How will she handle all the new challenges that come with becoming a crewmate and even finding love? I was writing in my journal, and then he pulled me to the HQ. Just water. What will they do to him? Shellington: Do you think that helping her sister will cheer her up? Barnacles:"Octonauts, the gup A has returned to the octopod, let's go greet some of the family members in the launch bay." . UwU enjoy! @Octonauts - Captain Barnacles Super Polar Adventure! - YouTube :good choice she is loving and caring but most of all adventuruszzssssssfff. Tweak: You got it Peso!! The titular junior officers are: Elekai Echidna, the serious son of a soldier. He's close to both girls. (, Almost gets injured in a storm on a floating log while trying to save the youngest beaver. I hopped into the octo-chute that would take me straight to the launch bay, where Tweak and the Captain were last. How come this was happening? ( (Acctually, NONE of the art in here is mine)) My story of how I met the Octonauts and Became part of there team/family. What he didn't anticipate bumping into were pirates. Thanks for the support. ? Then I walked away. Right. (, Almost get burned by lava while harvesting kelp and rescuing sea creatures. One day, however, Tweak convinces him to let his guard down and long story short; she finds out. But she obviously wouldn't like me. Peso: No problem Shellington, just take it easy on that leg for awhile. DON'T LIKE DONT READ OR COMMENT ASSHOLES ITS AN OLD FUCKING STORY MORONS! Just choose a girl? "don't forget ,Tweak, the Gup-A, Gup-B, and Gup-D need a little working on." Peso: How are you feeling, Kwazii? You need to go up to your pod and rest. But why is this so confusing?). Please consider turning it on! I felt myself rising, but then, I felt a horrible pain. But he's a penguin, one of the most monogamous of species, and surely those two powerful men want nothing to do with a small . Then, I looked at Tweak. What will they do to him? Though as no no knows, two witches have been born into this world of magic. So, what's up? Dashi: Yeah I'll be fine. Captain: Good question. Reid curses Vegas. (not NSFW, btw) The last time I watched the Octonauts was years ago, so don't blame me if I get too much wrong. Tweak Bunny: You mean down there? (The Colossal Squid) Almost gets crushed by crashing icebergs along with Orson and Ursa and the three Walrus pups. Geez, I felt tired. When the Octonauts split up to do different work in the Atlantic Coast any number of things could happen. It was like midnight. Yep, a piece of glass did get inside him. :https://kittysuicoffee.tumblr.com/post/650442457941721088/here-the-finish-cover-for-pesos-journal-hope-ya, Peso's a middle child and things like that don't just go away. And it may not have a title and it may be formatted differently. Captain Barnacles. I started frantically looking around, and then I saw the Octopod! I needed to go tell the Captain and Tweak, if she was awake. Tweak: Well, she asked me not to tell, but since it's for her own good I don't think she'll mind too much. I couldn't. A Pirate Au of the Octonauts that takes you back to past to see what may happen to the future!So this is a rewrite of my old story that I started on December 11, 2020. Coco gets sucked into life in the crew when she least expects it. Peso and Kwazii get lost in a cave during one of their missions, Peso gets scared and Kwazii comforts him <3 (I don't own Octonuants this is not official its just a f. Completed. directions to broncos training camp; hair clump crossword clue; diary of a wimpy kid: wrecking ball conflict; 231 fort york blvd airbnb; southern california football camps 2021; octonauts fanfiction barnacles hurt. this is like my Captain Underpants Short Story thing, but with the Octonauts. I swam out with my camera, and began snapping pictures of everything I could find in there. Tweak: Will, that's a great idea! tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (57), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (3), | Gyakuten Saiban | Ace Attorney (3), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii (Octonauts) (20), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts) (7), Random Headcanons Fight Me Or Don't Please Don't, | Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! Tunip was the first there. When the Octonauts first encountered the Paw patrol, both teams immediately befriended each other. During a storm, Kwazii ended up lost at sea and kidnapped by some mistaken pirates. (, Almost gets crashed on the bottom of a trench. feel free to give ideas! What if he likes both of us? Tweak: Octonauts, we gotta get shellington outta those rocks quick!!! Sure enough, they were in Tweak's room. He pulled out his medical bag and began taking everything out. When he did, he rushed to Kwazii with a worried look. Can he tell them his secret? The Last of The Demigods by Not_Tireless_158 Fandoms: Hetalia: Axis Powers, The Lord of the Rings - All Media Types, The Little Mermaid - All Media Types, Beauty and the Beast - All Media Types, Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types, Deadpool - All Media Types, Spider-Man - All Media Types, Dungeons & Dragons - All Media Types, The Octonauts . Anyway, onto the story!!! And their brothers try to keep them hidden of their true identities as humans. After vacation 2 by girsgirly on DeviantArt (, Almost drowns when she gets wiped out by a wave. The names repeated in my head, as I drifted off to a deep sleep. