Kihyun scrunches his nose when he smells food from the kitchen. He would run his hand along your legs, squeezing your butt and then pull you on top of him. You mumbled, walking outside when he suddenly throws a small snowball at you. You are practically grinding on him lightly, but you just didnt notice it. Monsta X Scenario/Reaction/Imagines Disconti bunch Of MONSTA X imagines, Scenario, and reactions. *Requests are closed*. I dont know He answers, still not moving. Youre about to ask him what was wrong but you feel something is poking you. Tell me if anything makes you uncomfortable, okay Y/N?. kpop reactions, MONSTA X REACTIONS : Turning you on reaction:hey and secret s/o are cast to a drama. Kihyun would be far calmer than everyone before him. Hed lay flat as a board, too nervous to move a muscle, as you settled in beside him. It is against our principles to write about anything we don't know much about so we don't write pregnancy fics, parents fics, or smuts. Kihyun: He was worried that he wouldnt be good enough. I am sorry baby, I love you too So much that it hurts to think about losing you. Wonho would make it obvious in the fact that he wanted you. I he signs I love you so much, youre my world and your pain is mine too, trust me when I say that this is not healthy for us. You manage to look at him standing up, your eyes look immediately at his now clothed boner. You stare at Hyungwon thats still reading his book, raising your eyebrows more when the feeling was growing. Hed probably put his arm around you and pull you even closer. Once hed snap out of it, hed bluntly tell youI want you. and hug you without hesitation now, his hands stroking your arms and he'd rock you slowly side to side, his arms a tight embrace trapping you against his chest. I love you so much. You demanded for an answer as Hyunjin scratches his neck, hesitating. oh no, not him again. I mean theres another chair over that His growing erection make you jolt up quickly. P.S. for instance, he puts things in high places just so you have to eventually come to him and ask him to get it. Monsta X Reaction to You (their crush) Sneaking into Their Room Because of a Nightmare Sorry I haven't been posting! The nerve of those men, didnt they see how uncomfortable you were when they approached you or something? Jooheon will get annoyed with your jealousy behaviour, would assure you once that is nothing and thats it. His face is now with shades of red, as he tries to force a laugh. He continues to stare at your chest. ~Admin requested by @tataniaput (I'm so sorry it took a bit but thanks for requesting and I hope the wait was worth it.. i hope <3) Shownu: Shownu was sick but he refused to accept the fact that he was, knowing that if he admits it the members will keep him in the dorm . Minhyuk, as we all know, is a very communicative and friendlyperson, the sunshine itself, so he does enjoy new faces and places. Kihyuns eyes are still close, his lips form a small smile. The two of you were at Gongcha, and since you are the guy, youre the one whos ordering while Jooheons left outside, waiting for you with his silky hair flowing down his shoulder. He loved that you trusted him enough and he would make sure your first time was perfect. That You try to point his boner, your body shifts away from him. Hyunjin: As he spots your little buds poking out, he'd blush at the sight. You asked as he quickly whips away from you, leaving you confused. It has actually been the nth time since youve flirted with men who spoke the same language with you. When you are awake hes far too shy to look at you for long and so hed forget about the movie and just stare at you for as long as he could. Poor Unfortunate Seouls Monsta X Reaction to You (their crush Huh, why? You turn around, your bottom hits harder on his lap, before you realize what is happening. Minhyuk: He smiled widely when you told him you were a virgin and you wanted him to be the one to take your virginity. Despite your more rational thinking you finally win a round to Changkyun & Hoseok's Cheers. It is against our principles to write about anything we don't know much about so we don't write pregnancy fics, parents fics, or smuts. You walked over to him, holding his hands as you made eye contact with him. . you dont think I love you? Hyungwon: He couldnt help but smile when you told him you wanted him to be your first time. Wonho is a very romantic guy, he honestly prefers a healthy and sincere relationship where communication is the key, being like this makes him do whatever he can to cut yourjealous behaviour. You cover yourself, feeling embarrassed. HYUNGWON: (probably doesnt evenrealizethat he has a boner). His eyes wanders