Clooney was just a year old when his sire, McConaughey, passed away. Loved to fetch, and play catch with the kids with little pebbles, when no ball was available. If you get our voice-mail please leave a message. This is a Brown, White Male Texas Heeler Adoption in Albuquerque NM posted on Oodle Classifieds. Our puppies are born inside the home and do not go outside until they are around 5 weeks old. * Pup may fly at 8 weeks old after Vet Exam, and requires Airline approved kennel, bowls, bedding, water, food, paperwork (Health certificate), transport to the airport (1 hour each way) and the Vet on my end (15 minutes each way), which I can arrange and accomplish for you ($175 covers all of thisright now anyway, except for the actual flight/Vet cost)you can pay me via Venmo, Paypal or Zelle for this as the flight time nears. Thank you! begins with Tatum (a blue stumpy tail male), who sired Midler, who was 20 pounds. The pup in her second litter got some tan on ears/back- but it was very light. Home - Showest Kennel Texas Heelers Puppies 2 females; Duke and Kaypi litter due around October 16th ; My animals, including dogs and puppies, are my first priority and main focus daily. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple I keep this site up to date with information on litters coming as I "know" it, and change the date accordingly, so you know how current the information is. Home - 4E Mini Heelers - Miniature Australian Cattle Dogs The deposit does go towards the total cost of the pup. Is CKC registered blue All puppies are vaccinated for Parvo/Distemper/Leptospirosis at 6, 8, 10, and 12 weeks of age. Red and Blue Heelers of Texas | Baird TX - Facebook Note: 62 days gestation (from breeding to whelping). information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. All Rights Reserved. CHOCOLATE heeler Pup post. No way to know at birth which pups will be light like her, and which will be a more typical darker blue, or which will end up with tan markings, or look like a chocolate color or ? I couldnt imagine our lives without our fur crew in it. You may just email me and ask to be on the "interested" list. Breeding healthy and happy dogs that will adapt to working. History: The Texas Heeler is a mixed breed; a cross between the Australian Cattle Dog and the Australian Shepherd. If this is your first time visiting our site, every state page on LPB (that's shorthand for Local Puppy Breeders) has a complete list of every single local breeder that we have identified in that state. You may make additional payments while you wait using any of the above payment methods. Currently 5 weeks. It does take time to get your puppyplease realize that you must be patient. They have received their first set of vaccinations and have been dewormed. if you would like to continue your search, ou may just email me and ask to be on the "interested", , and some blues without the tan, and some with the tan, Hawn is now in heat and breeding for pups, , and some blues without the tan (sometimes chocolate), and some with the tan. Which is what we prefer. She throws traditional blue pups with tan. They get color at about 3-4 weeks of age and this is when we can tell, so there is no real way to reserve for a chocolate either. Puppies' ears stand up anywhere from about 2 weeks of age to 5 months of age (usually by 3 months of age). Flying a pup: Scroll up for Air Transportation information. Texas Heeler - Puppies for Sale Near Me Vilnius, LT.65, LT. Browse thru Texas Heeler Puppies for Sale in USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Australian Cattle Dog - Puppies for Sale Near Me 4 blues; 2 females, 2 males. Dam "Ausie" is a Registered Purebred Australian Cow Dog (Blue Heeler) Dam and Sire are working cattle dogs on an operational cattle ranch in Northwest Jacksonville and both comes from working lines. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303575t/1673197220/mixed-australian-shepherd-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/294990t/1652331813/ruby-mixed-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303565t/1673138417/double-coated-australian-shepherd.jpg, Nitro - Australian Shepherd Male Super Sweet, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304582t/1675775451/standard-border-aussie.jpg, Australian Shepherd / Australian Cattle Mixes. Beautiful Chocolate heeler pups for sale in Bonney Lake, Washington $500 Share it or review it Gorgeous green eyed Chocolate heeler pups 8 weeks, existing shots, dewormed. A standard-sized Blue Heeler will weigh 30 to 50 pounds and stand up 17 to 20 inches tall. All of our puppies come with a 1 year health guarantee, vaccination records and a registration application. He was adopted at 6 wks old and neutered. -a medium kennel (pup must be able to stand and turn around without touching the sides or the top of the airline approved carrier) and feed/water dish is required by the airline and I can get that for you out of the $175 you have paid via Zelle, Venmo or Paypal ($175 for all-includes airline approved/required kennel, feed/water dish for air travel, blanket, absorbent padding, baggie of food, water bottle and health certificate/paperwork). refresh results with search filters open search menu. She is a Trixi x Clooney pup. Vet checked and up to date on shots and de-wormer, this sweetheart also comes home with a 30 day health guarantee provided by the breeder. *Please check with me before reserving if you plan to fly your pupas I need to prepare to do this for you. for sale. We strive to raise the highest quality and healthiest puppies possible. no hidden. USA If you are looking for your next fur baby, feel free to contact us anytime to discuss any possible questions you may have. internet. This means that from birth, the tail is very short or missing entirely. Standard blue male w/tan and body patches like his dam, since Tatum was a sire at that time as well), A little bowl of Trix-i, by Clooney above and below (, pictured with Aniston (above) -full grownand a few more below, the tan-she has the softest coat I have ever felt, throws both red and blue pups (and chocolates), Jillian x Shelton pup-Sheila6 mos. Once you apply, Rustee will get back to you about availability, pricing and next steps. She was 9 years old and a daughter of McConaughey, Shelton Blue is from the same line as Pfeiffer (her dam is his granddam). I would suggest checking the site around the time of estimated, or posted due dates, or contacting me if you have not heard from me around this time. Has exposure to livestock and kids. Out of working . All puppies . Blue Heeler Pups Full Blood Heeler pups, 1 male and 4 females available. USA Date listed: 01/10/2023 . Also, be sure to check the Texas Heeler Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Either way, I will acknowledge receipt of your reservation payment. DIVA IS DUAL REGISTERED, AKC AND CKC REGISTERED, SHE IS A VERY RARE TRI AKC & & CKC REGISTERED. you reserve, as deposits/reservations are non-refundable. Miniatures are a bit of a wait (especially for females, as less were born in each litter the last year or so, and more people on the reservation list are reserved for a female only), with only the 3 dams. She breeds to Shelton Blue, She is now back in heat for pups first week in May, 2023. I will need/use your payment info/pup specifications email to add you to the reserved list, and confirm by replying to your email (your cell # will only be used to alert you when I have. CL. ADN-563721. $400. Heeler puppies need new homes ASAP!!!! affect how quickly I get to you in the reservation folder, and cannot be predicted or guaranteed. This snuggly fella is eager to meet you, so if you . and throws red pups too (very light to medium red ticking). for sale. How to get a puppy. If they are ok with a white one, the pup is theirsif they would rather have a blue/red pup, they will move to the next blue pup available in the. 1. las cruces. Call for a showing. PuppyFinder.com Community. $450.00 Cow Dogs for Sale: AKC Red Speckled ACD Female SOLD "Bug" is a beautiful, sweet, full AKC registration four-month-old female looking for her forever home!. I must know in advance that this is your plan, because pups fly at 8 weeks, but otherwise go home between 6-7 weeks of age. ", Reserve now after viewing HOW IT WORKS, a smaller blue female-she weighed about 29 pounds. We greatly appreciate our puppy customers and strive to go above and beyond. Phone . USA ADN-563719. You must make the reservation on your end and pay for flight (coordinate this with me so I am sure to be available for Vet appointment for Health Exam/Certificate, and transport to airport within 7 days of the Vet Exam). McConaughey sired these pups and is gone now too. FUDGE (reserved) - Blue Heeler and Catahoula puppies Her pups are just under 97% Queensland Heeler (see bio and pictures below). Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. February 26, 2023 View more $ 175.00 Texas heeler puppies for sale Rosco - Blue Heeler Puppy for Sale in Marshallville, OH. Still have the 2 pick females and 2 blue children. For Sale "blue heeler" in Austin, TX - craigslist so it may take time to get your heeler puppy. I kept her tail. Monroe - chocolate/blue stumpy tail heeler (red and blue*/chocolate pups-some without tails). Fairfield, CA 94534. Chocolate Texas Heeler Puppies for Sale - DogsNow A pup of Sarandon's, and one of Foxy's-all grown up at home. Note: Most of Sarandon's blue pups end up blue with no tan (which gives the appearance of a black heeler). They were born View Details $300 Adopt Abigail a White - With Brown or Chocolate Australian Cattle Dog /Adopt Abigail a White With Brown or Chocolate Australian Cattle Dog Puppies for Sale | Buckeye Puppies May 2022 - Views 731 $200 Description Location Map Share Favourite Report Description Price : $200 Type : For Sale Date : 2. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. RARE CKC registered CHOCOLATE heeler male pup for sale in Meridian, Texas $300 Share it or review it 1 Male left CKC registered CHOCOLATE heeler Pup First shots, wormed, & tails docked. If the date isn't as recent as you would like, it is because there is no change to post on the site. Australian Cattle Dogs & Puppies (Red or Blue Heeler) for Sale | Farm Tender Livestock Dogs Australian Cattle Dogs & Pups (Heeler) for Sale - Total 25 listings All Listings 25 For Sale 23 Wanted 2 Sold 9 Auction Most Recent 1 2 Total 25 listings List Grid Blue Heeler Bella is a lovely young heeler looking for a home chocolate heelers for sale in texas - MEBW old. Find Australian Cattle Dogs for Sale in Brownsville, TX on Oodle Classifieds. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A PUPPY FROM US, Here Is How It Works 1) Wait until the pictures have been posted (date listed above). Working dogs call or text for more info Report Similar Items - Blue Heeler/Chocolate Heelers - $400 (Taylor, AZ) Last Updated on: February 18, 2023 with Blue Heeler/Chocolate Heelers - $400 (Taylor, AZ) This is up to the owner of the pup, of course. to alert me you will be sending a personal check. Gender: Female. so some folks opt to pay as they wait, so there isn't a large amount due later. KeKe (Liver Merle Australian Shepherd) and Moose (Chocolate Heeler) whelped 9 Texas Heeler babies. A Senseney puppy by Banditpick me please! I always go in order, and you will get your pup as soon as it is your turn, and a pup is born that fits. THE PERFECT SIZE POODLE ),( These are Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement. Texas Heeler Puppies For Sale - Paws N Pups Has spots He is good with people and larg. Australian Cattle Dog Litter of 9 Puppies FOR SALE near WHITNEY, Nebraska, USA. We started with one, then I instantly knew that I wanted to start raising them, to help make this great breed become something that more people could own. I call this pup (above) a "chocolate" heelerno tan on paws or chest or facejust a 'black' heeler that turned chocolate, Sarandon, had a brother this color! For a standard size: I have been getting to the interested list on a few pups (e.g., not every pup fits what those on the reserved list are waiting forsuch as gender, color, markings, tail, etc., and/or not everyone is ready for a pup when contacted (e.g., illness, vacation, new baby, moving, etc. Appearing on back Beautiful Heelers $ 600 & 800 . Everyone who reserved for a pup, and has waited so patiently-Thank you! ), and, believe it or not, some don't respond when contacted, so I have to move on and offer the pup to the next in line. for sale. I allow them to breed every cycle. Many of the Texas Heeler puppies are born naturally docked. Scroll down to see more of a blast from the past, with pictures of past litters and my bloodlines. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. If a Texas Heeler is used as a herder, it is generally more active and weighs less, while Texas Heeler house pets are less active and weigh more. and tan paws/muzzle/chest, on tri-color blues, begins to show then too. Again, please take a moment to read How It Works for payment information as well as the process that we use once a litter is born, (before you reserve, after being sure you want a pup from me, as I cannot refund. or mail a check, made to Tina Lewis, to: if you don't have any of the payment options above: you may use a credit card/ATM at www.paypal.me/tinalewis. McConaughey (3 yrs old below and already chubby) with Red, and Senseney in the background. Vet exam is paid directly to the Vet (around $65, last I checked) by credit card or Care Credit Card, or mail them a check in advance along with all shipping information. 10) Please keep in mind we are a small hobby kennel with a limited number of puppies available. Fluff is up to date on shots & wormer, comes with a 30-day health guarantee that the breeder provides, and has already been checked by a vet. Great fit for a kind companion. Aniston is currently still going strong at 13 years of age. She throws traditional blue pups with tan. We pride ourselves on quality, comfort, health, and over-all happy, socialized well-being. Blue green eyed chocolate red heeler With thousands of Texas Heeler puppies for sale and hundreds of Texas Heeler dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Texas Heeler puppy. Male 1, Texas Heeler Puppy for Sale near Ohio, MINERVA, USA. I allow these amazing dogs to breed naturally, and safely, as they come into heat. Most of my heelers are Registered with Working Stock Dog World Registry, LLC, McConaughey napping McConaughey by the fire. Salt Lake City, UT. She passed away at 17 years old. -your call to the Vet is to give them payment for the exam, AND shipping information required by the airline for the Health Certificate (I will pick up the Health certificate when the Vet has it ready). Aussie Heeler Cross Puppy, Texas Heeler Puppy for Sale near Ohio, MINERVA, USA. Many factors including, sex, color, and pedigree affect the pricing of our puppies. ASCA WORKING BRED STANDARD AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERDS, AKC Australian Cattle Dog - 8 Month Old Male, Australian Cattle Dog Standing Stud (NOT FOR SALE!! Red Blue green eyed chocolate red heeler Keep in mind that if you reserve a pup: We may very well have plenty of pups to accommodate everyone in the next few litters of pups, but if we don't, being flexible will get you a pup sooner (specifying you must have a full mask, etc., for example, may take a bit longer); being understanding and patient is greatly appreciated, since I do not control what is born or what those reserved ahead of you decide to do, or not do. I will contact you as soon as it is, specifications when I get to you in the reservation folder. He is the grandsire of Ballerini and great-grandsire of Stefani and Barrett. Blackfoot, ID. They were born Nov. 28th. Texas Heeler Puppies, Texas Heeler Litter of Puppies for Sale near Indiana, DELPHI, USA. The Good News isWe were fortunate enough, to get McConaughey from a litter that Bandit fathered about 2 weeks before he died, out of a really nice red female heeler that had been mated to him weeks earlier. I should thank Rick Tucker, DVM for going above and beyond to help me that day. JMS Mini Heelers Barrett is a red miniature heeler. *She throws reds, and some blues without the tan and some with the tan, She should be back in heat late February/early March, 2023. Adopt Rodolfo a Black Blue Heeler / Mixed dog in Edinburg, TX . This user's identity has not been verified. Brittany - Blue Heeler Puppy for Sale in Wilmot, OH. October 22, 2022 View more $ 2000.00 Hawaiian (Australian) Cattle dogs Australian Cattle Dog Hilo, Hawaii, United States 2 Males Available at this time Call or text 808-497-5508 Mahalo October 13, 2022 To pay via check: Email me to alert me you will be sending a personal check. She is a Pfeiffer X McConaughey pup-all grown up, and more pups after going to their new homes, Aniston steals a moment with her baby at the neighbor's house, There are 5 pups in the photo below: Find Abby (hint: she's red and white), A gorgeous grown pup (chocolate colored) from Sarandon x Tatum. Contact us to find out more about our methods and philosophy. Male. Pups go home between 6 and 7 weeks of age. The drop down box below has prices for standard or miniature/male or female. general for sale 6; wanted 4; farm & garden 3; baby & kid stuff 2; collectibles 2 + show 40 more 9 + hide 40 more 9. I will put your email, address on a separate list as an "interested" party. I then begin to contact folks as soon as all the puppies have arrived