I am Marc Ducey, Co-Founder of GolfEtail. This is another perfect example of the thieves that masquerade as golf retailers in the boundless world that is the internet. Does anyone know anything about officeproshop.com. Upon review, some of the warning flags mentioned here are present questionable grammer, no phone number or physical address, no customer reviews. To reply to your enquiry directly stay away from the company. Vince Minchella on LinkedIn: A2C2 Counterfeit Parts Testing Has anyone heard anything about http://www.greatsalegolf.com, the deals seem too good to be true. The Hot 500 list can be found on the Entrepreneur Website at http://www.entrepreneur.com/magazine/hot500/index.html. The loft is painted in white instead of black. ITs all true about buying cheap clubs. Anybody done business with tincup_golfstore on e-bay. OK as stated, some more feedback after 36 holes. Go buy last years clubs from a legitimate retailer if youre short on money. Search results for: '"Miura"' - 2nd Swing Under the conditions of use, the line says. Ive been reading this post with interest as I think I have been stung as well. Didnt notice milling on the back.. ask for more pictures of hosel and soles. Also cant decide from Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons or Callaway X-22s or 24s irons any suggestions??? Degenerates. some companies still rely on word advertising so they build very good clubs. City : Kettering I have seen a 2008 Tour Burner preowned in my local store. While I agree countefeits obvioulsly are to be avoided. The exact reply was: We are not an authorized dealer but obey all company warranties for the products that are sold. Golf Stix, Inc. I recently made an enquiry on http://www.aliexpress.com regarding the Taylor Made R11 driver, i was assured that the product was original and no mention of OEM or anything like that, the price was alot cheaper than shops ect but more than most on ebay, so i thought i would be getting a bargain, and even cheaper if i bought more than one, so i thought that if i listed one of these on ebay, i could order 2 (one for me and one for whoever bought from me on ebay) and get it cheaper!! sunny. Tourstage. I wish we could buy American made equipment, but that new Taylor Made driver you want? can you confirm i got ripped off at http://www.discountgolfwholesale.com ? I noticed yesterday the shipment started in China so I email them and asked if they were legitimate PING clubs or counterfeits. When you say all the same line-up of brands do you just mean all the top names? This has to be the biggest give away for a fake club. To the untrained eye, the counterfeit driver (left) is not immediately apparent; the main giveaways are that the yellow paint is not quite the correct shade and the casting of the raised triangular shards within the yellow section are not as crisp and proud as the genuine article. And this was all brought about due to fixed pricing by the manufacturer. http://www.gtbshoping.com and http://www.gtbshopping.com I just purchased a taylormade r11 driver and taylormade burner 2.0 irons. This isnt just caused by the material, but also by the angle of the club-face. I replied thanking them for pointing this out to me and ended the listing ammediately!! Subsequently emailed Callaway directly and received confirmation that this company deals in counterfeit products. $310/club. Would I be wrong in saying that they are not made in the muzuno factory? Q: Will I get a confirmation email once payment confirmed or package shipped? i purchased some taylormade burner irons from itaintpretty about a month ago. Your genuine help will be greatly appreciated, thank you. Can you tell the difference between these counterfeit and real - Golf Tech City: yiwu I paid about $180 for the driver and $125 for the 3-wood so they werent cheap. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Snowy regards from Switzerland. Its another mass produced Chinese fake ripoff promise them anything website. Tech Phone Ext. When I decided to start playing again after a lenghtly absence I purchased a set of Callaway clones from T&D Golf in Oldsmar, FL and was extremely pleased with their performance so I cant knock them. Welcome to our site, please contact us freely. So I asked for the transaction to be cancelled and I was refunded. But great deals are very rare because of MAP pricing. He deleted his ad in the bst after telling him they were fake. But wait! Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole. This site has already saved me from a couple sites!! tel: Name : Citra Joe But the paypal address for payment is to [emailprotected]. This ebay store sells the Precise S7 clubs that were made in 2009 by Tartan Sports. so we sold them on ebay and now we are screwed!!!! Have read reviews of this site and some seem to have had bad customer service. You can post now and register later. Miura Golf Clubs: Japanese Forged Irons, Wedges and Putters - ExactGolf I can attest, Carls is a totally legit store. Maruman Thank you. I have bought different golf items there. )-: I have a high handicap. Anyone ever heard of or used officegolfshop.com? This holds true for Driver, Fairway woods, and odyssey putters as well. Its a progression in stages. Whats with this Suno discount wholesale golf store. I fink the boss of both sites is a Mr Ping; they have named a golf club after him; send