around but you, trying so hard to calm his little friend. The awkward silence fills the room, with you being surprise and Shownu being shy. Can you do a bts reaction to you being a dj and preforming at ultra music festival, Hi! Did I made something wrong? you started to feel sorry for him. Hmm *taps his lower lip and was about to get you some shinramyeonwhen he catches a glimpse of the two men walking up to you* Oh my goodness when will this stop?! Shownu would wait for you to go to bed first and come join you after 10 minutes. You look at his boner, and then shifts to look at his face. He then wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a very tight hug. He calls out for you from outside. How can you say this Bunny? * "Why aren't you wearing a.." He trailed off, trying not to look. Hyungwon would stare at you while you were talking, not showing any kind of reaction. I.M: (cant even control his feels, doesnt actually try to hide it). Is it really? You asks, oblivious at what you are doing. He would actually be politely asking them if they have any problem or what not, and when they replied a no, he would actually directly ask them why were they there in the first place and the two men wouldnt even bother responding as theyre already running away for their lives. Life has been hectic! He clears his throat, still looking away. Can we talk? He excused himself off the table and drag you to a corner. He would be the one to dominate during make out sessions, kissing and licking your weak spots. I guess we have to eat at my studio Baby, this needs to stop. :3 Shownu: Originally posted by wonsheon I believe that Shownu's favorite kind of hug is the one where he just kinda wraps his arms around you gently and holds you there on his chest. Includes Smut, Fluff and Angst! You snapped, making him look at you with a sharp gaze. Jooheon would walk on you dancing to girl groups while doing house work. Monsta X reaction to you getting comfortable on their lap and you give them a boner (Boyfriend ver.) Well, you keep on grinding on me and I cant help but to He halts, looking at you suggestively when he sees you blushing madly. Come on!" Uh babe, can you stand up for a while? He asks. To you being pregnant. When hes finally relieved, he goes out of the bathroom and sees two men ogling over you and was trying to flirt with you. Oh, where are you going little kitty? You frowned, staring at Jeongin as he froze. *fake smile, eyes boring onto the mans head*, What the heck Oh. When the men didnt seem to budge, Shownu would actually crack his knuckles and ask if they have any problem and when finally noticed that Shownu was serious, theyd run off and leave the two of you, leaving Shownu slightly pissed but in a happy mood since youve wrapped your arms around his waist and gave him a kiss on the cheek, thanking him for saving you from those creeps. but I also know that you will never lose me. First of all, what a bitch. Of course, youwanted to keep an eye at her, so you joined the classes right after you discover she was in the same team as minhyuk. You such a jerk! The problem is: Your school enemy, the girl who took all your exs, was in the same bowling classes as minmin. I.M would be frank and tell you that he wants you. he finds benefits in your small stature for himself really. He wanted to take the opportunity to show you just how much you meant to him and just how much he loved you. Kpop reactions n' shit, Master list "What?" You didnt waste any time as you naturally sits on his lap. Thanks :). "You just seemed cold." All of these are from my instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/straykids.games/ It couldnt be helped and you realized that you wouldnt be able sleep alone tonight. Both of you would stop making out and he led you to the room to continue what you started. You would then turn around, to face him and he would get the hair away from your face to then kiss you softly while cuddling. Originally posted by monsta-x- Jooheon: You and Jooheon are the last ones left at the studio. Minhyuk would be confused at first. ), fluff For @cupid-jokes Shownu: I think Shownu would take a. to remind you how they love your adorable squishy face: Kai, Suho, Would be distracted wondering what would happen if they could feed you baby carrots: Lay, Would definitely poke your cheeks and tease you, and if you got annoyed with them they would use all the aegyo until you cant help but forgive them: Baekhyun and Sehun, Death stare at anyone who mentions anything other than all of you wonderful, shining qualities: Kyungsoo. Hed want to memorize every contour of your face. talked you out of buying a stool and when you Skz Reactions! You