While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Meridian Pointe is located in Northridge, California in the 91325 zip code. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The community is located one block away from the Vermont/Beverly Metro Red Line subway station, and neighbors community amenities such as Shatto Recreation Center, Virgil Elementary School, a health clinic, pharmacy, and a market. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. I would definitely recommend it for outside events and to live inside the apartments. $3,295-$6,005 21.1 mi. Its a very walkable neighborhood. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Garage, Bike Racks and Barbecue Area and is located on 225 N. Vermont Avenue in the 90004 zip code. Be the first to add a review on this property. Meridian Apartments Homes - 42 Reviews | Los Angeles, CA Apartments for Not THAT clean Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. Bed x Bath. 6076 Meridian Street is a 2 bed, 1 bath apartment in Highland Park, Los Angeles. My apt is on the 3rd floor and overlooks the pool and has a palm tree right outside my window. Meridian Apartments - Los Angeles, CA | Trulia CA Willy, a maintenance team member, helped me out so much. Walk Score Displayed square footage is approximate. The community is truly unique and built to include all of the luxury amenities you deserve. Meridian Apartments is near Bob Hope, located 11.6 miles or 19 minutes away, and Los Angeles International, located 14.9 miles or 25 minutes away. $3,625-$7,795 The area is lush, clean, and peaceful. Sunday, Closed. The facility here is great ! I live here. Pool Contact (424) 577-4792 Message Language: English Open Friday 8:30AM 5PM View More Hours Developer and manager of commercial real estate properties based in Los Angeles, CA. 2023 RW Selby & Co., Inc. Cal BRE #00529494, All Rights Reserved. After requesting for this to be fixed over 10!!! Walk-In Closets Kitchen Controlled Access Dishwasher and we are glad that our amenities have bettered your stay. In Unit Washer & Dryer Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 2 stories with 57 units. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. - The gym has half of the things broken with most of the weights missing This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone. Unique Features bbq/picnic area Beach Volleyball Court bike racks controlled access electric game room gas jr. olympic size pool media room Microwave package service pest control Range 90401, 1-2 Br Office Hours Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. Lace up your walking shoes because this area is considered a walkers paradise. It is so lovely to hear that you are enjoying your time with us at Meridian Pointe! The barbecue are is GREAT for having social gatherings. Located in the heart of Northridge, California, Meridian Place Apartment Homes is central to the best that the neighborhood has to offer, including restaurants, shopping at the Northridge Fashion Center, entertainment venues, and parks. Saturday & Sunday, Closed. We strive to keep positive relationships with all residents by showing them the highest standard The apartments are really nice but the on site lowlife manager makes it suck which is why many people have left. All I can tell you is that the manager has no life so she will look at the camera all day and invade your privacy. . I would recommend this Apartment to anyone. But the community has a much more diverse character than that: The broad range of cultural influences is exemplified in landmarks like the synagogue/contemporary art gallery of the Wilshire Boulevard Temple, the Latin fusion cuisine of Roy Chois restaurants, and the popular German/Korean/Hawaiian tinged gastropub, Biergarten. Hardwood Floors Property manager is great and easily accessible for questions/problems. Great walking distance from CSUN. If you get a chance to live here, do it! 18.7 mi, La Palma, Whatever you crave, weve made it available at our apartments in Los Angeles County. Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. Find apartments for rent at Meridian Hollywood from $2,100 at 1223-1231 N Las Palmas Ave in Los Angeles, CA. They are very generous when people walk into the building. to let us know! 4 Beds, 2 Baths. Refrigerator 1371 Veteran Ave Floor 1-ID83, Los Angeles, CA 90024 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Maintenance team is helpful Meridian Apartments is located in Los Angeles, California in the 90066 zip code. Located in the heart of Northridge, California, Meridian Place Apartment Homes is central to the best that the neighborhood has to offer, including restaurants, shopping at the Northridge Fashion Center, entertainment venues, and parks. Thanks for your review! Each one of our pet friendly one and two bedroom apartments comes fully equipped with energy-efficient appliances, granite countertops, 9-foot high ceilings, private balconies, in-home washer and dryer, and much more. . enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. I love the 24/7 gym and study rooms, really benefits my school schedule and work life. Work closer to home by booking your spot at one of the best coworking spaces in town. ). These crisp walls and sleek, high-end laminate floors need dancing feet of friends and family tapping on them. As the name suggests, the atmosphere in Koreatown is heavily influenced by Korean culture, and it is a favorite destination among foodies city-wide for its endless selection of authentic Korean restaurants. hard to foster a comfortable environment here by providing great service and amenities to Your comfort is our main priority Walk-In Closets Error : Please verify you are not a robot. to $2,699/mo. View One Bed One Bath Loft Floor Plan Details, Language: From Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills to Hollywood and Chinatown, there is the perfect neighborhood for everyone in Los Angeles. Meridian Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90004 ZIP Code. Transportation options available in Los Angeles include Palms, located 1.7 miles from Meridian Apartments. The walls are thick and I never hear my neighbors. Property Manager at Meridian Apartments, Responded To This Review. COMMUNITY. 