I hope that helps! The color of a truck can also have a strong influence on its name. You can start by collecting the materials you need. If youre a parent, Im sure you recognize the little pigeon from Mo Willems books. The main parts of the truck will be the cab and the taillights. Heres the basic train set up. Ochine Angel Wings Costume Halloween Party Cosplay Accessories Black Who doesnt love chocolate chip cookies? This couple turned a cardboard refrigerator box into a tandem bike! DIY CARDBOARD DINOSAUR COSTUME - hello, Wonderful We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Measure the height and circumference of the basket before proceeding. They can be flattened and reinforced flat with a piece of cardboard glued behind them. Cut 6 of the four-sided shapes which will cover the top and the bottom of the shell. The item fits perfectly in the box and will not move around during shipping. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. These will be mostly on the cab, so make sure to mark the windows, headlights, and grill. how to attach straps to cardboard costume. Continue with Recommended Cookies. I'd like to receive the free email course. If I can get good pictures I will update this post with them. Another great costume made from cardboard is the creepy mailbox. Glue the circles to the bag. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 51,366 times. You can also use a thermocol sheet to cut into tyres. Fold your smaller rectangular box flaps in and glue them to the sides of the box to create a strong inner frame for your car. How to attach straps to cosplay masks and armor Mynock's Den 6.35K subscribers Subscribe 901 34K views 5 years ago In this video I explain how I like to attach straps to my masks and wearable. Fold the cut top of the box to create a windshield. Our trained team of editors and researchers validate articles for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We all know . If you don't have plus-sign tape, you can fold the tail over and use it as the strap tail. Draw a profile of a car on one side of the cardboard, and cut the shape out with a box cutter. If you choose to do this, match the leotard to your shell color. The pieces need to be 6 inches wide. Use slotted construction 3. commonly used to create interactive effects within web browsers. This web page requires JavaScript to be enabled. What is the Song in the Ram Truck Commercial? There was an error submitting your subscription. so you can wear your costume creation. . how to attach straps to cardboard costume 4. Once its attached, roll it down to form the hood. Does it get any cuter than a cardboard box turned needle and thread costume?! All Rights Reserved. Hes holding the John Deer toy tractor is costume is modeled after! To make a cardboard car costume, youll need a box, cardboard, and duct tape. The cap is usually made of plastic and is covered in a fabric that is the same color as the cap. Different colors inspire different emotions. Shape Cut a flashy car silhouette out on both of the long sides with the open end at the front. Create the Cab of the Backhoe. Top 8 Best Glue for Cardboard 2023 - gluefaq.com how to attach straps to cardboard costume - skyrichfoods.com Thank you Its really easy to make, just boxes, hot glue, and spray paint You can do it! This photoshoot and the conductor costume inspired me so much! To produce the armor, King used a few basic supplies. Then, use glue to glue the hood in place. Dress your child in the T-shirt and matching black or white pants. 6. WooWoo! Cardboard Box to Train Costume! - Blogger Once it was dry I brought it back inside and used black hockey tape to add details. List of Top Ten Best Google Daydream Vs Cardboard Top Picks 2023 Reviews You can also substitute some materials if you dont have them. Nov 8, 2012. Top 10 Best Diy Cardboard Virtual Reality Top Picks 2023 Reviews cardboard airplane. Both my kids would lovvve this! rohto skin aqua tone up uv essence ingredients how to attach straps to cardboard costume. Hell be in heaven if a train hits him too. Bring back your inner 90's with a cassette tape costume. That's why we've put together this ultimate guide to help you make a decision. Thanks for sharing. Use a paper plate for the front and plastic cup with cotton balls coming up to mimic a smoke stack. First, youll need two pieces of cardboard: one large box and one medium box. Do the same to the back of the car to create the trunk. With some basic supplies, a few sturdy boxes, and some techniques for shaping them in creative ways, your kids can turn their visions into wearable realities. After you paint the box, you can start cutting it into shape. These are usually used for roasting large birds like turkeys. You can also glue the tyres to the cardboard body. Gift Certificates Search Search 4. Make a Popcorn logo to glue on the front. Thepicture above does not show how to make the smoke stack. Using fabric scissors, carefully cut this oval out of the dark green felt. Use a pencil to sketch the rest of the details. From the line(doesn't matter which one) measure and mark angles at Glue the panel to the bottom right of the house. Keep the flaps, we will use it to make the bucket portion of the backhoe in the next section. Large cardboard box/ diaper box works great, Extra cardboard for the wheels or black plastic plates, Kitchen bowl/ to use as a stencil for the wheels. DIY Houseplant Boxtume - A Beautiful Mess If the lip on the pan is really large, fold it over into the inside of the pan to reduce the squared corners. Just make sure that you use two layers of tape: one for reinforcement and the other to cover the stickiness. Two rectangular pieces of cardboard and straps from a reusable bag make this costume super simple to recreate. Then, apply glue along the bottom of the 2 sides. how to create