My visit to Sub 70 was prompted by the same emotion that leads many golf consumers to seek out the company: curiosity. We jumped in with a full line of clubs, multiple irons, fairway woods, hybrids, multiple putters, everything, said Armour. Sub 70 Golf Review: The Best Direct-to-Consumer Golf Brand? They are designed in house and I REALLY wouldn't be surprised if they did design work for other DTC brands because they have been doing contract design work . There's no doubt that there are many similarities between Sub 70 Golf and Haywood Golf. The TC is both a bridge and an elevator, in that it is meant to bridge the gap between the CB and MB, allowing players to create the perfect combination set for their unique game, but also as a standalone set that will elevate one's ball striking and ability to shot make.. Fromwoods that can keep up with the best, irons that look and feel sleek, and wedges and putters that will greatly increase your precision, Sub 70 deserves every golfer's attention. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Here's how he built the customer experienceto address these hurdles. My backspin number was a little better with 699 Pro, while my distance remained comparable to the 699, makinga699/699 Pro combo set so sweet to think about. Whether you're hitting an approach . The price range for the putter line is between $159-$189. I love the simplicity of this putter at address, but when I followed through I knew it was anything but simple. When you opt for forged irons, you can be sure that the clubs are made to the precise weight and feel that the manufacturer was aiming for, allowing for very little error in the manufacturing process. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, Tuesday at 04:47 PM, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 20, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 13, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 6, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, January 31, By So there are more options, although how important that is depends on the player and whether those additional options matter. I'm thinking of buying the either the Haywood signature, takomo 101 Ts, or sub 70 699 pros but can't fully decide between which ones. Available in raw, satin, or black finishes, the TAIII irons are just awesome to look at. Others available for upcharge. . The 659 CB can also be combined with the 659 MB or 659 TC to make a combination set, as each of them are loft/lie consistent throughout. Men's Basketball vs Montclair State on 3/3/2023 - Box Score Both look great, with Haywood definitely taking the edge there, the S70's definitely seem to be the more reviewed and used. . Regardless, you can be confident that buying from Haywood means you will be supporting a Canadian startup, which can only be a good thing! Between Hiland and Armour, Sub 70 has attracted brand ambassadors that include the legendary Tommy Armour III and an up-and-coming Korn Ferry Tour player named Zack Fischer. Oversized Golf Clubs (Should I Use Them? Bosque de Palabras Were not handcuffed by marketing budgets, said Hiland. Rumors are summer release for RH with lefties by end of year. We all made suggestions about different iron heads but that's about as far as it went. The owner Jason talks to customers all the time. Hiland isnt looking to come out with new models just for the sake of marketing. Designed to lower scores by helping players hit it further while controlling spin. Sub 70 Golf: Putters Galore. One of the prizes was a gift certificate for a local golf shop. Sub70 = $1249 (tax + shipping inc.) Haywood = $1118 (tax + shipping inc.) PuckTheFreds 1 yr. ago. This metal has serious pop, its adjustable, and its super-clean to look down at. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/Look at New Level too, just so you can be a bit more indecisive. However, I can see how this driver would be a phenomenal asset toa single-digit handicap player. It's now on the list, thanks. Can only speak for sub 70 because I play the wedges and they are fantastic, just as good if not better than the big brands. Wedges (50, 55, 60): Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} The 699 was the first iron Jay Armour handed me and I was amazed by what I felt. Maybe check out Sub 70 golf? I figured if I didn't like them I'd play a couple rounds then sell them for a 100 or so less. I got a set of wedges, a driving iron and 2 hybrids from Lazrus (Boise, I. Haywood makes irons, wedges, driving irons and putters. A high single digit handicap could game these with no problem. My starter set needed a sand wedge. It's ironic because Iwound up being a big Ram guy, not remembering he got a Ram club until I actually played golf with him. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Haywood Signature has offset numbers similar to the 699, and doesn't offer a lower-offset model. Others available for upcharge. They have the clean look I love. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Sub 70 Golf Wedge Review - YouTube @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Specifically, the 699 Pro 4-iron has 3.5 mm of offset whereas the 699 measures 5.7 mm in the 4-iron. Seems like Haywood offers more build options (including ordering heads-only, no grips, custom ferrules, etc) that I know Sub70 doesn't have on their web site. Courtesy of Ben Hogan Golf. We are happy to answer any questions you have on our products and we have a 7 iron purchase program as well . The Sub 70 Forged Raw wedges are easy to play, but even easier to pay. Our new models could run five years, I dont know. Golf Sub 70 699-U Driving Iron Review - YouTube As game improvement irons go, were impressed with the explosive distance of Haywood clubs, which is undoubtedly one of their most attractive features. My experience: At least I gave Hiland and Armour a few laughs. What Sub 70 says: The Sub 70 659 Tour Cavity, or TC, is a new addition to the Sub 70 iron array. APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! Are they any good? As previously mentioned, my Sub 70 experience didnt take place in a warehouse. Plus, Hiland and his team back up everything they put out there with guarantees and customer service that will blow your mind. Putter: Bettinardi Inovai 6.0. How to keep from 80 different swings over a round? He runs the company alongside his fianc, Haley Lloyd. The 949X hybrid gets the ball up in the air easily and lets it come down soft. The custom milling and production that goes into these irons make them absolutely stunning to look at. . Nuff said. Theres nothing more frustrating than paying top-dollar for a new set of clubs only to find that a newer model drops the following month. Back From Florida Ping i230's, Srixons, and a find, Vokey SM9 TC 50/54/58. Sub70 (in their thread here) I believe has said that they don't sell heads-only or no-grips, although I think you can order grips in the box and unassembled. What Sub 70 says: The 286 wedge model has a straighter leading edge than the previous model and a third weight port was added to further optimize ball flight. Where do you focus your eyes when putting? Our take: There's nothing better than getting repaid for a well-struck iron shot with a pleasing feel at impact. A majority of my shots were thin and not nearly as rewarded as the standard 699U, but thats by design. I guess if I win the lottery and could quit work and had a lot of free time I would also try to start playing left-handed just for fun. He's hacking and she's observing with her pink golf set. Iomic Golf Grips: 8 Key Facts Before You Buy. Sub 70 is everything that it says it is. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. I went from Mizuno MP-57 to Sub70 639MB. The Takomo 201's are legit. nuf said? haywood golf vs sub 70 - fearisfuel.com So, the fact that Haywood irons are forged means youre getting a great set of game improvement irons for the price. In most cases, forged irons are the choice of better players, and many beginner sets are often cast. TXG has reviews on all of those I believe. Armours brother, Ryan, is the head of apparel and is credited for being the fashion-forward guy in the group and has been the driving force behind Sub 70 apparel. Callaway Apex MB irons. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Im thinking of buying the either the Haywood signature, takomo 101 Ts, or sub 70 699 pros but cant fully decide between which ones. Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc, Srixon Q Star Tour, Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} But for. The Seventy is abrick-exterior golf haven in the middle of downtown Sycamore. I struck a few 659 MBs that felt out of this world, but overall distance fell off and dispersion scattered. Until I can come up with something better, it stays.. An inspirational, peaceful, listening experience. Sub 70 has also been around for a little longer than Haywood, so they have received more reviews and endorsements from players. Its an excellent addition to the bag if youre looking for a simple yet effective putter that doesnt break the bag. The television above the bar is usually tuned to golf or whatever big game is on. Sub 70 Golf is based in Sycamore, Illinois, in the . With alow investment of $119, you could end up with a club for life. For iron sets, you receive a 6 and 9 iron to try. You see, direct-to-consumer golf equipment back in the mid-2000s was nothing to brag about. If it works for you, that's all that matters. