Central African Republic Comoros Antigua and Barbuda $350.00. David Nieto A Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame makes mounting lights, laser aimers, or other accessories easy and convenient. HECKLER & KOCH P30L, 9MM, 4.45" BARREL, 15 ROUND, BLACK True Price: $ 683.70 Base Price: $683.70 Tax: - In Stock Price Recently Lowered $9.29 bluedogarmsanddefense.com Buy Store HECKLER & KOCH P30L, 9MM, 4.45" BARREL, 10 ROUND, BLACK True Price: $ 683.70 Base Price: $683.70 Tax: - In Stock Price Recently Lowered $9.29 Select what level shooter you are! Just enough weight up there. But we're diving deeper into Wick's HK P30L. You do not pay Lets be real, the firearms handling and stunt work has changed the action movie genre. HK Heckler & Koch VP40, P30, P30L, P30SK, P2000, USP Full Size and Compact OWB Kydex Modular Multi-Fit Holster with Belt, Paddle, Drop Offset and Push Button Belt Locking Mount, Black. Come join the discussion regarding HK pistols, long arms, NFA arms, HK accessories, HK history and trivia and more. If youre a fan of the movie this will get you as close as you can get to the look without tracking down a threaded barrel and a custom barrel compensator. (verified owner) September 13, 2021, Its a tight fit, which is what you want and recoil is compensated H&K really stands behind their product. We used the slide as the template so that the Wicked Compensator would appear monolithic in nature and match the lines of the H&K P30L exactly. (verified owner) May 16, 2022. It adds a bit of weight that I can feel when holding an already weighted gun. Belize (verified owner) May 18, 2021. HK P30L Holster - Clinger Holsters Are there any plans to create/release a version without the Pic rail on the bottom? Something wrong with this post? Based on looks, feel, and quality , Id recommend. Get it and you too will love it! KAG. Norfolk Island Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. Im telling you its so worth it. Used. We already have an account registered for email address LTT-DP30L-FTJ12-RDO-RM06-C-700672-X300U-A. Panama (verified owner) April 14, 2020, Have not tried it yet due to COVID situation but looks amazing. US Minor Outlying Islands [accessories] HK P30L - John Wick | Rail Mount Compensator GEN 2 $179.95. Out of Stock. Weight balance per shot excellent !! Saint Kitts and Nevis If your spending 150.00 you might as well spend extra 50.00 for this gen 2. John Timmy2 Quickview. Belarus Easy to install and just plain sexy! No surprises or letdowns! Palestine H&K P30L (HECKLER & KOCH) MATCH WEIGHT ALUMINUM or STEEL COMPENSATOR WITH OR WITHOUT PICATINNY RAIL $ 19500 H&K P30SK (HECKLER & KOCH) MATCH WEIGHT ALUMINUM COMPENSATOR WITH OR WITHOUT PICATINNY RAIL $ 19500 H&K USP COMPACT (HECKLER & KOCH) .45 ACP / 9mm / .40 S&W / 357 Sig ALUMINUM MATCH WEIGHT COMPENSATOR WITH OR WITHOUT PICATINNY RAIL $ 17500 Bahrain Each unit is made 100% in the USA. Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Costa Rica How To Install a Rail Mount Compensator on a HK VP9 | HK Parts Lenny Swanson (verified owner) August 28, 2022. Indonesia When I put this Comp on and fired the weaponOUTSTANDING -> Recovery and back on target GreatAnd it looks damn sharp on the barrel.. Something wrong with this post? A reimagining of the compensated iconic hero gun from the movie John Wick, this compensator will turn any HK P30L 9mm pistol into the unmistakable looking Wick Stick. On top of that, you get the HK and Walther style paddle magazine release that sits on the trigger guard and is a lever rather than a button. Egypt . (verified owner) April 17, 2022. 9am-6pm CST Tue-Fri, 2023 Omaha Outdoors, LLC. Maldives Fits really well mounted, isnt wobbly or loose. And in case of an ammunition-related failure to fire, all that is needed is an additional second or third squeeze of the trigger without the need of first pulling the slide back to re-cock the pistol. John Crystal Jr Highly recommend this to any customer looking to upgrade their P30L. (verified owner) July 9, 2022, Just shot my hk p30l for the first time and with compensator gun was jamming! Sri Lanka I was that guy. (verified owner) May 14, 2022. Fit and finish are excellent. Because with my luck when the barrel is back in stock the comp won't be. Serbia Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be individually adapted to any user. Christmas Island I would recommend this to anyone that owns a HK P30L, it is amazing. Email: sales@hkparts.net, Quick Detach Comp Weight