Here, there are hilarious replies, witty comebacks, flirty responses, and many other answers to this question. Comeback for "oh you still alive".. : Comebacks - reddit Photo by Glenna Rankin on reshot 02 "It has been a while since I've heard from you, and at this point, I'm over it." (Use a sexy tone). It does seem like a massive gap doesnt it? Could have been worse, right. If you're taking a vacation and staying home, your clients or coworkers may still expect you to pop into the office and answer their emails. I think I am doing alright. Im in a relationship with myself. Alternatively, you can let them know you are doing well but still need time to process your emotions. In reality, "How are you?" could be more than just a . Furthermore, he has teaching experience from Aarhus University. Because if you are, youre doing it right. Why do you ask? | Are you surviving? Could be payday. Humans are very complex creatures, but we're also creatures of habit who say one thing when we mean another. The person will likely pick up on the joke, making this awkward situation something that can be laughed off. Its because I always show up on dates with bottles of wine for myself. 3. Sure isnt my pay, Im still pretty broke. If you don't want to explain how you're feeling, then don't. Everyone always thinks being asked how you are means your health or a general standing-but what about if it isn't? People tend to ask the same questions whenever you see them, which is why you should have a few different replies to "How are you?" As a result, they were so fixated on thinking about you, they forgot to reply to you. Who told you that? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. [Read: 48 smart and sarcastic lines and quotes that kick ass!]. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. You may have noticed that I take a step back when we talk. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. I cant complain, not that anyone listens anyway. It doesn't mean that you don't actually take showers. - Anonymous. Are You Still Alive GIFs | Tenor Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. 76 Best Replies and Answers to How Are You Doing? - Trending Us 100+ Funny and Clever Answers to "Why Are You Still Single?" 9. Recognize the other person's boundaries, and try not to cross them. When someone takes a long time to reply, it can feel like an empire could have risen and fallen in that time. They really care for you, and you better value their presence well. Average, I think, that sounds about right. IDK, pick your favorite fictional player. [Read: How to be a fun texter and make anyone laugh while reading your texts]. Why Give a Funny Response to an Everyday Question? 9 Best Ways To Ask Someone To Talk On The Phone, 9 Other Ways to Say Im Good At on a Resume, 10 Polite Ways to Say No Visitors after Surgery, 11 Best Ways to Say Im Here for You to a Loved One, 10 Professional Ways to Say I Am Not Feeling Well. Are you flirting with me right now? 8. Youre not really expecting them to write you an essay. Maybe because I clap my hands when the credits roll at the end of a movie? Sort of. . Youre not going to use the same response to your dad as you would your best friend, right? Overwatch 2 Friendly Reminder To Leave a LIKE & SUBSCRIBE, ThanksJoin this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/cha. Then you die. Then the worms eat you. Share the best GIFs now >>> If at first, you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. To contact our editors please use our contact form. If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world. Its too small to be out there all alone. While using humor and creativity in your responses is fun, ensure you steer clear from using puns related to religion and sensitive topics. If I was any better, vitamins would be taking me. Whatever your thoughts on death may be, I hope you enjoy these random humorous quotes about mortality, death, and dying. Youre about as sharp as a bowling ball. I was hoping you would be able to tell me that. and our But, you should know that, I don't like you, already. Could Be Better. Elon Musk targets Bernie Sanders over tax tweet: 'I keep forgetting that you're still alive' The Twitter spat was in response to Sanders' demand that "the extremely wealthy pay their fair share." If someone clearly doesnt want to talk to you, the best thing to do is not talk to them. Scientists say the universe is made up of electrons, protons, and neutrons. Nice and dandy, like cotton candy. Talk is cheapbut then again, so are you. If theyre too busy to text you back, you need to be too busy to continue having them in your life, or on your social media. You are living proof that manure can learn to walk and talk. With a self-assured stance and casual body language, you won't create any . The best I can be. Do you have a minute? is perfect for lunch-time banter with colleagues. Opposites attract, right? Taco Tuesday is pressure enough, I tell you! funny response to are you still alive - hazrentalcenter.com You enjoy making this girl smile and make her day with your humor. 1. 57. Break the cycle, rise above, focus on science! Our goal is to create English lessons that are easy to understand for everyone. This one could be a funny or cute response to sorry for a late reply, based on how they take it. For example, when people expect you to say yes, you say no; when people wish you to say a big number, you give a tiny number. 