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Haywood Golf - Great Reviews, Has Anyone Played Them? . If youre new to the game or have a handicap that is 18 or above, wed recommend playing with cavity-backed irons over blades. I had a very unique build and they hand-picked the lightest wedge heads at my request to help keep swing weight down. I've narrowed my choice down to two options: Sub70 699 Pros and Haywood Signature Irons. My current 7-iron distance is 170 yards, with the 699 I was closer to 175 yards withcomparable dispersion to what I currently game. More on The Seventy later, but for testing purposes Ihit every club in the Sub 70 lineup, and here's what I learned. Hiland lives in the now with his creation, and Sub 70 thrivesbecause of his hands-on approach. Hiland did note that people fly-in to the area just to get the full Sub 70 experience. If I ordered your signature irons today, whats the wait time on getting them looking like? For 650$ it's hard to pass up. Hybrid: Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0, 2 iron: Mizuno MP-20 HMB, Steelfiber i95 S, 39.5", Irons grab bag: 1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 3-AW Pinhawk Vertex irons, Apollo std stepped S What Sub 70 says: The 799 iron is the most forgiving iron we have ever designed. Check out the SUb 70 thread for more info and comparison pics. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Sub 70 has excellent customer service. For those who don't live in the midwest, Sycamore is about an hour west of Chicagos city limits and is home to about 18,000 people. Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, Tour Blue 85 X, 44" -or- Cobra Fly-Z+, Phenom NL 60 X, 44.5", 3w:King LTD, Aldila RIP Beta 90 X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X Designed to lower scores by helping players hit it further while controlling spin. Haywood vs Takomo vs Sub70. New Level or Sub 70 659. Project X EvenFlow Riptide, Sub 70- Project X High Launch, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (also RDX). Sub 70 carries two different wedge models, with a third when you take into account a full groove model. Golf club-maker Sub70 talks direct-to-consumer marketing: Crain's However, Haywood also manufactures CB and MB irons, which are bladed. The wide sole screams forgiveness, but the majority of golfers should probably play an iron setlike the 799. Well, technically not every putter, but enough to give you an idea of how Sub 70 putters roll. The feeling at impact rivaled my Mizuno irons, which I put on a pedestal. sdandrea1. However, its not clear precisely where the component parts of Haywood Golf clubs originate or where a large part of the production process takes place. The fitter called them and found out that the heads and shafts were assembled but Mizuno couldnt get the grips I wanted (oversized cord). Founded in Vancouver, Haywood Golf was started out of frustration that golf equipment in the North American market is prohibitively expensive, particularly for beginners. The company frequently updates the availability of demos so theres always something new to try. Since carbon steel can be prone to rusting, Sub 70 had added a black PVD coating to improve durability and looks. However, I admire the fact that the team devoted a lot of R&D to making these blades playable to the category of player just below tour-level. Sub 70 699 Pro Irons | MyGolfSpy My experience: Well, they certainly arent lying when they say its a more compact head. Great set and wont be leaving my bag anytime soon. After a short tangent on our shared love of high-end watches and Charleston, South Carolina, Hiland dished on his concept for Sub 70. The Sub 70 Forged 286 and JB Forged wedges both sell for $109 . The adjustability is a really nice feature, as well. something to think about if you consider. Pasted as rich text. Distance meets game improvement with these haywood signature irons. Golf Pride Concept Helix grips "You're not good enough to get mad at your bad shots!" - Bill Murray Link to comment Share on other sites. S7K Standing Putter Review (2023) - Is it Even Legal? 6 Iron Distance Tips: More Power to Hit Further! Haywood Golf Reviews (Are These Clubs Any Good?). Truly a set of irons that even the lowest handicaps could appreciate. the newer 0211s are 2-3* stronger in loft and longer in length. The JB wedges are also available in full groove models. My experience: The thin topline and general feeling of less forgiveness isnt for the faint of heart, or the high handicap. $500. If I order a "pak" (including free . ), Undersize Golf Grips Explained (8 Key Facts!). Sub 70 has always had a direct-to-consumer model that focuses on custom-fit clubs at a very fair price. Just be mindful that you have more choices if you head to Sub 70, so make sure you do your research before deciding which clubs are ideal for your game. There were a lot of late night infomercials on Golf Channel and BOGO offers in magazines. Feel great, a bit of a players club with some forgiveness. Yes, same company, but Canadian distributor. 286 Forged Wedge Satin | Sub 70 Golf The Ever Changing Bag! I looked at supporting Sub70, but they didn't have anything for me. Hiland added that most concerns that come upcan be addressed with a tweak to the already purchased equipment, if need be. Also, they are custom which I wont want to screw around with on second hand clubs. @themferrules. Another reason to consider Sub 70 is its very casual, almost non-existent, product calendar. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I picked left thinking it was 50/50 maybe 60/40 RH/LH, not 93/7. We knew that if the clubs didnt perform there would be no point in doing this.. I love the fact that its available as a 3, 4, 5, and 7-wood for players who don't love hybrids. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} No, Haywoods signature irons are not bladed, and they come with a cavity back, which helps beginners and higher handicappers get the ball off the ground. I am going to buy the fairway woods from Sub 70 ( a 3 and a 5 wood) but I am still wondering about the iron set. Privacy Policy. Started Thursday at 04:25 PM, Nike VR Pro Wedges (black nitride by Flanigan Bilt) - Fujikura Pro Iron 95i Tour Spec S - 52-10, 56-14, 60-10. Ordered 223s at the end of February, got them a couple of weeks ago. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} My experience: I dont know if theres an easier iron to hit on planet Earth. Cookie Notice However, I couldnt not find one directly comparing all 3, has anyone tried the different brands and have any feedback? The stock shafts are more than adequate, but you can also select from a ton of upgraded shaftsfor as little as $10. I didnt have trouble getting hybrid-like height, but I noticed that the couple I hit low or slightly on the toe really punished mefor my mistake. What Sub 70 says: The 659 CB is the next iteration of our award-winning 639 CB. I think about it more often than not. Our direct-to-golfer model provides unparalleled savings and client support. My main mission for the visit was to help educate golfers who are curious about Sub 70 but don't have the opportunity to hit every Sub 70 club in the lineup. Ping G25 10.5* w/ Diamana 'ahina 70x5ct stiff (set -0.5 to 10*), Sub70 Pro Tour 5w w/ Aldila NV NXT 85 stiff, Wishon EQ1-NX 4h, 5i-GW single-length built to 37.5" w/ Nippon Modus3 120 stiff, Sub70 286 52/10, 286 56/12, and JB 60/6 wedges,black, built to 36.75" w/ Nippon Modus3 120 stiff, Sub70 Sycamore Mallet putter @ 36.5" with Winn midsize pistol grip. They were so kind and sent me their driving iron to test and review!!! Like many game improvement irons, the lookis not for everyone. I do not like marshmallow putters. Good reviews and they look sharp! My Experience: Full disclosure, I am a Tour Edge Exotics fairway wood loyalist, andhave been for 20 years. haywoodgolf. ! It just needs to be lefty. Others available for upcharge. Here is my overview of every Sub 70 club, includingdrivers, fairways, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters. Nuff said.. Sub70 makes one lefty, Haywood makes all lefties. There are highly successful major-winning golfers playing opposite their natural handedness, so no point in changing now. Project X Hybrid. My experience: Similar to the Pro model driver, this fairway wood was a bit outside of my skill set, but felt amazing when I hit it on the screws. That must be somewhat new and they never said anything (I asked for updates). Someone would be able to tell me which one of the two set is set is the . Furthermore, the forged JB wedge will only set you back $110! These irons are the product of Sub 70s collaboration with Tommy Armour III and they are the epitome of a tour-caliber blade. If you prefer to round out the top of your golf bag with hybrids, this is the way to do it. Haywood Golf Reviews (Are These Clubs Any Good?) - Windtree Golf I know my hard earned dollar goes further a smaller shops and that means more to me. Haywoods signature putter has been designed to complement the other clubs in the Haywood range. This Sycamore 001 runs $159 and could easily end up in my bag, but I did play putter favorites with the 004 Mallet which has the head-shape that I prefer. Sub 70 659 Irons (MB, TC and CB) | MyGolfSpy Then I was browsing youtube and saw the guys from txg reviewing the Takomos. You can sharpen your skills on the Golden Tee arcade game or pick out some new threads in the Sub 70 Apparel area (more on that below). If you're a fan of utility irons, Sub 70 has your back with the 699U and 699U Pro. I carry a handicap of 11, Ive played the game for 28 years (Im 38 years old), although my rounds per year have significantly declined since becoming the father of two amazing kiddos. Anyone from beginners to advanced players could put two or three of these in their bag and be happy with how they perform over the course of a round. ), Are Top Flite Golf Clubs Good? The clubs are made with a stainless steel body and face and allow you to achieve full distance from the grass or tee. (The Facts!). Looking a the Haywood SignatureMBs or the Sub 70 639 MB plus irons, anyone have any experience with these? With its versatility, you naturally losesome forgiveness,but only on full approach shots. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px}
Wall Sarking Australian Standards, Mandinka Resistance Against The French, Articles H