3.1 mi. CA Con: PARC MERIDIEN - 31 Photos - Apartments - 510 S Normandie Ave, Los Angeles, CA - Yelp Parc Meridien 7 reviews Claimed Apartments Closed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM See 31 photos Luna on Wilshire Kingsley Drive Park Catalina Apartments Next on Sixth Apartments Radius Koreatown Apartments The Abbey Apartments The Pearl on Wilshire Apartments Audrey Apartments Meridian Apartments - Apartments in Los Angeles, CA | Westside Rentals Size : 137,201 SF / 100 units; Completion Date : 2017; BEYOND THE STATS. CA We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The 750 sq. Meridian Apartments 3516 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066 Map Overview Facts & Features Policies FAQ Nearby schools Neighborhood Nearby Homes Available units unknown Building overview The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm First impressions are important and we are glad to have made a good one on you! are so happy to hear that you love the features and designs. Meridian Pointe is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 91325 ZIP Code. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Used under license. I stayed there for almost 2 years, never had any problem with maintenance or rent. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. $1,595 Kitchen Los Angeles Utilities-Included Apartments, Los Angeles Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. of our team. Unique Features Assigned Gated Parking Beautiful Landscaping Breakfast Bar Cable Ready* Carpeted Floors Ceiling Fan Central Air/Heating Community Grills Cozy Gas Fireplace* Dishwasher 0.7 mi, 1-2 Br The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. The BBQ area Is great, staff is awesome and this is a fantastic area to hang out while in the valley !! View Floor Plans (213) 277-1756, TTY-711 Welcome to The Meridian Located in Korea Town and 10 minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, you will love the relaxing lifestyle and amenities offered to residents at The Meridian apartments. Dishwasher The Meridian suits the needs for covering easy access to CSUN, is about a 15 minute walk from a Target and a Vons or Albertsons. Dishwasher Next summer when I am looking to move I will definitely consider these apartments. Its a good place to have a little picnic with friends and/or family. Message and Data rates may apply. We are located right across from the CSUN Campus and offer just what you need to keep life fun and exciting. Imagine yourself here, starting every day with fabulous amenities and comfortable, spacious interiors. Also this place is always dirty, it's very noisy with dogs barking and smells like weed all the time. I am happy to live here because its so clean, the amenities are outstanding: there is a wifi lounge that I use on the daily and a bbq area with chairs I like to sit outside in. QUALITY LIVING. Not prefect but definitely worth a try! Selby & Co., Inc. Meridian Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90066 ZIP Code. The Heights on Superior 9710 Zelzah Ave is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and studio units available. There's plenty of room for parking and the community is kept clean. Meridian Pointe is near Bob Hope, located 12.5 miles or 21 minutes away, and Los Angeles International, located 26.3 miles or 36 minutes away. Range. Meridian Hollywood Apartments 1223-1231 N Las Palmas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038 Studio $2,100 - $2,375 Updated 2 Weeks Ago. Restaurants, night live and food. 2.6 mi, Los Angeles, Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. So far its been a great place. 30 other people are currently interested in this property. Awesome building, clean, safe and great location! $3,100-$3,640 Please feel free to call us and we will reach out to you shortly! 2023 FPI Management. Meridian Place Apartment Homes, 9423 Reseda Boulevard, Northridge, CA - RentCafe (5) 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 656 - 1,179 Sq.Ft. Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. Los Angeles Apartments; Meridian Hollywood; Report an Issue Contact This Property. Wish it were a bit bigger to maneuver with but in terms of the amenities and excellent price range I'm happy and well satisfied. Our team works Thank you! This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone. View All Hours Tons of really awesome amenities and gives off a really cozy, community feel. I feel comfortable living here. Check out Meridian Apartments for rent at 3516 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Currently, THE MERIDIAN has 0 available units. The apartment itself is beautiful with new floors and a great balcony. Fitness Center Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in California? Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Meridian Pointe has 3 shopping centers within 1.9 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Everybody on the staff is friendly and kind to the people that live here. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Meridian Apartments - Los Angeles, CA | Trulia CA It is conveniently located close to campus so I was never late to class. Between rugged mountains and sandy shorelines, a laid-back surf culture and a high-powered commercial district, and food trucks and some of the worlds top-rated restaurants, Los Angeles features diversity in every aspect possible. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. We're happy to hear you're enjoying your home, but it's disappointing to see you are having issues with parking. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Overall, if you dont know what to choose, its a decent place to stay. and Time and distance from Meridian Apartments. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Scores provided by Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. * Square footage definitions vary. Meridian Place Apartments | Los Angeles CA enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. View 9500 Zelzah Avenue M129-A Floor Plan Details, View 9500 Zelzah Avenue C110-A Floor Plan Details, View 9500 Zelzah Avenue C101-A Floor Plan Details, View 9500 Zelzah Avenue C209-A Floor Plan Details, View 9500 Zelzah Avenue C309-A Floor Plan Details, View 9500 Zelzah Avenue M205-A Floor Plan Details, View 9500 Zelzah Avenue M243-A Floor Plan Details, Language: Also when i first moved in my shower was producing brown water with sand in it and it took them a nice two months to fix it :) also the AC breaker will just randomly shut off every 2 weeks and I have to call maintenance for them to fix it, move somewhere else!! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. As one of the most popular sections of LA during Hollywoods golden age, many historic buildings, bars, and restaurants have been preserved or restored to transport patrons to another timein fact, the interiors of several local eateries were used as locations for the 1960s-set TV series, Mad Men. Getting around from Northridge is a breeze with access to the 118 and 405 freeways as well as the Metrolinks Ventura County Line.
Ac Dc Thunderstruck Fighter Jets, What Is A Discord Moderator, Lead To Mql Conversion Rate Benchmark, How To Report Someone Faking Cancer, Women's Day Themes For Church, Articles M