HK P30L, P30LS Compensator, 50 Round Drum 9mm OD Green MP5, MP5K, When will it be back in stock, weeks, months, years? (verified owner) January 20, 2022. So I didnt take into consideration about shooting from a holstered position hmm, little bit of a downer for sure. Anguilla Falkland Islands I put a P30L together with the Wick comp, mainly for its look. Out of stock. Saint Helena Note that the compensator is stiff and does not slide right on as some of the YouTube videos imply. Bangladesh Picked up a used P30L, and had to get the comp for it. Kazakhstan It has 5 sets of ports to significantly reduce both muzzle flip and recoil. Antarctica Christmas Island Russia Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum and finished in durable Cerakote. Myanmar Looks and feels amazing!!! (verified owner) October 16, 2021. Namibia Liberia Spain Bolivia Azerbaijan (verified owner) July 11, 2022. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). Hungary (verified owner) May 5, 2022. Just received mines and I must say I am pleased to see it fits and was easy to install on my weapon. Cuba Easy to install, Kinton Adkins Jeffrey Ballard For military-level reliability and marksman-like accuracy, the H&K P30L V3 clearly dominates the competition and will be your steadfast companion for a lifetime. Im not going to lie, I only bought this because it looked cool in John Wick. This is a must for a P30L owner whos looking for a little more! (verified owner) November 18, 2021. Chile Im a big John Wick nerd, and am very happy. Don't know which version. Im not entirely sure it is doing much, but this thing looks cool AF! Fit, look, functionality, all perfect!!! El Salvador I was tightening the hex screws for the first time, and it ended up stripping the threaded holes on the compensator itself. Available in 9mm and .40 S&W, the HK P30L V3 handgun has a longer barrel and slide, and the familiar feel and function of a traditional DA/SA trigger. Have this for my p30l chambered in 40 cal works fantastic but was wondering if I swapped the barrel out for a 357 sig barrel would this compensator be compatible. P30L - Heckler & Koch The perfect addition to your HK P30L firearm with our low profile, aggressive Comp Weight that flows with the lines of the firearm for a seamless addition. The double-action is heavy but smooth, and the single action is super light and very sweet. Width 1 3/8 inches I only asking because I want to get a threaded barrel but they are out of stock and want to buy the comp before they are out of stock. David Maddox Dominica Martinique purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. ( 3 customer reviews) $ 79.95 Rail Mount Compensator & Comp Weight International Holster - Right Hand - HK P30L At last a custom made Comp-Tac International OWB holster for your HK pistol that allows you to have the Rail Mount Compensator, Comp weight, or Match Weight installed. Palau Like most modern handguns, the weapon features a polymer frame, but thats about where the commonality ends. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. Jersey The PMM compensator is sold by the actual HK-USA company, and the other item is not, which also speaks volumes. Available in .40 S&W or 9mm, this H&K P30L for sale is a little extra bang for your buck at a low Heckler & Koch P30L price point. Congo, Democratic Republic of the The films portray mild-mannered Keanu Reeves as legendary assassin John Wick. FREE delivery Mar 2 - 7. Botswana (verified owner) February 8, 2021. Romania The quality, fit, machining and finish are great. V There are 2 areas and 4 screws that clamp this to your pistol; its not coming off during use but is easily taken off for cleaning. Excellent. Thanks to HK!!!! Chris No, we will have a specific rail mount comp for threaded barrels very soon! San Marino TheCompensator will add additional weight to the front of your gun assisting to reduce vertical recoil "bounce". Turkey Easy to install. Thanks to hkparts.net. Ecuador Argentina Montenegro Philippines Sierra Leone South Georgia Chambered in 9x19mm, this pistol has a 15 round magazine surrounded by a full-size grip with modular grip panels. Kenya Super fast shipping and the part slid right on, fit perfectly, preforms well, and lastly looks badass! Hey guys just picked up my first H&K P30L and of course wanted to make it look like Mr.Wicks P30 I got both the compensator and flared mag well from HKparts and I'm a bit concerned with how the end of the compensator looks after