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. I was just driving And then Dashi started screaming my name. How old do you think the Octonauts are? : r/Octonauts - reddit Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place. They end up in Iceland with a few peculiar birds. Flappity Flippers, this is very horrible and bad! "I'm sorry, Howl", Barnacles said, "I had to do it." The other Octonauts walked up to Barnacles, who was cut in many places and bleeding. Octonauts, let's do this! Tweak set a course for the island she lives on and tell the Captain, Inkling, and Kwazii our new mission. They looked at my worried face. An AU where The Octonauts is actually a children's reality TV show. Captain: So that's how you were able to dig your way out the rock pile! Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Barnacles, Kwazii - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,966 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/4/2015 - Published: 2 . "besides it was just a nightmare." Gups! What goes on behind the scenes? I drifted off to sleep, but woke up in the middle of it. But first, a short intro to me. Kwazii along with Octo-Agents Pearl and Paani embark on a research mission. Barnacles began thrusting faster and with one last thrust, he climaxed, coating Kwazii's throat with white. The course was simple. Peso: We were just talking about Dashi, she just doesn't seem herself lately. Peso (Octonauts) - Works | Archive of Our Own : I'm not sure yet. Also because I don't want to get kicked off. Inkling: Yes indeed Captain. Peso: Glass went into your stomach when you crashed the Gup-A, but you're ok now. Strange creatures which Kwazii was convinced were aliens, arrive and abduct the captain in his most vulnerable state leaving the cat and penguin to fend for themselves and to retreat back to their base without their leader before they too got caught. lagunitas hop water; matt beleskey retired; octonauts fanfiction barnacles hurt; June 22, 2022 . Octonauts fanfic: Carly's first Chritmas part 1 - DeviantArt POSSIBLE TW FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND DISORDERS! He got so close, I knew we were going to kiss. It was the day before Christmas and the Octonauts were prepping for there Christmas decorations. Has anyone seen Dashi? And then some bad things happens to the captain during a mission. Peso: I don't know, but at least we will have helped Koshi. Please no hate no one likes that. This is a collaborative story between KateSeleneMelody3OCS and isobeljones2000, otherwise known as Sierra and Izzie! 2. Peso has! I am shamed. Can he tell them his secret? they deserve more. Dashi gasped. He crashed again. Near-Death Experiences | Octonauts Wiki | Fandom Tweak: Nope. But he's a penguin, one of the most monogamous of species, and surely those two powerful men want nothing to do with a small, timid medic like him A.k.a. Captain Barnacles walked in with a frown. Daily life at a Calisota City vet clinic. (Yesterday was a complete wreck. Subscribe: http://goo.gl/DzwvWvThe Octonauts are an adventure team who expl. octonauts fanfiction barnacles hurt. What secrets do they keep? Shellington: Are you all right Dashi? (, Almost suffers from a Cone Snail sting. I walked to the HQ, where I saw Captain Barnacles talking to Kwazii about Something. He turned to me and stared into my soul. Ok, this was a bit weird We are the Octonauts - Chapter 68 - StoryLover149 - The Octonauts the Octonauts are serial killer going around and killing people who had unfortunate to meet them Captain Barnacles started to have feeling for black and white medic and he had no idea how to deal with this feeling without causing harm to his love interest. (, Almost suffers from an excruciating pain from the platypus father's sting. (, Almost gets trapped in a snowstorm without food and water. It is written by NoonboryKedabory and hosted on FanFiction.Net. I looked at Dashi, where she was holding a baby puppy. Peso: I believe I can. Kwazii and Captain: On it!! Inkling: I was thinking our little friend could help us, Will? "Oh dear", Peso said, "let's have a look at those cuts." Trouble in the Ocean Chapter 3: More Secrets, an octonauts fanfic Everyone knew he likes Tweak. I just loose motivation and one project and switch to another so uh, yeah. UwU enjoy! Barnacles cradled him in his lap looking at the red marks on Kwazii's arms. (, Almost crashes the Gup-A into a huge iceberg. (, Almost gets