by Poshmark so Im definitely thankful to be done with that mess!! Of the site, she said they didnt break any rules. Customer Loyalty: Include a QR code printout in your shipped packages, so buyers can easily find and shop your closet again. But I understand.d Im not thrilled with the cut that Poshmark wants, or with all the click the following button. My listings disappeared on Poshmark help? So,I had weigh loss surgery in 2013,which worked out wonderful except for the fact of always having fine hair,I lost a lot more. What should I do? The laundering care label on the side seam showed it was Forever 21. Thanks! Im new to Posh and I realize this article is older. from my research of the Posh parties everything I read up on them said that the posh leaders of the parties mainly promoted their own product and that very few people got a lot out of the Posh parties so again bc time is limited for me I do not bother to participate. Thanks for sharing. Decent customer service is a key factor no matter if you are a Buyer or a Seller. I mostly stick to eBay these days. Seriously, these people except garage sale prices with high end department store quality. It worked just fine. The reply I received after that was all you had to do was contact me directly. I doubt that there was anything that I could have done about it at that point, since I had already accepted the purchase and it was almost four days by the time I was able to contact her, so Im not sure what contacting her would have accomplished. At this point, it may be best I dont even if they allow me to. You can get back to sharing tomorrow. Without a return policy, cover your a**, or so they teach us in law school. Second. I videotaped myself opening the box and sent it to them. . Irene and Cole, I get a lot less than doing it myself on eBay but none of the hassle. I have this terrible feeling i will never get my bag back! Before she listed it on Poshmark, she did due diligence to ensure it was authentic. Replicas are forbidden on Poshmark and I report them every time I see them. Which is why most all of my 4th pics are close ups of the tag!! Nice to see their priorities still havent changed! After years of success buying and selling on the Poshmark app, I was done. Im slowly building a following and directing traffic to my ShopStylaphile.com through my blog and my social media sites. If you react to difficult buyers and allow them to decide ANYTHING about how you run your business, then this business isnt for you (unless you can STOP IT and realize that no one buyer makes or breaks you). Welcome to My closet .. A Special Place to be !!! The $9.98 maxi dress ( plus $2.99 shipping) I bought on ebay, from China..is all over Poshmark, selling for as high as $60if you peruse ebay, and those budget Asian stores ( Shein, Sammydress,floryday..the Wish appyou csn expect to see the same items , usingvthe same stock photos(!!!) Their reason? That also will only communicate through email. I am close to closing my closet. I even wrote a very nice message on her page apologizing, asking what I could do to make it right and she did not respond! I had a sale on Mercari and posted it as not for sale and typed in Sold in the description on Poshmark. I feel the creepiest aspects of the platform is the psychological manipulation of requiring resellers to share (presenting it as a positive community activity sellers supporting other sellers) so that the mysterious algorithm will reward them with sells; sharing equals free labor driving the activity of the platform, which the same resellers pay more to use than other selling platforms. Your Complete Guide to Poshmark's Features & Tools I only do this for high- end items. Really a Chanel dusty bag! They always said work it out with the buyer. I have never bought anything online, ever. I bought a BRAND NEW IN BOX item and this has been used. I just joined poshmark. It would be nice to have a scroll bar on the side in our closets. If youre interested in learning about it, keep reading! 2 BOTH NEW & SEALED, NEW OLAPLEX NO. Dont respond back to me one said and then she kept going. I also let my regular customers from Poshmark know that my closet had moved. Again, this is exactly why I left Poshmark. She claimed it arrived with holes in it. Disappointed in Posh. Poshmark closet disappeared? is your closet showing blank? Have a super fab week!! Good Luck to all! I emailed them about that and of course they NEVER replied and just removed that bag as well. Are your items allowed on poshmark? They asked me for pictures which I sent. It looks like they just bumped the shipping to $6.95. The entire format is changing and the behavior of most sellers leads me to firmly believe the whole thing is bound to implode. While in theory that is great, I really dont have time to keep doing that daily. I try to keep off the grid as much as possible. With all the book expenses and tuition i tried making extra money on the side. I commented benignly again, so her followers wouldnt really know what was going on. I was informed that I have to wait while they review the case. Posh sided with the buyer and she was authorized to return my rocks. 6. Obviously, someone was mad that I didnt give them the lowball they wanted and started flagging my comments, but Mercari doesnt care to actually research what is going on. The posh parties put your life on hold . I got a lowball offer, counter offered, but the buy stood firm to her low offer so no sale. When Posh closed the case and has the buyer return it. Ive been bulkied, support is crap, people can not respect its not a garage sale, and I work 20/7 to make sales; huge tine suck. For designer items, Posh has the Concierge service for $39 to authenticate items but thats probably not foolproof either. I appreciate your ideas and will look into it, This has helped me process what I want to do as a reseller since everyones posts have been helpful since I started selling PM in Jan 2017. Id rather take my stuff the the consignment shop I go to. Ive found that frustrating as a buyer myself. So after 6mo and deleting my account, I broke and opened a new closet, this time I was going to be more vigilant. Im a new buyer who is thinking about quitting. Its always heartening to see new folks finding it . Hi Amber! Ill suck it up. If Poshmark didnt protect itself from spammers, the platform would be ridden with bots and wouldnt be the healthy ecosystem it is today. Terrible experience! And 2000$ a month is awesome however you will see the scamming come in and the rude people eventually as to what everyone on here is discussing I will come say hi! Its crazy!! Its actually a good thing. I photographed this return and sent to posh and have never heard back. Any post before that day is free. Love