with photos and info. She throws reds and blues (with and w/o tan). Breeding Tested and Registered Rare Colored Heelers- Chocolate, Slate, Lilac, and occasionally Red and Blue Heelers Red and Blue Heelers of Texas | Baird TX There are many variables that I cannot control, or know ahead of time, Which dam comes into heat, and when, and if she takes when bredI also cannot predict the gender, color. Her pups will be just under 97% heeler. She used to roam around our 30 acre ranch at will, but once she lost her hearing she was put safely into our back yard. Herding Pups - Buy Blue Heeler Breeders and Puppies For Sale 4) We will not Hold a puppy for you without a deposit. 9) If you are delayed or are unable to make your scheduled pick up time please call Heather to let her know (preferably on or before your appointment not several hours later). 1 Male left CKC registered CHOCOLATE heeler Pup First shots, wormed, & tails docked. Pup must be 8 weeks old to fly, and cannot fly in extreme cold/or heat. A Simple Guide to Australian Cattle Dog Coat Colors These dogs are my pets, and are usually only kenneled during heat cycles, to ensure the purity of the breed. In May of 1970, Lucy Guynes registered the Texas Heeler with the Animal Research Foundation and the breed's popularity quickly grew as a working dog for farms and ranches in Texas. Male Texas Heeler. & legs. I must know in advance that this is your plan, because pups fly at 8 weeks, but otherwise go home between 6-7 weeks of age. 8) On your pickup date please be sure to bring the remaining balance in Cash when you come. All Purebred Heeler (100% Australian Cattle Dog or Blue/Red Heeler) puppies are $600. Chocolate Heeler puppies | Puppies For Sale | North West - Shoppok large rare antique lancashire heeler dog oil painting 1970 signed terrier $475.00 This is a very rare large oil painting featuring a study of a Lancashire Heeler dog with Pendle Hill in Lancashire in the background, fully signed by the artist bottom right W. Hobson and dating to circa 1970, this was a commissioned oil painting of apparently a . Original Cattle Dogs and Queensland Heelers are both used for breeding Texas Heelers. to get what you have asked for depending upon how many are reserved ahead of you. Midler was a stumpy tail heeler (70% heeler). I will call and make the actual appointment with the Vet, as I will need to work that around. There are some dog and cat breeds that have a natural bobtail. always wrestling and playing (high energy, and athletic), Shelton Blue is a standard blue male w/tan, He is from the same line as Pfeiffer (see below-her dam is his granddam), so he is continuing her line. Site Copyright 2005-2022 RanchWorldAds.com - All Rights Reserved. He was my buddy for 13 years, Palomino finding some sunshine in his last days, RIP (March 17, 2004 to February 20, 2017). Pets and Animals Amarillo Burn 3 Farms Chocolate Heelers | Romeo MI - Facebook The Appeal of the Mini Australian Cattle Dog. Australian Cattle Dogs for Sale in Brownsville, TX Chocolate Heeler | PetClassifieds.com is a rare A couple of McConaughey x Aniston pups all grown up (Clooney is from this cross), Pfieffer litter at 4 days old and at about 3 weeks old getting some color below (except Bingo, the white pup ). Standard heelers usually weigh between 40-50 pounds or so, but her pups have ranged from about 17-35 pounds so far, Stefani (see her bio/pictures below), a Ballerini x Clooney daughter, will throw pups that are just under 97%. RARE CKC registered CHOCOLATE heeler male pup for sale in Meridian, Texas Farm Pups Australian Cattle Dogs a.k.a Blue & Red Heelers; All of our Blue/Red Heeler puppies will be CKC Registered and pricing begins at $500. 6) You will receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hrs of placing your deposit. Puppies are whelped in Dalhart, TX. post. McConaughey sharing the bed (or trying to steal it), our Females: Aniston, Pfieffer, Sarandon, Bonnie, and Swift. I will be adding names and contact info to a Notification List to notify folks when puppies have arrived and can be chosen. . and they always have tails. ADN-556366. Heeler male pup. Meet Mabel. Dogs who are cherished around the farms they come from for their intelligence, trainability and adaptability. It is stocky and muscular. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area. old, 's past two litters (below) at 4 and 6 weeks of age, , and always throws pups that are blue with tan markings (tri-color). $300-$400 Cow Dogs for Sale: Ranch Raised Australian Cattle Dog - Heeler Ranch raised, purebred, health tested through parentage, Australian Cattle Dog (heeler) puppies. Adopt HUGGIES a Brown/Chocolate - with White Texas Heeler / Mixed dog in - 6760320391. Queensland Heelers Examples of miniature pups (above): 6 wk old (Barrett X Shelton Blue) Miniature Blue Pups The Lewis Ranch 19802 Ave 376 Woodlake, CA 93286 Email Welcome to our Queensland Heeler Page Most of our dams and sires are registered with the Working Stock Dog World Registry A Great Dog Story This page was last updated on: March 2nd, 2023 3) Upon talking to Heather to confirm your pick is available you will then be required to place a non-refundable $200 deposit either via Pay-Pal or Credit Card. phoenix. Pets and Animals Collinsville 250 $ View pictures Blue&Red Heelers For Sale We have two blue heelers for sale, one is red heeler (male) the other is blue also male they are four months old,. We would love to match you with the perfect puppy to fit exactly what you are looking for in a future companion!If you are just wanting to day dream over the puppy cuteness, make sure to check back in frequently, as we add photos of our adorable litters of babies as they are born, and update photos of them as they grow up until they leave for their new homes! Mini Heelers, or otherwise known as Miniature Australian Cattle Dogs, are the perfect, tiny package of a standard Heeler or standard Australian Cattle Dog. Ballerini - (blue pups with tan markings, and reds), Currently bred for pups due April 21st, 2023, Stefani - (blue pups with tan markings). Some Texas Heeler puppies are born naturally docked while others are not. USA (a blue stumpy tail male), who sired Midler, who was 20 pounds. Stefani is about half the size of her sire, Clooney, but looks a lot like him. They are the true, genuine cow dogs who are out of bloodlines that are used for what they were bred to do. Texas Heeler, District of Columbia, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, North Carolina, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, South Carolina, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Albuquerque, NM, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Fort Worth, TX, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Jacksonville, FL, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Kansas City, MO, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Long Beach, CA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Louisville, KY, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Minneapolis, MN, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, New Orleans, LA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, New York City, NY, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Philadelphia, PA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Sacramento, CA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Saint Louis, MO, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, San Antonio, TX, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, San Francisco, CA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Washington, DC, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, West Palm Beach, FL, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - and move up as pups are born (this could take several litters), See payment buttons above (scroll back up), You do not have to reserve to get on the interested list, You will then be notified first, before the general public, when a pup is available that is not reserved for in advance, Use the Payment Buttons above, by scrolling back up or. You'll be asked to provide information about yourself and what you are looking for so the breeder can help you find the right match. Texas Heeler Puppies for Sale - DogsNow , and some blues without the tan (sometimes chocolate), and some with the tan. ROOSTER IS OUR YOUNGEST STUD. The deposit can transfer to another litter. Australian Cattle Dog Puppy for Sale near Texas, CARTHAGE, USA. You may ask to be put on my "interested" list instead (no payment required). If you are unable to find your Texas Heeler puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Texas Heeler Dogs for Adoption.
Millburn High School College Placement 2019, The Interesting Narrative Of Olaudah Equiano Quizlet, Articles C