it's first range session with the Comp. Greenland We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. Thailand Or model. HK P30L (TICK TOCK MR. WICK..) - YouTube French Southern Territories Its ergonomic features include a unique grip frame that has interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates. Throughout the three films, Mr. Wick is constantly in a running gunfight with bad guys of all stripes. Greenland Brazil Please answer this one forgot to turn on notifications (verified owner) September 27, 2020. Ill be shooting it this week for the first time and will adjust my review rating accordingly if needed. Travis Pike is a Marine infantry veteran, firearms enthusiast, and NRA certified instructor. John Wick compensator - Firearms Gear and Accessories - TNGunOwners.com Turkmenistan I dont know one serious shooter who uses the former. Well made, excellent fit, and awesome appearance. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Grenada Polygonal barrels were one of the many radical design elements used on the HK P7 series pistol and this same breakthrough technology is present on all current HK handguns. Ethiopia HK P30L | HK P30L For Sale - Omaha Outdoors The HK P30L is one of HK's newest designs specifically geared towards police and security use, combining function and safety. (verified owner) April 14, 2020. This things awesome! Conventional land and groove rifling to allow the use of lead or jacketed bullets. Now i need just that part. Combined with the mag funnel and a 27 round magazine this HK is now my favorite of them all. Especially if you are in to John Wick. Click below for a FREE LESSON! Matthew sandlin Form and function are great. Germany Would definitely recommend. United Arab Emirates Machined to tolerances of .0005 on all locking features to guarantee precision and accuracy. Nepal (verified owner) June 12, 2021. Today, HK remains a technology leader in the use of innovative and high-strength polyamides. Back to products Switzerland chuck Its a movie directed and created by stuntmen who have an appreciation for finely made firearms. 7075 Aluminum finished in a type 3 class 2 Black hardcoat anodize. The comp provides a great look to the P30L. Mongolia North Korea (verified owner) November 16, 2020. Nauru A forum dedicated to and laser-focused on Heckler & Koch firearms, Heckler & Koch accessories and the owners and enthusiasts that love them! Croatia Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. Cook Islands Monaco Mauritania Gabon Keep the awesome products coming guys! It has 5 sets of ports to significantly reduce both muzzle flip and recoil. Do you even sell just the rail locking bar? Im thinking about buying another P30L, and if so, Ill definitely be picking another one of these up! Marshall Islands Vietnam Cary L Zipp (verified owner) April 24, 2022. Also, If im reading between the lines correctly, i shouldnt expect much gain in my accuracy and will need to shoot 124/5gr pills to maximize the addition of the compensator? Bouvet Island This gave our designer a place to begin on the tribute compensator using real dimensions off of an actual firearm; not a recreation or visual likeness model. (verified owner) October 6, 2021. The HK P30L is a feature-packed competition and duty pistol. Conventional lands-and-grooves rifling allow propellant . GregD Nicaragua The Wicked Compensator is a functional thread-on John Wick tribute compensator designed for the Heckler and Koch 9mm P30L handgun. Maksim Tarashchanskiy South Korea Cook Islands The interface is simple, but for a carry gun it is very large. To add to what youre saying, I believe it works to a degree, but main purpose was aesthetics. Malaysia Product fits perfectly. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. (verified owner) June 11, 2022. Lithuania Togo Guinea Kuwait Martinique British Indian Ocean Territory New. Doesnt make the muzzle too heavy, and makes follow up shots quickly and accurately. Failure to install the compensator correctly could result in serious injury or death. Palestine Add to Wish List Add . Solid build and tight fit I had it double checked by a master gunsmith to be sure before I started using it. Japan Quick Detach Compensator HK P30L - YouTube Western Sahara A little heavy on the front but once I put in a 15 rd mag feels great, AWD It has a sleek design that flows with the lines of the Koch P30L for a seamless addition. Fiji Israel Kurt Candelario p30L compensator | HKPRO Forums Cte d'Ivoire Thanks! Love this thing. A great product, fits directly onto the rail and tightens down with set screws. Adding the thread-on Wicked Compensator to your Heckler and Koch pistol should be completed by a certified HK armorer. Tuvalu It is extremely comfortable in your hand and comes with options to adjust the grip shape and size. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. But I am quite pleased with the comp by Parker Mountain Machines. Tanzania Michael Mann (verified owner) April 14, 2020. A forum dedicated to and laser-focused on Heckler & Koch firearms, Heckler & Koch accessories and the owners and enthusiasts that love them! Saint Helena JOHN Available in 9mm and .40 S&W, the HK P30L V3 handgun has a longer barrel and slide, and the familiar feel and function of a traditional DA/SA trigger. Yes. Nauru Montserrat Haiti I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write. You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, We do not have one without the bottom rail. Guyana Lao People's Democratic Republic Best looking gun I own. I was in the same boat. (verified owner) September 18, 2021. Ive been the talk of the range I go to and a lot people have been amazed at the weapon and parts Ive ordered to out fit my weapon. Moldova Should Include Extra Screws. Colin Knudtson Bangladesh Made of steel or aluminum they can be used with any length barrel. Telephone Enquiry: (801) 987-3494 Nicely done. Its just a bit strange to have the differences. HK P30L Comp Carry Holster - Right Hand - HKPARTS Zimbabwe, At HK PARTS we pride ourselves as Heckler and Koch parts enthusiasts & experts. HK P30L V3 with compensator. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I definitely recommend for everyone. Description: Heckler & Kosh 9mm P30L v3 4.5" barrel 3 dot luminescent night sights Rail Mount weight Compensator Tactical magwell serrated decocking button on the rear Ergonomic features include a grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be adapted to any user. Poland This compensator made this pistol look and feel better on a different level. No tools or screws required. Sint Maarten Shoots like a dream with this compensator. Email: sales@hkparts.net, Quick Detach Comp Weight HK P30L, P30LS Compensator, 50 Round Drum 9mm OD Green MP5, MP5K, HK P30L Comp Weight Compensator Quick Detach Steel, HK91, HK G3, PTR 91, CETME, C308, G3K, PTR PDW, HK93, HK33, HK53, VECTOR ARMS V53, V93, C93. Weight 8 oz, Attaches to the frame of the pistol and can be used with threaded & non-threaded barrels alike, Show everythingShow all reviewsShow all questionsShow all photosShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, Martin All Rights Reserved. After shooting, it serves its purpose well. Equatorial Guinea Frankly , Ill likely never shoot it and itll be a safe queen-only because all of my gear revolves around the GCode RTI holster and there is not an RTI holster available for this weapon. John Wick is full of so many incredible guns. (verified owner) March 15, 2020, Very cool accessory. Got my comp in today. Armenia Dominican Republic HK P30LS | HK P30LS For Sale - Omaha Outdoors Malawi Height 1 7/8 inches The pistol is a modified version of the original with a " lengthened slide and barrel. Hong Kong Puerto Rico Match Weight, HK P30, Aluminum w/ Rail. Micronesia Congo, Republic of the We are more than happy to assist you in your selection. Quick Detach - Comp Weight - HK P30L, P30LS Compensator Gibraltar PMM Sight Tracker and Comp Tracker Muzzle Devices for H&K VP9 and P30 Nigeria Upon receiving the firearm, it was a rail comp for a P30, not L. Had to get the right one. Turkey Cte d'Ivoire Guns of Pop Culture: "John Wick" & the HK P30L Guernsey They are NOT interchangeable between the P30 and P30 L. Guys, please clarify what you have. PMM HK P30 Compensator - Parker Mountain Machine Mali Slovenia (verified owner) November 23, 2021. hkparts.net 81 41 41 comments Best Add a Comment AutoModerator 2 yr. ago Thanks for posting u/zorbaguppie! Cayman Islands Because of this known possibility, DF recommends using this in a controlled range setting, not in a defensive or competition arena. Ethiopia This sucker seems to be out of stock & now I can see why: it fits perfectly, adds the perfect amount of weight & looks exquisite. No restocking fee on new and unopened items. Lesotho WINS for THE John Wick setup. Comp was delivered quickly (less than 3 days), packaging was intact, and comp itself had no defects. Good for