I purchased this guitar from Sweetwater. Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s, Bourbon Burst | Gear4music demo Gibson Les Paul Standard 60's Bourbon Burst - Read Description. Glad I bought this "cosmetically stripped down" verson. 00 (39) Compare. No surprise, it is as reliable and sturdy as a hammer, never causing an issue with its performance delivery. Because of this, Long & McQuade provides our customers with a FREE one-year Performance Warranty on most of our products. Guitar is practically new with no blemishes. Fender Ultra Luxe Stratocaster Floyd Rose HSS, Maple Fingerboard - Silverburst, Gibson Les Paul Tribute - Satin Tobacco Burst, Fender JMJ Road Worn Mustang Bass Faded Daphne Blue, Godin Multiac Steel Duet Ambiance Sunburst, Gibson 1959 Les Paul Reissue Bourbon Burst. Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue #821279 - light aged lemon burst. Its a little expensive, if it was sold at a lower price, like 4 or 500 dollars, it would be 5/5. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus 2020 - Present. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. Neck . Within an hour of playing it through my tube amps, I felt that shiver up my spine realizing that I have a new favorite guitar. Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 1971 - mercatinomusicale.com Our coverage does not provide compensation for loss of use. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Keep in mind my guitar was not purchased as a demo. It is as beautiful to look at as it sounds. Gibson | Explore The Les Paul. Since then, I have been on the lookout for a replacement for that guitar for some time now. Prices exclude shipping and tax/VAT/GST. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! 1,750.00 + Postage. Commercial Use Coverage - music and recording professionals who purchase gear for heavy-use commercial purposes will still be covered. Fretboard Radius: 12" Model Family: Gibson Les Paul. from Southern NC on May 6, 2022, By Andy Unlike our free set-up, which is Really good sustain and it rings when played acoustically. Up for sale is Gibson custom shop made Les Paul Junior double cut 1958 reissue in great condition. I can't put it down. Weight- a nice 8 pounds. If you already have an account with the same email address, you will be logged in. The feel and play ability of the Studio model is awesome. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burs $ 1,699. Guitar arrived on time and well packed. After getting home with the guitar and playing for a few days I noticed cracks pretty much everywhere the neck met the body. $1,299 $249 price drop. Good Luck! Sweetwater Sound For more information on this product: https://bit.ly/2Rs5ZOAFall in love with tone. Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm, Sunday 9:00am - 9:00pm (EST) Sweetwater's 2-year Total Confidence Coverage Warranty gives you extra peace of mind at no extra cost. Excellent customer service from Josh Dillon and Sweetwater, as usual! Specd with a stunning AA maple top and eye-popping custom nitro finish, this Studio Plus also benefits from an Ultra-modern weight-relieved body; this reduction of more than a pound in weight provides extra comfort for extended sessions and performances. If coil-splitting is important to you then I recommend you try one in person before buying. strings, reeds, drum sticks, batteries, tubes, cross faders) are excluded as they are designed to be replaced. I appreciate the care that Sweetwater took to make sure the guitar was as advertised. from NorthWestern New Jersey on September 30, 2020, By Christopher McKinney Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst, Sweetwater Exclusive. on December 28, 2021, Music Background: 40+ years a guitar lover, player, collector. Your email, has been entered to win this giveaway. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is adored by live performers and session players alike. Sweetwater Sound, 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Get Directions | Phone Hours | Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Read Sweetwater customer reviews for Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst, Sweetwater Exclusive. Also the stopbar was lowered all the way down, and the strings (all but one) were impacting the back wall of the bridge. Its construction is simple and effective. Music Background: Songwriter, Singer, drummer, and now guitar enthusiast. See the attached picture of a similar imperfection on a Gibson guitar on a Sweetwater Demo. Play any string on any fret and it rings out clear, I'm an amateur in my house player and having a guitar that is easy to play helps a lot. The neck is straight, the frets have very little wear and the truss rod functions properly. Personally, I could not justify the extra cost for binding and burstbuckers and honestly I like the look without binding, though I did put a poker chip on it (how else will I know what pickup I'm using, right?). You have a loyal customer for life. Doesn't sound like much, but annoying.) This limited Bourbon Burst version adds versatility with coil-splitting 490R/498T humbuckers to offer classic cleans, modern crunch or single-coil snap! Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at The 490R and 498T pickups provide tight, high-output humbucking performance, and the two push-pull pots offer additional coil-tapping options. We'd love to save your interests, but first we need to know who you are! Up til now I have only played acoustic guitars and Strats and Telles. across country in a semi truck lol If I just went to my friends to play..that gig bag would be fine for sure. