I know he has a dark gift. At that point, they are no longer bound to the bottle or lamp. Examples: open/close all folders Anime & Manga Asian Animation Comic Books However, since genie wishes have no limitations, every third wish involves him for wishing three more. Only a stupid genie would allow himself to be trapped by his instructions. Anyone can write on Bored Panda. As a locally owned and operated business, we can provide read more. A giant palace-like mansion 10. (Please read all the info before you make a request.) I laughed and said heck no! can you wish for more genies from a genie. You know, this folder is always making the fans to be dizzy if not to find. Mainly due to the fact that it would be beyond astronomical to find a second Genie lamp or bottle. Like for instance, wishing for world peace ends up with all life being extinguished. In many works of fiction, genies are found by mortals to be inhabiting inanimate objects such as bottles or oil lamps. Are you crazy? Second I'd wish that I and my loved ones will always have enough of whatever we need to live peacefully and happily, weather it be money, time, luck, goodwill or whatever else is needed in any given situation. You cannot wish for more wishes. Not that Id ever find a genie. Also the request itself may ironically be twisted. Why does no one think to wish for more genies? He cant wish for more wishes, rule free or otherwise. Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. He is interested in a romance. 1. He brought him over one night to watch movies. Wish 1: I wish everyone I love would never fall ill or be in emotional distress. We're asking people to rethink comments that seem similar to others that have been reported or downvoted, By using our services you agree to our use of cookies to improve your visit. The only safe genie is a genie that shares all your judgment criteria, and at that point, you can just say "I wish for you to do what I should wish for." Which simply runs the genie's should function. The ability to blend in with the shadows 6. As well as the usual wealth & health--all great wishes. Jasmine Becomes Sultan. Next up, I'd wish for the ability to time travel. When that happens, you'd better think very carefully, because genies are tricksters! So let me guess your first wish is to void all the wishing rules., right? So, there you gogenies, lamps, and wishes. . Let us know what you think! Sorry if this seems rude. Now, name your wish. CARPET GENIE - 73 Photos & 257 Reviews - Studio City, CA - Yelp Get Your Own Genie Lamp! To get around this I would wish to know the outcome of my wishes before I wished them, including this one. I want my mother to finally stop nagging me to get married. He then tried to hypnotise me with his eyes. Wish #1: Wealth or Happiness. But after reading this I wonder. COLLECT amazing, mystical and unpredictable items paw-ered by the cat genies' mysterious magic and hoard as many trinkets as you can cram into a single screen! - For my Dad to be alive again, and in full health- For my beloved baby Filou (kitty) to be alive again- Enough money to retire instantly and live comfortably for the rest of my days (goes for me, Mom and my brother). How would you maximize your three wishes? Want to Read. It is getting harder to navigate the world without a cellphone, so you tell me. The ability to talk to snakes 7. Genie | Monster Wiki | Fandom Sora, Aladdin, Donald Duck and Goofy track him to the Cave of Wonders, where Jafar used his first wish to reveal the worlds keyhole. Successful kidney transplant for my daughter.My mortgage to be paid off (struggling right now)A/C in my car to be fixed (ain't no joke in Texas), Praying for her. Is the usage of "more" or "less" only plausible when there's a quantitative method for it? Criss sounds like a pervert. In Islam, the genie has become more analogous to a demon, with the Devil as the most powerful of these spirit, while in Western culture, it is typically portrayed as a . Omnipotence only means you have the ability to do everything, not that you have any more knowledge. All one has to do is read the Bible with understanding---genuine understanding, not the garbage the idiot Protestant ministers and Catholic "priests" teach---and you'd know why everything is the way it is. The most notable of their kind is the eponymous Genie. The wise person wishes for good health, honest wealth, and true happiness for all.Wording is everything when it comes to those tricksters. Theyd rather be trapped alone in their prison for hundreds of years than serve you for life. The ability to instantly make sequels and stuff of my fav movies and TV shows so they never die out, 1. A Sub-Trope of Loophole Abuse. Wishes that aim at bad things befalling rivals or enemies may seem to bring a little pleasure. Great! I'm not trying to be I just genuinely don't understand. What happens if you wish for infinite wishes? from qualifying purchases. Im impressed lol But If I do find a Jin in a bottle. One restriction is that Shenron wont grant the same wish twice, which is especially problematic when it comes to resurrections. Get the best of Bored Panda in your inbox. The Genie only has three wishes for itself in total yet it may be summoned many times by different people over the centuries and millennia. The second wish would be about perfecting your body, mind, and health. Third one would be unlimited stamina/never get tired. Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga (transl. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You can change your preferences. All can be bottled, or lamped to become Genies. That should help with population explosion. What would you think if u were me? My bright and beautiful girl is wasting away indoors at the age of 24 because she is genuinely too terrified to leave the house. Wish for a Dragon Radar, then you can have annual wishes! Can you wish for more wishes from a genie? For instance; Genie: You Home - Geniewish Its unknown to what extent a Genie might have free will even though they are bound to supernatural servitude. ANSWER the kitty cat genies' meowningful questions to satiate their catty curiosity and let them guess exactly what your heart craves for! You would gain immortality by default without the risk of making wishes! Upon doing this the curse was no longer blocked but completely eradicated! A man is granted three wishes by a genie. It is a question about logic. In Wishmaster, genies are theoretically omnipotent beings, but they can only exercise their power when commanded to do so. You are right about the Djinn, I never thought it was real when I would watch it. ": 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics), "An Entitled Mother Insists That I 'Share' My Nintendo Switch With Her Child On My Flight", 50 Times People Had A Beautiful Tattoo Idea And It Got Executed Perfectly, 30 Of The Most Spine-Chilling Things Kids Have Ever Said, As Shared In This Viral Twitter Thread, "Can't Approve Overtime? Theologians of the Arabic language have given a variety of names to jinn. You don't have to know everything to be able to do everything. SERVPRO of North Hollywood is a trusted leader in the restoration industry and has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. We have sent an email to the address you provided with an activation link. If you are asking for us to speculate on the rule-based restrictions of a mythical creature in a work of fiction, then I think this is off-topic for Philosophy.SE. I wish for the knowledge of the cosmos and the emotional strength to bear it. Looks peaceful to me. Unlimited money 9. (Closed), I Am A Dog Photographer And I Love Taking Photos Of Cute Puppies Before They Grow Up (33 New Pics), Artist 'Invades' Major Capitals Around The World With Fluffy And Flossy Pink Drapes And The Result Is Adorable (56 Pics). It may sound cheesy or cliche, but can you imagine a world without war, hatred or violence? E.g. No homework 3. That is so scary. I also have been known to be very clumsy.. Not saying they are for sure to blame. How fun! Jeannie might or might not perform magic, can or cannot be summoned. People choosing to put money above all else and valuing that money over fellow man, woman, and child. When you get a genie, it can only give you 3 wishes, but you can't wish for more wishes. A giant palace-like mansion 10. When I read the part that says a person cannot become a master a second time, it confuses me. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Naturally, people always wants money and power but living forever with a sharp mind will allow you to accumulate wealth and eventually power over the centuries. Any person who releases a Genie from their lamp or bottle becomes the Master who is granted three wishes. Genie: Fine, fine! Simply that my daughter can overcome her crippling anxiety and live her life. You cannot wish anything that would alter the structure of the wishing system itself. by. Boringly easy, unfortunately ;). had a virus on my laptop. People would recognize you but wonder what talented doctor worked on you! Resources of the 1% redistributed to solve all lack.Unlimited love, joy, & resources for all. Unless of course its worth it to perfect the other two wishes. A pet tiger named Carl who thinks he is a lap kitty , Simply that my daughter can overcome her crippling anxiety and live her life. Clearly, making a Genies wish isnt just a one-sentence thing unless youre an expert in supernatural law. I think that wish number 3 is actually quite smart, as many wishes are not quite thought through well, and usually backfire when granted (particularly in jokes). Thats technically wishing for more wishes. I guess I should get to sleep. Is it scientific or a logical error to claim something is true because I can't think of another explanation, A logical approach to the question of God. Rate this book. But he has been after me since before I moved here. Gabriel is a true culture enthusiast. If you enjoy our stories please disable the ad-blocking extension in your browser and refresh this page. They deal with specific humans, using their powers to grant wishes. Well, yeah, that actually would be the easy way out. what would you do different? will it stay this way? Dameon_the_demon 3 yr. ago. Criss Angel is mysterious either way! I have a question. can you wish for more genies from a genie Hes like no.. when you wake it wont be gone. Yeah I was like what the heck is going on? Theoretically, you could never make the wishes and live forever! 