wouldnt understand at first but when you come across the two men, hed point at them and tell you that they flirted with him, thinking that he was a girl. Minhyuk, Im so tired! You sigh loudly, plopping on Minhyuks lap.You smile seeing him focusing on his music sheets. Shownu nods, his eyes are looking at the game on the TV screen. You tried your best to go back to sleep, but every time you closed your eyes, the dream returned. I mean if you don't want to that's fine but i hope you have a lovely day and thank you. Life has been hectic! So when he finishes and said goodbye to the dancer, he saw you with a BIG POUT. This boy would be very difficult to wake up and even more difficult to keep awake once you had brought him around to half-consciousness. He would chuckle and tell youWhy are you playing hard to get when you obviously love it? You would finally give him and start making out passionately with him, to then lay on the couch to start having fun. He would stop for a second to remove his shirt, put a pillow under your head for your comfort and crawl on top of you to undress you even more. I dont know, ask a kiss to miss.perfect dancer over there. There were two young men who were already closing in and it was completely written all over your face that you weren't interested in them and was about to leave when one of the guys took a hold of your hand, which Shownu finally had enough of. Shownu First of all, he has no idea you're jealous. What do you mean? Your bottom shifts slowly, getting worried about his sudden change of tone. MONSTA X Reacts To Try Not To Sing Challenge (K-Pop) - YouTube 0:00 / 8:17 MONSTA X Reacts To Try Not To Sing Challenge (K-Pop) REACT 20M subscribers Subscribe 142K Share Save 2.4M views. I.M would actually wake up pretty easily. In which Yoo Kihyun ends up being mated to on Just read the title!! , I think theyd have very similar reactions honestly so Ill make this short. He will either sit there until you wake up (even if you're asleep for several hours), or he will eventually move away from you slowly so that you are lying down on the couch without having woken up and get a blanket and gently tuck you in. You started to show up in the middle of the night bringing snacks, food or even the excuseI forgot my jacket here, sorry to interrupt. Tell me if anything is uncomfortable or if you want me to stop., Hi, I'm Hannah and I am forever thinking about the 160907 fire performance. "I-it's not that.". He would be staring at your lips the whole time and licking his from time to time. Jooheon;Well, actually, you and Jooheon were actually cross-dressing since the two of you lost a bet. :), Could I request a bts reaction to their s / o being really good at art and not realizing it?? Twenty-four, 24/7 I'm trying to save me You going out, going out, going out trying to stain me. Of course, it was not, your anxiety was eating you inside. You walked up closer to him, caressing his face. Welcome to Madness Monsta X Reaction: Their favorite kind of hug I.M is such a curious little puppy that as soon as he realized that you were asleep hed take the opportunity to study your features. Jeongin: The moment he sees it, he wouldn't be able to stop blushing. One night he was in the mood. You denied. He does know a lot of female idols, of course, but never flirt with none of them. To you getting hit on (Jealousy) To you being a messy eater. "You're so gonna get it!". A smirk would be found on Wonhos face as he brings his arms back, looking down at the man with an eyebrow raised. "Y-your nipples are hard." +. After making sure you were completely ready, he wasted no time in taking care of you. Hyungwon wouldnt remember a thing about the previous night, but would be pretty happy to have you next to him in the morning. You shut your mouth tightly, trying to think it was something different from what you are thinking about. +. *innocently blinks at you*. Wonho: Wonho was glad that you trusted him enough to want him to be your first time and he was happy to oblige after he made absolutely certain you were 100% ready. And it was the last one You explain, removing the shirt from both of your sights as you move closer to him. Reacting To A Dream Member Being In A Relationship. Originally posted by sonhyunwoomx. You frown at his lack of attention to you, before pushing his controller away with your hip, as you sit on his lap. "Yah! none of the gifs are mine. Please can you do a BTS reaction to their idol gf being in a girl group and the members of this group sing, dance and rap but also play instruments in some performances and MVs like AOA? Eventually youd wake up due to the loud nature of the movie. His eyes widen in surprise before