this thank you for sharing your opinion and experience. Ha Ha Ha oh Posh purchasers! I am so glad to have found your experience. I made a nickel off the whole deal & then she gives me a bad review, saying there was a kink in the chain (which we all knows happens) & when she tried to fix it, she broke it. Thank you for sharing your experience! Here a pop-up window may ask you for a verification code sent to your email address or phone number. I am tired of the bad reviews and the complaints have nothing to do with my item. Sounds like a lot but its not. Too much creepy stuff going on with technology. Cant believe how they do that without a Warning. So she picked item not as described. You should take photos and send to Poshmark and get that user BANNED for life! I felt like theres a little too much of a spoiled environment on their too, with even sellers turning knit picky buyers. I was so shocked when I received an email that my item was being returned because it was not as described in the listing. The young lady said there were teeny tiny black dots on the upper sleeve, which I knew right then and there I was being scammed. My Closet - Poshmark Home My Closet All Items Available Items Available + Dropping Soon Items Dropping Soon Items Sold Items My Closet Sort By: Just In Accepting All Reasonable Offers-Plus Bundle & Save 25% Off Two Or More Items $900 Size: OS my closet conniecampos 4 9 Meet your Posher $999 $999 Size: XL My Closet thriftygramma 4 2 In my 3rd purchase attempt, the seller cancelled the transaction without letting me know. Poshmark updated on the mobile and now my log in information doesnt work. Poshmark paid me for the purse even though I had it and said they would take appropriate action with regard to the buyer. So if someone is willing to pay for them, Ill gladly move my shoes to a plastic container and sell you my boxes and bags. I too hae sold on poshmark for several years. Four times a day for the parties. I have only been selling for 4 months and I have already had a brand new with tags 34 B bra returned because she claimed there was NO WAY it was a 34 B. I agreed to let her return the item and she was reimbursed . Everything seems to be one hot mess. Really???? Pants were fine when I sent them to her, wondering what she couldve done to them. That is letting someone else control your life. They could side with you or the buyer. They seem to take a quicker notice when you go to a third party for help! These women go into closets and post pictures of an item and others proceed to criticize every aspect of the listing. I still have a closet on Poshmark that points people to my new site (that is, until Poshmark bans me..lol. Now i did have one case opened up by a buyer trying to get something for free and Poshmark did not honor the buyers request at all. Tap the Offer/Price Drop button on any listing and select Offer to Likers (these are private). Its takes waayyyy more time maintaining an actual store than Posh! The shoes were returned yesterday far differently from how I had carefully packaged them. Same goes for buying.dont buy something for a price you couldnt recover on a resell. Recently I started putting more time into it and I noticed that I actually started to see more purchases! Size: Neck 14.5 Tasso Elba. I would recommend starting with Tradesy and eBay. The time i put into posh was interferring with other things i need to be doing. I want something more plug & play. They are all about profit and protecting the scammers within their site. Im a Poshmark Suggested User; a top seller with 1100+ salesand Im closing my closet at the end of the month. I just think the market is so saturated that its super hard to get a sale! Without a Fashion and Accessories platform, I no longer have an interest in having a closet and Im officially quitting this job yeah! The most frustrating issue for me is, people dont know the difference between NEW UNUSED and excellent used condition, or pre-loved condition. Youll need to drop the price by at least 10% and choose a shipping discount. Poshmark would send you and email, and you wouldnt be able to log into your account. I try to clean out my closet before a new season starts, because thats when those stores are hungry for inventory and will be less picky. As a bonus, youll get discounted shipping! I was clear about the Too Faced being used, I never used the KVD blush. My sales were good and I was getting 5 stars. It is not a great time for e-commerce startups. Jokes aside, you dont want to end up there. So not sure if its their revenge on me? Im tired of low balls and comments on my listings about where to get it cheaper. I know you have a rough road to go from when my husband was selling on Ebay. Omg! I was actually thinking of returning to poshmark just to clean out my closets and hope to make a little money but after reading this post the memories of my past experiences all came back to me. I wish the authenticators on PM knew how to authenticate!! I am bombarded with party invites daily and my time has been wasted further wasted. You provided food for thought. dhampyre @amking45 Bored or something?; Clearly a snide remark? I have to respond because Im a big shopper. The first thing I did when I received the top back was check the zipper. I had numerous zoomed in photos of my shoes, new without box, even photos with measurements against a tape ruler. I have several friends who are big fans, and Im planning to join soon myself, I just havent gotten around to it yet. If I didnt like it, or it didnt fit, well, I knew the rules when I made my purchase, and would have just passed it along to a friend or something. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed they are taking a higher amount of taxes out of sales than the actual state rates? Posh does nothing dor its sellers and it is super time consuming. I am now waiting for a response as to whos responsible for the return of my ORIGINAL bag as I will NOT accept a bag that isnt mine or intentional damage to my bag because the buyer changed her mind. What it is, how to know if you're in it, and how to get out of it. You are preaching to the choir as I agree with EVERYTHING you said. Or at *this* time. Besides all of that, I feel if a company/organization is legitimate, honest and upfront, then there would be an amazing customer service!! I only last a couple of months before I closed up shop and headed back to eBay. Omg, I happened on this article and Im in tears. Smh!! No worries. If you write a comment on your experience on the listing for which the item was canceled for others to see and read, the Seller will block you for speaking up and writing the simple facts of the experience.
Joe And The Juice Pesto Ingredients, Giovanny Gallegos Parents, Articles M