It's an a la carte for all three meals. . They love beaches - their dream vacation involves nice, white sand beaches, a cold drink, and good food (they love Indian food esp. Discovering Playa Mujeres: Travel Weekly Their Playa Mujeres location is supposed to be their best one. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. That says a lot about a resort. Which resort would be best for all three of us as a family? Havana Cigar Bar Lounge with a specialty selection of cigars, liquors, coffees, and cocktail pairings. Lizo was also delicious - the setting is lovely and I still dream about the steak tacos. EPM Junior Suites Building Question - Playa Mujeres Forum We had a view looking onto the outside entertainment ground right besides the theater it was great. Dulce Acua Flores - Morelos, Mxico, Mxico | Perfil profesional In terms of hotel, for an adults trip, I would say its about a wash. love your post as always find them very useful ! Access to Excellence Club's Magna Restaurant and Cielo Bar. Most Excellence Club suites offer impressive ocean views. To a certain extent it is like trying to compare a pineapple, a kiwi fruit and a mango they are all great tropical delights but they each have their own flavours and appeals. Excellence is nice because its AO, but (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The food otherwise at both locations was always good, fresh, with a large variety of foods for almost anyone's taste.3- If you like to go into the sea, then Riviera Cancun has nicer, bluer water, and less seaweed to stand on when you are in the water. All Excellence Resorts are now raising their game with regards to the quality of service offered to Excellence Club guests and personally I like what they are doing and have no fears at all that it will result in a them and us society. Excellent choice for Family! - Review of Villa Del Palmar Cancun Luxury All suites on the ground floor enjoy a private deck and direct pool access. Mar 18, 2022 66 Dislike Share New Travel Escapes 307 subscribers In this video we have compared Excellence Playa Mujeres with it's sister property Excellence Riviera Cancun in hopes. Differences between Cancun, the Riviera Maya and Playa Mujeres If you book Excellence Club, you can also eat at the EC-only (and therefore adults-only) Bistro. Honestly, the kids really weren't an issue at all - the main pool has an adults-only side and a family side, and any pool/beach in the EC section is adults-only. i see it this way. If your chilling at the hotel and not leaving either is great. Excellence Playa Mujeres is at the heart of a self-contained resort co mmunity that includes a world-class golf course, a variety of fine dining and shopping, and a 170-slip inland marina. Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres, Cancun Airport information and transfers to your hotel. The beach at ERC is wavier that EPM, which is much calmer due to Isla Mujeres serving as a natural break from the ocean currents. I believe they were doing a major remodel to that section so the rooms could be improved. Excellence Riviera Cancun Review Comparison with our scores for both resorts. The swim ups at finest and the jacuzzi tubs look awesome and its pretry much the reason that Im considering a hotel that allows kids. If you book Excellence Club, you can also eat at the EC-only (and therefore adults-only) Bistro. The sand is so soft and white. I hear you about the hesitation on booking a resort with kids. One service included with every Excellence Club stay or with any regular spa service booked. We enjoy the beach more at EPM and the service was just a little bit better. Based on what you have described, I would choose ERC. We play to get a swim up room, which room/building would you recommend for both. 45 minutes later we get our room early how wonderful is that. We can say that the seaweed problem has been a lot less prevalent in Playa Mujeres than in the Riviera Maya with little to none. Also, the swim-ups at FPM are legit swim-ups, with a deck and entry into the pool from your deck. - Read 24,091 reviews, view 26,116 photos, and find great deals for Excellence Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor That doesnt mean you wont possibly have families with really small preschool age children. All guests staying at Excellence Riviera Cancun and Excellence Playa Mujeres will enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service, which includes: special welcome cocktail and cool towel; full breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks each day; a la carte, buffet, snack grill/takeaway bars, and formal dining options with no reservations required; unlimited EPM also have a Barcelona Restaurant for evening dining whereas ERC does not, As far as pools are concerned EPM has more pools and I would say there are also more sunbathing areas overall. Excellence Playa Mujeres vs. Excellence Riviera Cancun - YouTube We were thinking about staying at Finest this time to try it out but we don't want to be disappointed. The food otherwise at both locations was always good, fresh, with a large variety of foods for almost anyone's taste. Honeymoon advice needed ! Which restaurants are not to be missed? 