staying calm at your silly reason. Welcome to Madness Reaction: Monsta X reaction to being friends with NCT Dream . Hello could you please do exo and monsta x reaction to their girlfriend always getting called a bunny or a hamster because she has chubby cheeks and a button nose. Youre saying this because youre horny you signed. I.. Monsta X reaction to you being soaked in rain. I even got myself You stop talking, when you feel something from him. If someone walked into the room theyd see you softly breathing as you slept and I.M just looking at you with a light blush tinting his cheeks. He knows that youre beautiful but hed be utterly surprised to see two men going up to you. "I told you not to go outside, you look like you've caught a cold already.". His fingers are clicking the controllers buttons aggressively. +. Your butt instinctively moves closer, nearer to his crotch. To their crush being mistaken as their girlfriend. I'm telling you that you're nipples are hard." Can I get jealous too? you laugh at his response, hugging him more. Stray Kids Reactions - Your nipples getting hard - Wattpad Thanks! Mmm, so good He compliments, making you become excited. "Y-yah!" | Monsta X Reaction to you not wearing a bra He would jump into the crowd while security turned away and started rapping to his baby girl. You dont love me anymore? You looked in shook at him. Hed comment about how you were talking in your sleep(even if you werent) and mimic you. To Jimin crying and having a panic attack. SF9, Monsta X and BTS Requests For The Following By Admin Hyun Mi: Gif Reactions(CLOSED) Selca Ships (CLOSED) I.M;Changkyun was in the middle of choosing some cupramyeonfor the two of you to feast on when he caught a glimpse of two men walking up to you while giving you some flirty smile and wink. "Y-yah! But when he was waiting for the drinks and desserts at the counter, he wouldnt be able to rip his eyes off of you and the two men, who were giving you such flirty smiles and stares, which kind of ticked Hyungwon off. College is so overwhelming, along with tutoring and another part time job. Chan doesn't answer and seems to stare off into space. Still the most inspiring words Ive ever heard. Wonho had already noticed these men before the two of you even chose your seats and he knew they were trouble. The only difference would be that they are extra proud of you. He was also more than a little nervous about being the one to take your first time. I heard that its *silenced by your kiss, grins widely when you pull away*, miko writing for monsta x, seventeen, bts! Monsta X Reaction - lunarimagines.tumblr.com He would remove your hoodie first and throw it on the floor. Hyungwon would admire you quietly for a while until your body temperature lured him back to sleep, this time in your arms. You stepped away as Jisung waddles over to you. Are you sure its not that you want to be really close to me? He smirks, wrapping his arms around your waist. None of your words would register in his mind for the first few minutes of your conversation. Being on top of him you would start by nibbling his ears, kissing his neck, to then remove his shirt and leave kisses all along his chest to make your way down. I dont think so. Sorry for not being as active. being a dork makes this beautiful smile of yours came out, doesnt it? Lets go home. "Yah, are you okay? Does my love seems weak for you?. You were about to feed him when you finally remember something. He would run his hand all over under your shirt, making you moan when he touched your breasts. "Y/nI'm sorry. Jooheon would be super happy if you fell asleep on him. Is THAT ex who keeps calling him, who had broken his heart, the one he wrote more songs that you even know the ex his family still loves and her family is a friend of his family. FINE! you explainthe whole situation for him. "Nothing~" and continues the hug with you. Request: You tell him you're virgin right before you two have sex (But you're ready to have sex, you just thought that they should know) . reaction:baby kicking for the first time. Okay, I am jealous, that new stylist is so pretty and you were smiling so hard to her I am sorry you confess, entering yourself in his embrace. I only have eyes for you and only you.. "Oh" Seungmin's eyes widened as he froze looking at you. Youre jealous of one of the stages ladies when he was DJing at a famous club. Monsta X Reaction to when Their Small Child Visits Them on Tour Article: SM 'Letter to Shareholders'.."New Jeans' HYBE will prioritize good songs for their artists first" Source: Yonhap News.
Inside Jeffrey Epstein Island, 13827109d2d5152b3bd3c479a3d295 Who Is Running For Mayor In Little Rock, Articles M