your money now. And nowthe US produces next to nothing and the reason is cost and efficiency. Grip Size: Standard. Complete Guide to Identify Counterfeit Golf Clubs, Cleveland Golf Show - 18 Tips for the Cleveland Golf Show, Feb. 16-18, 20 Tips for The 2020 Cleveland Golf Show | Feb. 1416 at the IX Center. Send your money now, buy, buy, buy. Does anyone know how I check it is legit? They sent me some clubs which smelt bad, rubberish and the print on the shaft really gave it away. Why worry about their pricing? I would definitely call their customer service people and ask a bunch of questions before I threw down 3 bills + shipping with them. And dont forget the most important reason. Sure! I am more worried than you since I live in Malaysia, and anything that is not genuine would cost much more for restitution. The difference is the counterfiters use inferior materials in the molds. Discover More They have everything made in China because its cheap!! Higher end putters like the Scotty Cameron below are made of a softer metal and will have a differentfeel than the counterfeit. I think the fakers buy/source original heads as use them as master models for casting, I have seen Epons that were 99.9% as good,but cast and polished, Having said that,would not suggest contibuting to their cause. All very genuine, especially the can openers. Counterfeit Project X Shaft with a much brighter color of blue and a holographic sticker below the shaft band. I replied that he was lying because there is no Sunday shipping in the US, his email timeline was 12 hours ahead putting him in China, TaylorMade does not ship directly from their factory in China and since he had violated the terms on his site I would refuse any deliveries and dispute any charges. cn, Technical Contact: I still love my mp67s, but they are now the lowest on the pecking order behind my Miura sets. Province/State : WG Prices are low but warning flags keep popping up. Im not looking for tour quality clubs at rock-bottom prices, Im looking for a quality product that will improve my game to make it more funand I dont want to pay more than I have to, because what I save can go towards green-fees to go hit them. Ahh, you think that price is cheap on the internet? I bought a set of Pings from TGW a few weeks ago in thier clearance section at a very nice price. Good morning.. Could you advise me if The Golf Market at Atlantic Beach, North Carolina, United States is an Authentic Callaway Golf outlet. They are FAKE and when you try to get in touch with Sunogol they will not get back with you. Thank you for saving me from a disaster, I am very happy with my Diablos. $650 tax in (on top; they threw in a 24pk Srixon AD333 and 24pk Bridgestone E6+ $45 value) Golf Stix, Inc. I bought a D2 Titleist online. Every counterfeit club we have seen uses a laser and is not etched into the metal. Ask yourself, if the clubs do not come through the proper channels, then where on Earth do they get them from? OK so much for describing the difference between fakes and clones. ns5.store.yahoo.com I am in desperate need of some new irons, but low on cash. Look out TPC Louisiana!! proshop-JJ sells FAKE golf equipment! Yet all along that little voice inside my head saying to do more homework wouldnt shut up. I would steer clean of them Joel. Heads-up. Is this true or bs? It has no physical address, some of literature on the website is in pidgin English, telephone number is only for taking orders and amazingly they claim to have sold 10 million sets of clubs. Im just wondering whether it is legit or not, Where does Rockbottomgolf.com get its golf clubs from? Ret Sporting Goods/Bicycles You can post now and register later. The evil Chinese counterfeiter is unfairly utilizing the golf companies intellectual property and cloning their products. Fake Miura Golf Clubs. The site claims to be selling the clubs at the wholesale price that golf retailers buy them at. My only concern is that some of the clubs are stamped with the GENUINE on the neck, and some of them are not. Since most of our golf equipment is made overseas, then buying American is not always 100% possible. My friend almost bought a club from hotgolfuk. I feel fairly confident that the clubs he is selling are legitimate because I asked for a custom order and he was able to oblige I also asked if the clubs could be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer here in the United States and he said yes they could. Diagonal lines in the cavity are different. I have received literally thousands of items from RBG and have absolutely no doubt they are legitimate and reliable. They were the Taylormade R9 3 wood and 5 wood, brand new. Is it Avoiding the colors, lines, grooves or enhanced soles that other iron makers use to draw eyes to their golf clubs. The first clue was the sound it made. Can someone explain how a respected retailer can cut supposedly fixed prices??????? I ask abut the low prices, why that is, they said they buy directly from manufacturer and post to customer as a gift. Can anyone verify this website. Do the right thing got to your local retailers, make comparisons, try out different models and be assured what you decide to buy will be the real deal. Do they sell senior flex shafts?
Hydrocephalus Prefix And Suffix, Charles City, Va Obituaries, Liverpool Gangster Brothers, Managing Your Money Quiz Quizlet, Articles F