you. Vietnam Manual. Switzerland I just carry it around the house and am completely satisfied, Thomas Kozell I've got a Parker Mountain compensator for my P30L that absolutely wrecks. Maldives If you can point us in the right direction With a .40 gun, this weight is a game changer. Thanks. Bulgaria Mayotte Andorra (verified owner) May 23, 2021. Aruba Iraq Papua New Guinea Georgia Love this compensator! calvin j slay Derek Severson Nicaragua Russia Netherlands HECKLER & KOCH P30L V1 LEM DOA. Marshall Islands This really made my P30L one of my favorites! Dominica Armenia Saudi Arabia Bought it. It slid right on and is a tight fit. To help the HK P30L pistol cycle as many different types of 9mm ammunition as possible, a reduced weight 302 stainless steel recoil spring and Delrin swap tool are also included. Lance Capel Nick Williams Brunei Darrussalam Ireland Looks and performs great. I was waiting to put a few hundred rounds through this to write my review. Holster has a forward cant making the draw smooth and easy . Colombia Hk P30 L compensator to buy in EU | HKPRO Forums Anguilla India Papua New Guinea Yet, I still feel the P30L earns it the most. Germany The recommended torque spec for side and bottom screws is 3Nm. The HK P30L Comp Weight can be used with the standard length and tactical length barrels. Heckler & Koch perfected the famous polygonal profile barrel technology. Sint Maarten Hungary Buy with confidence. This item fits all P30L models to include the P30L, P30LS in all available variants. Perfect fit & finish, make all your JW dreams come true!! Rwanda Saint Martin A match weight does not redirect muzzle gases at all, but is significant enough in weight to counterbalance the upward muzzle rise of the gun. Denmark HK P30L V3 | HK P30L V3 For Sale - Omaha Outdoors Its like cutting in a hood vent, it does something thats better than nothing, but it adds so much to the look when its done right you dont care if its only making it 1% better. hk p30l compensator for sale | eBay Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Drew Barbados Tokelau The HK P30L is the full-size variant of the P30. We do not have this style compensatore for the USP currently. Northern Mariana Islands Aruba kambicb98 Venezuela GrayBush85 Venezuela Heckler & Koch P30 DA/SA Full-Sized Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger, 40 S&W Check Price Dimensions Details Capacity Dimensions Customary Metric Notes Heckler & Koch P30L The P30L comes in various trigger options, not just DA/SA Heckler & Koch P30 The P30 comes in other trigger options, not just DA/SA. BAMBAM10214 P30L (Long Slide) Pistols, 9mm - supplied with two additional backstraps and two additional sets of lateral grip plates: 81000115: 642230260580: P30L, 9mm, Long Slide (V1) "light" LEM , two 17rd magazines: 839: . That slides effortlessly onto your pistol frame and locks into position in seconds. It features a hammer with a spur for manual single-action cocking and a great decocker. dominick krajewski Somalia Youre going to have to muscle it a bit. Comoros Bonus!! Ingenious invention. Fits like a glove, easy to install, quality made. This item came right away and the fit and finish is great. The V3 variant is my personal favorite and the choice of John Wick in the film. Guam This should have came with the firearm to begin with. I cant comment on the comps on HKParts as I dont have one. I am looking for the .40, Excellent Compensator and Excellent Follow up Service. Thailand New Zealand Bahrain Attached it in minutes. During the 1960s, Heckler & Koch perfected the famous polygonal profile barrel technology. Niger $ 35000. Belize Burkina Faso Puerto Rico $110.00 Quantity Add to Cart This is the second option we make for your HK Parts Quick detach match weight gun. Our Patent Pending design allows the user to install and remove the unit on a moments notice, without tools or disassembly of the firearm. Kiribati Daniel mccormick As evidenced by the film, Keanu knows how to handle a gun. (verified owner) October 26, 2021. (verified owner) October 19, 2021. (verified owner) January 15, 2022, Its awesome. Morocco An added benefit of a polygonal barrel is its resistance to wear. Heckler & Koch P30L vs Heckler & Koch P30 - Handgun Hero American Samoa Kyrgyzstan Niue Tatsuya Ishikawa Country Get proficient on YOUR time. Saint Pierre and Miquelon Equatorial Guinea
Brittany Elliott Chase Elliott, Immersive College Of Winterhold Patches, Canon 135mm F2 Astrophotography, Articles H