3- If you like to go into the sea, then Riviera Cancun has nicer, bluer water, and less seaweed to stand on when you are in the water. What's so great about this buffet is the cold food is kept really cold and hot food really hot. Thank you so much for your thoughtful responses. in addition to the shows. We would use the rooftop terrace day bed to lounge on in the afternoon with drinks after spending the day on the beach. Our favorite meal was the Hibachi dinner in the Spice restaurant - it was AWESOME and a lot of fun.Great that you don't have to make reservations for dinner - so you can just see what you're in the mood for that night and eat when you feel like it. That says a We've been to Excellence Playa Mujeres 4 times, and now we have just returned from our first trip to Excellence Riviera Cancun. Gerente de Capacitacin de Hotel Excellence Riviera Cancn The Excellence Collection feb. de 2018 - dic. Ado bus from Cancun airport to Puerto Morelos - Puerto Morelos Forum And room service, of course. The overall choice of bars and restaurants is on a par but the reception area and Martini Bar is much more impressive at EPM, Two of the restaurants at the resorts are different ERC has an Oregano Restaurant which serves pizza, etc and this is open for lunch and dinner. Having visited all four Excellence Group Resorts a few times now I would say that all four resorts are very similar but different if that makes any sense. The Green Energy Goals of Our Corporate Social Responsibility in Our 8 3.2k. Our review of the Excellence Playa Mujeres is based on our visit to the resort. We've been to Excellence Playa Mujeres 4 times, and now we have just returned from our first trip to Excellence Riviera Cancun. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are already looking forward to our next visit. EPM's beach is a little nicer - it's further from the action which could be a pro or a con. Wi-Fi is free throughout. Some things I find a bit better at EPM (lobby bar, existence of an Indian restaurant, design of the shower, breakfast/lunch buffet), and some I find a bit better at FPM (design of the balcony and jacuzzi, sports bar, tapas restaurant, the overall design of the bathroom except for the shower). Let me know if there's anything else I can answer! We have been there 3 times and still absolutely love it. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-91198497', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Finest for your friend's wedding, you might have to purchase a pass otherwise. My 8th trip to FPM is coming up this septmeber. We really appreciated that. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. On a service front I would say that again ERC wins by a very close margin as it is just such a well oiled machine as many of the people have been together for so long. Finest is fantastic, and there are adult-only sections to get away from the kids if you feel like you need to. It was amazing, we would never think of staying anywhere else when we vacation there. As far as the accommodation and restaurant layout and internal dcor goes EPM wins overall as you would expect it to as it is brand new and the designer has raised the bar even further as far as Excellence standards goes. Both locations have a nice, long beach to walk on - at least 1-2 miles, if you like to walk on a beach.4- We did find that getting a drink while sitting on the beach was better service while we were at Playa Mujeres.5- The personnel at both locations are always friendly, and it makes a big difference that they always smile, and say hello when you pass them.6- We found that while sitting, and talking to people at the Martini Bar, there were many people who had been return visitors to Excellence resorts numerous times. Some may feel with the size of the buildings at EPM that the area around the spa is a little bit oppressive but as I have said the gradual maturing of the planting has helped dampen this. They have 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and offer both all inclusive and non-AI options. We booked an excellence club 2 story room both times, excellence club is the adult only building. Distance from Airport This hotel is located 30km from Cancun Airport. Excellence Playa Mujeres - All Inclusive Excellence Cancun Resort I don't know how that might affect hanging out on the beach.8- We stayed at the Excellence Club once, but felt it wasn't needed, nor of value to us.Our opinion is that you can't go wrong at either location, if you are looking for a nice, relaxing vacation. *Imperial Suites include airport transfers. The sand at ERC is finer than at EPM and is deeper than the beach at EPM, Both resorts have an Excellence Club beach section and both have Excellence Club pools which are policed in a very polite manner. 