eaten by a tiger shark named Tom. If so this is a good fic for you we will get snipits of there life outside of TV there will be drama, love, but most importantly angst because I have no other way to cope with wanting to kill myself other than writing fanficon, TW - Self Harm - Self Hatred - Depression, Due to his depression and anxiety, Kwazii feels like he has no place on the team and turns to self harm as a coping mechanism. What happens when this friendly penguin is put to the test? (, Almost gets lost in an underwater cave with Shellington and Clem the pupfish. Captain Barnacles: Tweak, sound the Octo-Alert. They were burned in this magical land, as they were too powerful and dangerous. We just wanted to talk to you. peso. It was Christmas time and all through the octopod, the Octonauts were celebrating a special holiday called Christmas. Dashi: Maybe I should. Coco gets sucked into life in the crew when she least expects it. He wanted to get a closer look, so he moved a rock to the side. ; Mixed Animal Species Team: The team are undersea explorers . ? *In Barnacles' Bedroom* Kwazii is in Barnacles' bedroom waiting for him to come. Hey' dashi dont worry' he will be alright. [peso bandages his leg] There. We follow Peso as he reluctantly joins the crew of the octopod. Suddenly, I was lifted out of the water and laid down on the ground. So I've decided to put both comics on a indefinite hiatus. and finally passes away during a crash I pulled off the last one and sighed. Peso: But captain, how are we going to get him out of there? ? Starts the night after Peso jumped to save one of the sea snake's daughters outside of the Octopod. The door opened, and I slammed my journal shut. The Octonauts crew have a very busy life. I did, until she had her arms around me and was kissing me. I sat up and stretched. : DashiDashistaystaycalmcalm. Kwazii: Peso, it's not me that's hurt. How do they cope with the fact they are now more than co-workers? One day, however, Tweak convinces him to let his guard down and long story short; she finds out. Dashi drove the Gup-C to where Shellington crashed, and then I got out to help him out. He asked me to drive Shellington home in the Gup-A because guess what!? I sighed. When I got inside, I saw blood gushing out of his stomach. #official peso simp also theres gonna be no smut bc like, im offcially peso's mother and i forbid him from partaking in any sexual activities. (, Almost falls after trying to recapture the Octopod from a group of crustaceans. Peso: Oh, ok. Scared (Kwazii x Peso) by b3l1a bb3ar. The Octonauts are exploring a shallow reef when Shellington noticed a strange fish hiding in a hole. Shellington: You should rest. ? Kwazii had his so, focus on the relationships within the crew. : Captain, you should just follow your heart. kwaso. This includes many OCs throughout the stories but they hopefully aren't confusing. Now many of you might or might not know this, but Tweak's robot Carly has never even heard of Christmas, she never knew what it meant or why they celebrated. (, Almost gets burned by a hot sulfur spring (, Almost gets eaten by Randy the grey reef shark. overall just much angst and sad feelings ;-; doesn't really fit with cannon but not too outlandish, Working Up In Vegas Leads To Something, Jack and Henry love the Octonauts you can not change my mind, Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles (The Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Captain barnacles & original female character, kwazii and shellington have trichotillomania, this is just an excuse for me to include my headcanons. I reached for my tweezers, then looked out Captain Barnacles and Dashi, and laughed nervously. So as many as you have known that I haven't been updating on both my comics Octoteens and Rabbit Hole. I started crying so hard.I screamed as loud as I could. I shuddered and looked at Kwazii again to help. Want to join our next mission? Original Character (s) Includes ART! If so this is a good fic for you we will get snipits of there life outside of TV there will be drama, love, but most importantly angst because I have no other way to cope with wanting to kill myself other than writing fanficon, TW - Self Harm - Self Hatred - Depression, Due to his depression and anxiety, Kwazii feels like he has no place on the team and turns to self harm as a coping mechanism. No, I can't! But in a violent turn of events, is the course as safe as it seems. I felt worried Like something was going to happen.And that something, wasn't a good something. Captain Barnacles gave me a nervous look, and then he looked at Kwazii for help. Barnacles shook his head and pulled Kwazii back to his chest. I haven't seen a scenario with these guys. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). From the first day he joins the Octonauts--a team of highly trained shifters tasked to Explore, Rescue, and Protect the creatures in the world's oceans--Peso finds himself falling for both the Captain and the first mate. Will, can you tell Shellington we will have him out of there in a moment? Over the course of writing this my writing has grown and I want to show that by basically redoing it. But we didn't. I looked into his eyes nervously, but he ignored me and pushed the chair in. He wasn't waking up. I looked at the bleeding scratches on his body where glass cut him. (, Almost gets eaten by Randy the Gray Reef Shark. POSSIBLE TW FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND DISORDERS! There was Captain Barnacles bear, Kwazii cat . (, Almost gets hurt after slipping on moss and tumbling down a hill. (, Almost gets eaten by a European brown bear. I was only 22 Too young to die. I felt tingly as someone pulled me into the water. No, I want to go up there! Kwazii has a secret. (, Almost gets hurt with Kwazii when they crash the, Almost meets his fate when going over a waterfall in the Antarctic with, Almost gets struck by lightning and hurts his ankle when he falls into a hole. Will: I can tunnel under the rock and bring the rope with me so that you guys can tie it and lift it. Shellington (Octonauts) - Works | Archive of Our Own Will be taking story requests. Octonauts: Graveyard Shift | Fan Fiction | Fandom Captain Barnacles unbutton his pants and pulled it down a bit he pulled out his length and began to stroke it he gave out soft pants as he did this Peso watched blushing "o-okay I am ready.". Or will forces outside of his control reveal it all? He sat me down, and I was so afraid. Octo-One Shots Chapter 1: Barnacles x Kwazii (1), an octonauts fanfic And bring the gup c.]. I guess Ive always considered us friends but I guess you didnt feel that way. This is them if they were human not animals During a storm, Kwazii ended up lost at sea and kidnapped by some mistaken pirates. Work Search: We all arrived into the Launch Bay. I liked him, but it was completely obvious he didn't like me. Two lovers, caught in an endless game of tag, until one finally caught up and made the move.Two lovers, one haunted by the ghost of their past, one finally willing to not be alone.Two lovers, like a coin with two tails.Who knew such a simple act they both desired would lead to a life stricken with anguish, even if one of those lives is vastly shorter than their counterpart. Kwazii: Now hold on a minute, What do you want us to do eh matey? Peso: Captain, I have to help him before he can die. No answer. Paani (Octonauts) Professor Inkling (Octonauts) Natquik (Octonauts) Min (Octonauts) Sandy (Octonauts) Hugo (Octonauts) Witch's have been wiped out for 3 decades. So what Im saying is even though you might forget me, Ill never forget you, and all youve done for me so thank you @RyneFloodCreative. Huh Was it something I said? Tweak: You got it, Cap. Shellington: Ohh thank you Peso it feels better already. # 5. Inkling: I've got it! I looked into his eyes nervously, but he ignored me and pushed the chair in. Will: I think I did actually, was he a big furry looking fellow? Captain Barnacles' goes on super polar adventure before . How'd it happen? (, Almost suffers from a tsunami wave along with Dashi while searching for the location of the, Almost gets eaten by Bridget the rainbow blanket octopus. She got knocked out and still isn't awake yet. (, Almost gets injured when the Gup-B gets caught in a net from an old shipwreck. They were burned in this magical land, as they were too powerful and dangerous. Barnacles x Kwazii one sided Shellington x Kwazii. I dropped the stem and stretched. (, Tunip almost gets hurt from falling off a cliff or from falling rocks, until the, Almost gets hurt when trying to shade the cocoa trees. Barnacles cried, tears of joy running down his face. I felt quizzy. Octonauts belong to meomi. Captain: Could you dig back in and give him a message for us? When Tweak saw the rock pile in the exact same spot shellington was standing a moment ago, she knew exactly what had happened and sounded the octo-alert. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Who would've guessed a life-threatening situation would lead a river otter named Nessa to the one place-and sea otter-she belongs? Its Kwazii, Peso and Shellingtons turn to help him. "Until the next adventure!" everyone sang together. Shellington: Yes Peso. Captain Barnacles: Agreed. I felt horrible. Rating subject to change). A crew that has become known for chasing away doctors. Kwazii tried to struggle free but he couldn't move anything but his legs. Kwazii: Aye, only a few hours away matey. I didn't mean to yell at you, I was just worried you were gone. When he did, he rushed to Kwazii with a worried look. Peso: I know. Will: A rock mover wrasse, we move around loose coral and rocks to make our nests. Suddenly, they both let go of me and walked 10 ft. away from me. + More stories. I think he likes me, now! I wonder what it is Perhaps a kitten of his own? I really wanted to try finding someone who could put backgrounds on these comics to give them life, but I have yet to find someone willing to do so. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He wasn't waking up. Barnacles caught Peso crying and worrying, so he comforts him. it's shit. "d-dear god what have I done?" Barnacles murmured. I don't know if and when I'll get back to these comics. Peso: But then the rest of the pile would collapse. This is my calling ( I think ). I Shouldn't Be Alive: Octonauts Special Chapter 5 - FanFiction.Net But after her experience, she learned the joy of Christmas and wanted to celebrate every year. I tried to get a little out of the shadows to see, but if I did, they'd see me. Then a whole big pile fell down, trapping him. Maybe you should choose the person you're closest to. I became hooked on the series when i started babysitting a little girl who bases her life on the show. (, Almost gets caught in a windstorm after being tangled in tree branches. My First AO3 Post - Works | Archive of Our Own A conversation was going. Octonauts Fanfics Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. female psychiatrist on law and order: svu; michael grant actor wikipedia; what happened to jace mills; the benton evening news; gymnastics calendar 2022 I looked inside the Gup, where glass was shattered everywhere. (Originally from FF.net). You'll have to read to find out >:). Find one, get one and get out of there. 24m. Was I really coming back? Rated T for mild injury and fear. : Yeah, maybe I should. (, Almost gets crushed along with Kwazii by a so called "giant fish head". Curse me and my autistic butt. Shellington: I'm sure she'll talk when she's ready. Peso: Dashi, stay calm. Can also include blood. This a request book and head canons stories to feel/heal my soul :), ((Will not make smut or any NSFW writing. I swam so fast, my legs hurt. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. (runs out the door). How come this always happened when I did this? Captain Barnacles, Kwazii and Peso were on a mission to the Antarctic to help a group of seals but, on their way back to the octopod,Barnacles leg gets caught in a trap that had been perfectly hidden under the snow which shouldnt have been there, leaving the captain unable to finish the mission and return to the Octopod. I told him that I was taking pictures, and he got so angry. I guess I should do more research on idioms Anyways, it's 12 at night. Mostly fluff because Im a sucker and Im silly also. Look Ryne, if by any chance youre reading this I just wanna say Im sorry for the times Ive been pestering you about stuff. I wanted to scream and shout. Though as no no knows, two witches have been born into this world of magic. : But I've never been though something like this! Captain Barnacles: I need you to go through all your photos of us, and send them to me. ? I was swimmingsomewhere. Thirdly dont insult anyone or say mean things about the people and keep it appropriate in the QnA cuz then your question will be taken of the comments. Octonauts Fanfic: Introducing Carly - DeviantArt Captain Barnacles/Peso (Octonauts) - Works | Archive of Our Own Then a whole big pile fell down, trapping him. (, Almost gets eaten by a crocodile and almost drowns when his helmet is deactivated. So what do they do when they finally have free time? She must be really tired. (, Almost drowns when the Octopod suddenly floods. He will experience what real life is like outside of his world. Oh no, was I in trouble again!? (VERY SLOW EDITS) I had no idea what I was doing Until Dashi tapped my shoulder and her voice echoed as she spoke. Dashi is really upset about it and has been doing anything she can to keep herself distracted. Well I'm making this update now to tell you what's happening. And dilemma. [he turns to look at Will] And thank you Will. montana plant identification. (, Almost drowns while trying to save her father from sticky swamp mud and from perishing in a fire. He pulled out his medical bag and began taking everything out. Dashi was crying hard. Tweak: Well, we could use the gups c and d to move some of the larger rocks. POSSIBLE TW FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND DISORDERS! I've never been through something like THIS before! (, Almost gets caught in a flood in the Australian Outback's. It is well known that Shellington cannot drive for his life. Chapter 7- She's not waking up - Octonauts Fanfics Wiki Downstairs. It had been 3 hours since I left. His leg is already stuck and moving one rock could make the entire pile collapse. Shellington: That's a yes. (, Almost gets eaten by a gulper eel and almost crushed by falling rocks after a tremor with Professor Inkling. So, I pulled him to the Gup-C, and laid him on the ground. I closed my pink journal and put it with my books.
How To Turn On Custom Model Entities In Optifine, Marilyn Bradley Car Accident, Police Caution Wording Scotland, Wolfeboro, Nh Obituaries, How Much Water To Cook 1 Kg Rice, Articles O