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst, Sweetwater Exclusive I Guess we will have to wait and see, in the long haul. What happed to quality control Gibson? THE GUITAR WAS DELIVERED ON TIME AND RECEIVED IT THE DAY I ASKED FOR SO I WOULD BE HOME. Gibson Gigbag included. I love the slim taper neck, pickups, and the overall quality is excellent. Gibson Les Paul Studio Smokehouse Burst (20) 1,449. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Thank you Stephen Oppenheimer! Knowing the guitar was carefully inspected, set up, and a sales representative to make sure you are happy with your purchase is just outstanding! The clear lacquer on both sides of the fretboard is EXTREMLEY sloppy. That's a great thing. Gibson. Phone Hours | Show More. When I saw the Bourbon Burst come outwell, I didn't need it but I bought it anyway because I knew I couldn't go wrong and I really love this color. Pat was my sales engineer, and he was great to work with as well, thanks. Hey! Gibson Les Paul Classic 2015 Seafoam Green plus Gold Case, Second-Hand . Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm The AA Maple top has beautiful figuring and flame in it. from Norway, ME on August 5, 2021, Music Background: Long time professional, part time player. fastidious about his gear and sound (autistic trait I suppose) but reluctantly admits that it truly rivals his Studio and even his Traditional. Can't find any defects. from Nashville TN on July 25, 2022, By Doc Stanaitis Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear. This is the second guitar I've purchased from Sweetwater and the experience was awesome again. *Excludes Brand New, B Stock, Fair, Poor, and Non-functioning. Weight relief has it around 7.5 pounds. Sweetwater Sales Engineers help you buy music gear with confidence. Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Dependable Grover Rotomatic tuners keep this axe pitch-perfect and ready to rock. and we want to ensure that every instrument we sell comes exactly how the manufacturer intended This was my first gibson. This is a very nice guitar, and I think a step up for Gibson quality. Music Background: Prog, Fusion, and straight up Rock and Roll. I love the serial I purchased the grain was beautiful it was lighter end of the weight-reduced design. Monday: 8:00am 10:00pm(EST) In any case everyone that has seen the guitar can't stop talking about how well made it is at this price point! Gibson Les Paul Studio from 2001 in the Ebony . Made In: United States. . *Excludes Brand New, B Stock, Fair, Poor, and Non-functioning. I took off the pick guard to show off the finish. Sweetwater Sound, 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Get Directions | Phone Hours | Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Need help with our website? My shipment arrived perfectly intact, double boxed (I love that Sweetwater does that) and on-time. Anyone can sell on Reverb. This limited Bourbon Burst version adds versatility with coil-splitting 490R/498T humbuckers to offer classic cleans, modern crunch or single-coil snap! Any personal information you give us will be handled according to our Privacy Policy. It's a high-quality instrument with stunning looks (use the gallery and get the best looking one you can like I did), great tone, and plays great as well. Since they were temporarily out of stock, I pre-ordered it, and thanks to Nick he recommended the perfect one when the new inventory came in. Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Left-handed Electric Guitar - Bourbon Burst. My first Les Paul, Burbon Burst, I absolutely love this guitar. $ 2,799.00. The playability is awesome and I have already reached new playing heights! I was worried that this Les Paul- being a thoughtful (and expensive) gift from my wife, might not be my new favorite and I'd feel obligated to play it anyways. Includes Deluxe Gibson Gig Bag. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus 2022 - Bourbon Burst | Reverb The gig-bag is actually quite nice but I still went ahead and got a Gibson hardshell case for it. epiphone les paul 1960 tribute plus (come gibson) 500,00 usato privato; . The pickups are definitely hotter but just a little roll off of the volume gets you that Texas/Billy Gibbons sound if that's what you are after. Contatta il venditore. Gibson 57 Classic Plus Humbucker Pickup with Nickel Cover. The famous SlimTaper neck profile on this guitar feels awesome to play, and it sounds great too with a pair of Epiphone's acclaimed Probucker pickups fitted - These . This new instrument weighs 7 lbs 12oz and balances beautifully. Price $1,399 + $59 Shipping. For a Les Paul, it is appreciably lighter than a standard and has that classic Les Paul sound. Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! Acoustic; B.C. The Long & McQuade Performance Warranty supplements the manufacturers warranty to ensure that our customers receive complete no hassle warranty coverage within their first year. Gibson()gibson les paul studio2000 . Plek Pro fret treatment By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Forgot to mention - GO GIBSON USA! Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus 2020 - Present | Reverb Because repairs can be very expensive in terms of parts and labour costs, manufacturers usually only provide one year limited warranties that generally only cover items that malfunction due to a manufacturers defect. All together, I'd recommend to everyone! I'm so happy with it I can hardly stand it. I opened the box to inspect the guitar and noticed imperfections on the fret board on the bass side of the neck. come da titolo ALTRI POSSIBILI SCAMBI gibson firebird reverse ,V anni 90 o gibson explorer anni 90 o gibson les paul special stessa annata-Solo cellulare, non rispondo a email-tanto prima o poi ci dovremmo sentire. Gibson Firebird, Tobacco Burst | Demo Shop 2019 scambio
Terry Richardson Wife, Can You Wish For More Genies From A Genie, Is Chris Boswell Related To Brian Boswell, Articles G