support ticket; how to attach straps to cardboard costume Industrial strength, it is suggested for general use, wood, ceramics, fabric, metal and natural materials and it dries clear. Using your red paint and a paint roller, paint the whole car red. Craft Ideas | Topics | HGTV Paint them red and let dry. I bought some white stuff that was supposed to be better than ordinary white glue, but I could pop the cellophane right off after it dried. Reinforce the underside with additional tape. Each wood bowl is securely packed in a cardboard box custom-made for its size. Cut them out with scissors. Make a Mario Kart Halloween Costume! Tamaras Joy Step 3: Attach the Phone Holder. Make hats, crowns, robot arms, thick bracelets and more by bending your straight-sided shapes into round or straight-sided (rectangular, triangular, etc.) Yes! Pull the ribbons tight until the shell feels secure on your back, then tie knots in both ribbons to complete the shoulder straps. Read on for some tips from the Galileo team on techniques for transforming your old cardboard boxes into some seriously impressive costumes. Then, reinforce the hood with additional tape. Antique Wooden Stool Vintage Bench Farmhouse Rustic Wooden - Etsy Cut the box open and into two pieces. 7. The front of the cardboard car costume should be shaped like the front of the car. You could also make a costume based on the game Mario Kart. 13 DIY Cardboard Costumes - C.R.A.F.T. Overlap black duct tape onto the cardboard wheels or paint them black. 3. Popcorn It's amazing how easily you can turn a simple box into an adorable Halloween costume. Spooky Sustainable Cardboard Costumes Combat Plastic Waste | Waste360 Before you hot glue the plastic cup to the front end of the cardboard box, poke a small hole in the top of the cup with the XACTO knife, then fill the cup with batting or cotton balls. The Best Items to Buy at The Dollar Store for Decorators, What to Buy at Dollar Tree: The 50 Best Items, How to Get the Farmhouse Look with Dollar Tree Items, - SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE A TRASH TRUCK COSTUME -. If desired, you can use rope to create straps that hold the costume in place. Download files, add your own photos and designs. This is such a great idea and what a great job you did! lol! For less-standard forms like a star-shaped sheriffs badge or angel wings, first draw an outline of your desired shape on cardboard, then cut along the lines with a scissors. The most important details will be on the cab, so mark the windows, headlights, and grill. 14K views 4 years ago These easy, no sew costume suspenders are the perfect DIY for your next costume! You will fold in the flaps of the medium box and attach them to the inside of the large box. 1 smaller rectangular cardboard box, 12 by 9 by 5 inches, Black 1-inch gaffer's tape or electrical tape. Cut out four blue circles with scissors, peel off the backing and tape them to the center of each wheel. Step Five: Cut a 4 wide strip of cardboard to attach to the edges of the top lip. Ive made a few trains over the years and I really like how I did the train wheels on this cardboard box train. Paint them in silver or add legos and other gadgets to complete the look. Overlap light blue duct tape onto either side of a sheet of parchment paper. The point is you can turn any book character into a costume with a box cutter, cardboard, and paint! Wed love to see your cardboard creations! Can you image the cuteness if you had 10train cars all lined up? Sign up for wikiHow's weekly email newsletter. Run a box cutter or scissor edge between the paint stirrers to create a slit in the box. From these attributes, you can narrow down your choices. Last Updated: January 31, 2023 It took a whole can to cover the cardboard as it kept soaking the paint up. 1 x NFC Tag, 1 x Head strap; Check Price at Amazon. To make string straps, poke holes in your cardboard first, push your string through, tie it and tape over the ties to hold them in place. Pick up some wide brown ribbon. Trace four 7-inch circles onto cardboard for the wheels. Cut a long strip of chipboard 8 wide to go around the circle. Add a firemans helmet to complete the costume. To create a garbage truck costume, you will need a cardboard box. If you have a LEGO lover in the house, this is the DIY costume for you! Basically, I poked 4 holes in the cardboard and then attached the straps by poking the wire through each end of the belt and threading it through the holes in the cardboard. How to Make a Slotted Cardboard Lobster Costume I used hot glue to attach my plastic tub/light to the front of the train. The front of the cardboard car costume should be shaped like the front of the car. Please note, this item does not come with designing services. Glue the small part of the ribbon to the cardboard to create the top of the straps. Seal a large box with packing tape. If you dont have the materials you need, you can substitute them for other materials on the list. For even more texture, use a large paint brush and green acrylic paint to dry brush on the green color. using the banana peel method. Cut slits into your tube and fold/flare the sides back to make tabs. Lightly brush the green over the brown spray paint using cross strokes. 