80. 01 "I thought we were both adults but clearly, I was wrong. Good luck feel free to drop me a comment below if you have any funny responses I should add to the list, and do let me know if you get any memorable responses back. You nervously reply "yeah, but I'm a little busy and-", only for one person to reply "um, no one asked you. I hated you the moment I met you, and I still hate you. 86 Funny and Flirty Responses To 'How Are You Doing?' - Monk at 25 29. Alive Quotes (560 quotes) - Goodreads If ugliness was measured in bricks, I would be the Great Wall of China. Thats no excuse for treating someone like they dont exist, especially since 85% of participants said theyd rather be told upfront that someones not feeling it. 1. Checklists & Reminders! 12. I dont think youre stupid. 4. Not everybody may appreciate them. I hate looking at my life and seeing that some of the people that are most important to me aren't here anymore! 76. Try these OOO messages to let people know you're taking a break. No, not really. Or, "Happy and content, thanks for asking. The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's butt and wait. Because I prefer the company of dogs/cats rather than humans. Even if life is rough, be happy that you're still alive. Youre supposed to think that theyre so busy being cool that they dont have time for you. But, whats the likelihood of that happening? So, it might be wise to double-check theyre still alive before you complain. How To Answer "Why Are You Single?": 33 Ideas - Elite Daily To text, most of us need our thumbs. Here are 55 funny coronavirus memes that will make you LOL. But, if they were, it would be a valid reason for them taking so long to reply. 26+ Funny Responses to Being Asked on a Date (Replying Yes or No), 31+ Good Comebacks to Use in an Argument With a Girl, Roommate Is Always in Living Room (How To Resolve This), Roommate Brings Unwanted Guests Home! 15. I dont feel that great, but look! 45. 5 Ways To Respond To Hey Stranger And Other Annoying Texts Im reminded of how unfair life is every time I see you. How did you get here? For more information, please see our Thats because the person I like doesnt like me back. When you look at what some people have done for each other and compare it to what you expect. Sort: Relevant Newest # living # seth meyers # im here # its me # lnsm # tired # dead # shot # arrows # loser # hello # hi # hey # tap # listen # alive # pearl jam # eddie vedder # i'm good # i'm ok My standards are higher than what Ive seen lately. 67. Unknown, "He was a great patriot, a humanitarian, a loyal friend . For instance, a friend will be amused when you sarcastically reply, Not today, Satan! However, I need to take you back about 12 years to answer that question. To read all future answers to your comment, please bookmark this page. How impressive! 5. At least my hair looks amazing. This is the perfect time for you to become a missing person. Cant complainI have tried, but no one listens. "Ugh I was so lazy this week. Its no secret that essays take longer to write than typical text messages. Everyone has a different sense of humor. Trying to remember the name of that weird person you remind me of. "If at first, you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.". 8. bluntz strain indica or sativa; best mobile number tracker with google map in nepal Sarcastic response: Express the appropriate level of enthusiasm, then let this handsome, cheeky British man (aka Jimmy from You're The Worst) do the talking: 3. 4. I died last week, since then. Are you asking just to make yourself feel better? I don't want to give off the wrong impression.". Just look what happened there! 24. [*clap your hands*]. I firmly believe that a romantic relationship is a huge distraction. Sarcastic Captions for Instagram. 77. Keep asking and maybe one day youll get a sensible answer. All our lives, we were taught to follow our passion. Your email address will not be published. 78. I know youre nobodys fool, but maybe youll be adopted someday. You're the reason God created the middle finger. We all grow up as we get older. Boom. You grow on peoplebut then again, so does cancer. I had been dead for billions of years before I was born and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience. Mark Twain (author), Im not afraid to die, I just dont want to be there when it happens. Woody Allen (comedian), The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates. Dave Barry (author), Always go to other peoples funerals, otherwise they wont come to yours. Yogi Berra (baseball player), Im very pleased to be here. Tip #3 - Confidence is Key. If you knock on my hearts door, I might let you in. 5 Foolproof Opening Texts to Amp Up Her Attraction FAST - Gotham Club I'm not saying I hate you, what I'm saying is that you are literally the Monday of my life. How dare you assume such a thing just a confusing remark. The police? Stop asking me why Im single! You should eat some of that makeup, so you can be pretty on the inside. funny response to are you still alive 09 June 2022. no disease, including cancer, can exist in an alkaline environment / siberian husky mask types There are nosy people everywhere! You are waiting for their reply, and they should be aware of this. This answer is correct because the best responses to "how are you" should contain