2- We found the buffet at Barcelona, for breakfast, and for lunch was more extensive at Playa Mujeres, but also was utilized by more people. Moon Palace Golf Club and Puerto Morelos Reef are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Arrecife de Puerto Morelos National Park and West Coast of Isla Mujeres, Punta Cancun, and Punta Nizuc National Park. The Finest by Excellence Collection Grand Palladium Resort & Spa . Also the swim ups do have some steps/railings to make pool entry better. The kids being around was really a non-issue, and keep in mind that my first visit was in July, a popular time for family vacations. No lines, no crowds, people would come to you with drinks, food or whatever you needed.Restaurants where amazing! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Excellence Playa Mujeres - Adults Only - - On The Beach Travel friends we have talked to who have gone to both prefer EPM. If it was a question of which resort is better overall, I would agree that EPM wins by a very small margin. . Playa Mujeres Tourism Playa Mujeres Hotels Playa Mujeres Bed and Breakfast Playa . Great resort! RTT is kind of isolated from the suite. EPM is ultra- modern and has a bit of a racy feel to it whereas The Beloved is laid back and chic an elegant boutique hotel. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for . Though I don't think there will be a ton of kids in September anyway, as schools will be back in session. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. The resort never feels crowded and it's just so peaceful. The Excellence Playa Mujeres is like a little slice of heaven on Earth. Lizo was also delicious - the setting is lovely and I still dream about the steak tacos. We were thinking about staying at Finest this time to try it out but we don't want to be disappointed. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another getaway. 1. It is a tough decision but for us personally we would choose FPM over ERC. Get to the room this place is huge and so great you think that they put you in the wrong room. Easy to find your way around, All the restaurants are close by and surrounded by the rooms. flipflopman's Gallery (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We soon picked up on the fact that you can modify your meal and get your dream meal by just asking. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Check in / Check out. Visit Plancun.com or the sticky post to see all activities you can do, hotels, restaurants, and more! We can say that the seaweed problem has been a lot less prevalent in Playa Mujeres than in the Riviera Maya with little to none. Kayaks, snorkeling gear, sailing, paddle board, deep-sea fishing*, private yacht excursions*, introductory scuba lessons, scuba diving with instruction*, aerobics & water aerobics, water polo, fitness, yoga, jogging, Spanish lessons, dancing lessons, cooking lessons, a library, theme nights, beach volleyball, beach football, tennis, football, bicycles, table tennis, darts, board games, archery, air rifle shooting & billiards. See our bars & lounges You can tell from the beach that this resort is just a whole level above all the others . Service was good, ALL staff are friendly and meticulously dressed. We did a day pass last year so we were able to compare. Excellence Riviera Cancun VS Excellence Playa Mujeres Review They should add this at Playa Mujeres. Grimace summed it up. I have been to EPM and have become a huge fan of Finest beginning with my first visit shortly after their grand opening in 2015. I would choose Excellence over Secrets. Vialidad Paseo Mujeres Sm 3 MZ 1 Lt 10, Cancun, Quintana Roo, 77400, Mexico. The plunge pool is an oversized Jacuzzi which was perfect to relax in. ERC is priced slightly lower I believe as it's a bit older. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Private and furnished patio or balcony Full marble bathrooms, a jetted whirlpool bathtub, separate shower, separate water closet and double vanities equipped with hair dryer, scales, vanity mirror, VIP amenities and phone Bathrobe & slippers 42 flat-screen TV Service Box for Room Service Air conditioning with in-room climate control Direct dial telephone Free calls to U.S.A. & Canada Free wireless Internet Radio/ alarm clock with I-pod connectivity Electronic in- room safe (lap-top size) Espresso Coffee Machine Stocked mini bar with beer, juices, soft drinks, water and snacks In-room premium liquor & wine bottle selection . The staff was amazing. What is the weather like in.? No bracelets needed because everybody knows immediately who you are. They should add this at Playa Mujeres. We have stayed in many resorts over 30 years and I can say with sincerity that we enjoyed this resort beyond all expectations. Excellence Riviera Maya is closer to Cozumel and Playa del Carmen which have a bit more to offer for exploration, but it's your honeymoon, we'll be lucky if you see the beach! 1- Aroma, the coffee shop at Riviera Cancun was a very nice touch. EPM balcony does the new updated room have similar beds on the balconies at Excellence cancun ? That says aWe've been to Excellence Playa Mujeres 4 times, and now we have just returned from our first trip to Excellence Riviera Cancun. Finally find the time to celebrate and enjoy time together. Best option in my opinion would be the Grand Residences Riviera Cancun. Excellence Riviera Cancun: ERC vs EPM? The entire resort is just so clean. Playa Mujeres has a better beach, so I'd look at Excellence Playa Mujeres or Beloved if that's important to you. Bistro for all meals is great as well, but we really loved it for breakfast. Moon Palace Cancun. So many options and variety, decoration and ambiance according to each kind of food, no reservations needed, no wait time.Rooms were good sized with all the amenities, clean and well equiped.This is the perfect all inclusive. Excellence Cancun Resort - Riviera Cancun- Excellence All Inclusive Oh and the lava cake! https://goo.gl/maps/yBzsj5i6Nc9LSGv56. ERC has one more dining option at lunchtime. Excellence Playa Mujeres | WestJet official site . Excellence Riviera Cancun reports over 88% usage of green energy. By the way if you get a chance to meet Eder at the gym is is very professional and helpful if you are just getting into fitness or need an update on your works its worth paying him as a personal trainer for your stay. Contrary to the high rise and proximity of the hotels in Cancun, the hotels in Playa Mujeres and Costa Mujeres, and tend to be spread out. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Please see our partners for more details. One design feature that some may have a problem with at EPM is the even more open plan room design with the bathroom area directly behind the head board of the bed this will not suit all people. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Excellence Playa Mujeres is an adults-only romantic resort nestled on 3 km of powdery white sand beach. Wow is all I can say. We have never been to the same resort in over 12 visits, but are headed back to ERC in a couple of weeks. We discovered coffee upstairs in the lobby, and it was my fave. Brass steakhouse is always a fave ( the flank steak / Arracherra is awesome). As for which one I prefer, they're really pretty comparable to me, even though Finest isn't adults-only. I am in the RTT camp, at both EPM and FPM, although I like the RTT better at EPM. They also enjoy musicals/theatre shows. The food otherwise at both locations was always good, fresh, with a large variety of foods for almost anyone's taste. As stated the beach cleanliness can be an issue but should be getting better now. And the management of the resort is consistent throughout. 2- We found the buffet at Barcelona, for breakfast, and for lunch was more extensive at Playa Mujeres, but also was utilized by more people. more. Overall, I agree with you MXLovers however the OP seems very interested in doing some more adventurous activities during the day and ERC is situated closer to destinations that an adventure seeker might want to visit. Both have pools where you can get away from it all if you want to. Excellence, Finest, and Beloved: Which Playa Mujeres Resort is right We love the setting and the modern vibe. *Imperial Suites include airport transfers. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Finest Playa Mujeres Cancun 77400, Mexico. The grounds at ERC are obviously more mature but the grounds at EPM will be more spectacular as time progresses and we did notice that the difference has narrowed a lot on this latest trip, We rated the beach and the ocean more at EPM than ERC simply because it is more secluded than ERC however they are in the process of building a new Secrets Resort about a mile down the beach from EPM and they will shortly be starting to build a new property next door to EPM which is rumoured to be a new Excellence Resort brand . They had gone to Excellence Riviera Cancun last year. Finest Playa Mujeres by The Excellence Collection We are attending a wedding at (ta && ta.queueForLoad ?
Jefferson County Tn Burn Permit, Articles E