1. Glue Guide - Use the Right Glue for the Job - Dream a Little Bigger Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Ive always wanted to make a cardboard box costume (its still fun even as an adult! You may want two ovals of the same size to reinforce the base of your shell. Tape all four wheels to the sides of the car. badlapur to panvel highway September 15, 2022; how much to buy a franchise restaurant May 29, 2019; gcp alert policy terraform May 29, 2019; loctite 7075 activator sds May 28, 2019; black metal clipboard Overlap black duct tape onto the cardboard wheels or paint them black. RPF PREMIUM MEMBER. Craft: Make your own cardboard race car - Today's Parent Next, use a pencil to draw the details of the truck. Cut off the bottom flaps of your first cardboard box. Choose your paint. Leave one fold for the windshield at the front of the costume. how to attach straps to cardboard costume - venteel.com How to attach cellophane to cardboard?? - RPF Costume and Prop Maker If youre looking for a less Christmas-y version of a cardboard box train, dont miss this red and turquoise diaper box train. To hold your phone in place, you can create a simple phone holder using two pieces of cardboard. If your cardboard is too thick to fold cleanly, use a box cutter or sharp blade to score (cut just halfway through) a line along the corrugations before you fold it. But not all cardboard adhesives work the same, and some may do more than bring your cardboard city come to life. If your tape is too wide for the crevices, cut it to fit. I used the XACTO knife and a kitchen cutting board to cut these out. Hot Air Balloon Fly up, up, and away with this fun and original cardboard box costume. Cut out a "needle" shape from cardboard and glue it to the back button, sticking out a bit. JavaScript is an object-oriented computer programming language I'm tempted to get some of this O'Glue, but it is . Carefully use a box cutter or scissors to remove bottom four folds, as well as three from the top. The glue they use is activated by water, and slightly soaks into the paper surface of the cardboard. If you didnt find green mittens, you will also want to paint your hands. I want everyone to feel empowered to be creative with their kids so, Im sharing what I learned for free in a 5 day e-mail course! Just let the gold spray paint dry and then apply the vinyl letters and spray paint another color on top. Cut a piece of cardboard from another box to fit the opening on the back side and tape it. Awww thanks It was really fun to make because I knew Max would LOVE it! how to attach straps to cardboard costume . Make This DIY Airplane Halloween Costume - Better Homes & Gardens Not only are these costumes adorable, they can all be adapted to fit any age and any style. Use a really thick oil-based, ultra shiny paint to give it a high-gloss car look. Truck names vary widely. I added some duct tape and hot glue to secure it in place. And how cute is that cotton smoke detail billowing out? To find out more, read our, (If you plan to paint your cardboard costume. It's a cardboard box after all, not a huge financial loss if you screw it up. If Halloween is coming up, you may also be able to find it available in the seasonal section of your local pharmacy. You can use the ribbon to hang from the childs shoulder, just like a truck strap. Second, pull the two front straps over your shoulders. A green hoodie is a good option to cover your head in green. Paper Crafts From card making to scrapbooking and bullet journaling, these easy paper craft projects are a great way to try your hand at homemade. Once the truck is shaped, youll need to start working on details. Make sure it's the size and shape you want. DIY Train Halloween Costume - The Many Little Joys Basically, I used the vinyl letters as stencils. Fantastical Cardboard Costume DIY Turns Boxes into Knight's Armor Use the 1-inch tape and loop it around the inside box, and then run it upwards to the other side of the box where it will fall on the shoulders of the costume wearer. Then place the cardboard you want to cut on top of the bench, positioning the first part you want to cut over the slit. One of the medium boxes will be used as the truck body and the other will be used for the cab. To do this, cut two pieces of cardboard the same width as the cars hood. I cut a hole in the top flap of the cardboard box and slid the tube into place. ATLANTA - With throwaway Halloween costumes contributing to over 12 million pounds of textile waste generated each year in the U.S., and nearly 85% of costumes winding up . The straps should be long enough to fit comfortably around the shoulders. A teacher turned creative content designer with a love of quick crafts, DIY costumes and all things nature! eHow may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story. Measure and cut the train's face. You can also turn a diaper box into a train costume. Add the train markings and decoration with paint or by designing and printing from a computer. How to Dress Like Joel From "The Last of Us" - HobbyLark Apply a full layer of green face paint to cover your face, neck and ears. How to Make a Spartan 300 Costume | eHow It boasts an incredible amount of detail and movementdespite the restraints of the material. Paint your train. Cardboard costumes are so fun to make and the main material-cardboard- is usually free! The hole should be large enough for them to fit through. Free Standard Shipping on AU orders over $100. The costume is adorable, but please keep him away from the tracks. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/45\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/45\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d8\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d8\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e8\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e8\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/1a\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/1a\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/43\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/43\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/ce\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/ce\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c6\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c6\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-8.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-9.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-10.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/47\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/47\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-11.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-12.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-13.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-14.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/01\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/01\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-15.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-16.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-16.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-16.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-16.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f0\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-17.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-17.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f0\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-17.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-17.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/80\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-18.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-18.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/80\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-18.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-18.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-19.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-19.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-19.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-19.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5b\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-20.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-20.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5b\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-20.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-20.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9a\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-21.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-21.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9a\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-21.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-21.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-22.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-22.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-22.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-22.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cb\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-23.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-23.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cb\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-23.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-23.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ef\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-24.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-24.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ef\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-24.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-24.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-25.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-25.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-25.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-25.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/dd\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-26.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-26.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/dd\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-26.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-26.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b9\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-27.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-27.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b9\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-27.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-27.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-28.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-28.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-28.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-28.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5a\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-29.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-29.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5a\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-29.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-29.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bd\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-30.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-30.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bd\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-30.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-30.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c3\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-31.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-31.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c3\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-31.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-31.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e5\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-32.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-32.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e5\/Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-32.jpg\/aid699581-v4-728px-Make-a-Turtle-Costume-Step-32.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"