an adverb. Its the same reason why I dont post pictures of myself. Well, I have to go to work so Ill try and make the best of it. It is a common belief that auto-responses are monotonous and boring. He was a good OP, of impeccable character. I havent found anyone who matches my kinks yet. It depends on what or who I compare myself to. I didnt realize it at first, but I grew up and turned into a Squidward. Are you going to help me have a good day? I could never tell when someones flirting with me or if theyre just being nice. 100 Funny and Witty Quotations About Age and Getting Older - Holidappy 32. These comebacks are best for those situations where you dont just want to insult someoneyou want to own the room. Nice outfit. Im jealous of people who dont know you. Im not single. They used to call them jumpolines, until your mom jumped on one. If you are, then maybe were meant to be! The friendly ghost would never leave you hanging. - Anonymous. For your information, Im in a relationship with food. Haha basically a sassy way to say, "I'm still alive." Canva. Maybe because I like pineapples on my pizza? 3. parkerbilly 3 yr. ago. Id smack you, but that would be animal abuse. 100+ Funny Things to Ask Alexa (with its Hilarious Responses) - ITTVIS provided, of course, that he really is dead." (Say it like he or she is complimenting you even though he or she is not.) Dont get caught with nothing to say. Whether its the Roman empire or feudal society. [Read: How to be funny and make people love your company]. Otherwise, we would still be with them today. 4. But, compared to messaging, pigeons are much slower. Not. 43. It lets him know that you love spending time together. Steven Wright (comedian), "What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death." I cant really complain, but I will still try. 90. You do the work of three men: Larry, Moe, and Curly. What a miracle. Im a wreck of a human being, thats why! 75. 56. I'm happy! From hair trends to relationship advice, our daily newsletter has everything you need to sound like a person whos on TikTok, even if you arent. I have a feeling that my soulmate is somewhere out there pushing a pull door right now. By acting as though they are replying too fast, you highlight the fact that they are replying too slow. 9. What's your favourite "I'd rather die" response alternative? 1. You want to make them laugh, not yell. (Wriggle your hips) I am as happy as a tick on a big, fat doggy. But sometimes sending a little message before excommunication can give you the confidence boost you need to dropkick them from your mind for forever. 90 Sarcastic Quotes for Witty Comebacks Full of Sarcasm - Quote Ambition Image: wikimedia commons 6. Chuck Bass? There might be little things that go wrong throughout your life, but at least you're still living it. You don't want to be rude, but it's okay to give them a little sarcasm by using this phrase. Like "I am not a Sunday morning inside four walls with clean blood and organized drawers. The Nine Canonical Responses to 'U Mad,' the - Intelligencer Living a life of suppressed rage, emotional imbalance, and denial. 3. Congrats, guys! She is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner from The Priority Academy and has over 17 years of experience in content writing and editing for online media. I'm wondering how you are. I hate to break it to you, but Im not single. Well, Im married to our lord and savior, Jesus Christ. Could Be Payday. If you're going to be two-faced, you could at least make one of them pretty. This one gets to the point of what they want to know, it's humorous, and it makes ya think. For a prankster, though, street signs or a note out in public is an easy opportunity to get a guaranteed audience for their smart . It would be easy to answer that question with a simple "I'm fine, thank you.". Not bad. Paul Levesque (Triple H), pro wrestler & VP at WWE "It's funny now because I'm kind of in this weird kind of combo twilight zone of the last bits of my in-ring . I had promised myself I would murder the next person who asked me that question. 99 Savage And Funny Answers To "How Old Are You?" Have you been thinking? My lawyer told me not to answer that question. My lawyer has stated that I dont have to answer that question. 86. I dont know. Well, are you? "Still alive" is polite. On this page, I've gathered together 100 of the best. 85. Some people are going to find your witty responses funny, and some people arent. For instance, have you hooked up since you've broken up? Damn, now why didnt you think of it earlier?! I guess what Im trying to say is, pick your response carefully based on who youre talking to. What is the polite way for asking if someone is still alive? This person is taking so long to reply, you will be waiting for geology to change before you get one. She works wit more, Harini Natarajan , Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Expertise: Relationships, Beauty & Lifestyle, Health & Wellness, As Head Of Content Operations, Harini sets the tone and editorial direction for StyleCraze to deliver engaging, interesting, and authentic content revolving around women's health, wellness, and beauty more.
What Is Poiesis According To Heidegger, Adams Tight Lies Fairway Wood Specs, Fatal Accident In Shelby County Today, Court Ordered Aa Meetings Sign In Sheet, Effects Of Emotionally Distant Father On Sons, Articles F