1 Answer. Of course, they never said you couldn't wish for more genies. I seem to recall a certain royal vizier doing that. Let's keep in touch and we'll send more your way. Also note that these wishes might result in the (perceived) loss of (some) free will (if there was any, perceived or not). What should I do with them? So, no more wishes. In one of herarticles, P. O'Connor wrote that "paying more attention to what one wants rather than what one has may lead to a dissatisfaction that may only continue to grow." It could also be stolen from you or somehow be lost once you get it! Just remember to carefully word your wishes because Genies are notorious for twisting your words in a diabolical way. My wish: That men have periods & make babies. In popular culture, freed genies always retain their powers. Yes you can get another three wishes with a new Genie. Aladdin Clip - Genie's Rules For Wishes - YouTube You'll have to resummon the genie and make another wish after winning a battle. The genie is only doing BODY SWAP, TG/MTF, INANIMATE TF, ABSORPTION/ BODYPART TF and SHRUNKEN/ GIANTESS Captions. Founded in 2010, Thought Catalog is owned and operated by The Thought & Expression Company, Inc. For over a decade, we've been at the bleeding edge of media, pioneering an infrastructure for creatives to flourish both artistically and financially. Fun and fantastical entries are what genie wishes should be for, and there are some here, but most of us only long for basics; enough money to abate fear for our survival, good health, access to healthcare, happy families, love, and wishes for mankind - empathy, kindness, universal peace. Amortal is always better than Immoral! The Gypsy immediately sensed what happened and attempted to Curse the Genie. Well if I'm not allowed to wish for more wishes, an easy way to get around that would be to wish for the power to grant my own wishes whenever, with no strings attached.If that wasn't allowed I would wish to have any superpower I could think of, or want, on demand (so basically the first one).I could then use my newfound abilities to solve any of the worlds problems in a constructive and non-harmful mannar. The genie is an NPC that Sims can summon by cleaning an Antique Lamp [TS:LL] or rubbing the Dusty Old Lamp [TS2:FT] [TS3:ST].In the first three main games in The Sims series, a genie can grant various wishes on behalf of the Sim who summoned it, although in the first two games these wishes may turn out to have either positive or negative consequences.In Livin' Large and FreeTime, genies cannot . In the first Aladdin movie, the genie specifically stated several rules. Also I had an antique peter man music doll and in the middle of the night he would wind up and play. How to get more wishes from a genie | Cuphead - YouTube I believe hes 25 now. And Im sure I wont find a genie. End to poverty2. Qareen, a spiritual double of human mentioned in Quran. 1. Thats a good question that we never addressed it seems. Asking a genie for more wishes - 365go.me 2 y Well . I would just make 3 simple wishes. The ability to blend in with the shadows 6. Megalomania wouldn't be bad with superpowers. (and let's pretend the genie really let's you have only three wishes, because in the comic one cannot say how many wishes the genie actually (wanted to) allow for. Id bury the boxes in hallowed Earth within a church cemetery. Djeen which is pronounced as Jean means female. Mind reading powers 8. You have 3 wishes. Or by some fluke you inadvertently made a deal with a rare half-Leprechaun half-Clurichaun causing your perpetual unbalanced luck. Naturally, they brought it upon themselves by bringing chaos to our dimension and drawing attention to themselves, to begin with! I did research on this through google. Aladdins Genie exists in a gaseous state and thats why, the molecules of the gas scatter shorter wavelengths of light too, making the giant appear blue. Jinn who manage to find their way into this dimension always wreak havoc which is why they end up being lamped or bottled. Thank god youre all okay! An end to all gun violence. If you're playing like normal, you'll gain a full 6 HP to defeat bosses. Genies wishes have a nasty way of bringing bad luck your way through a perplexing series of domino effect events or even by Karma. My bright and beautiful girl is wasting away indoors at the age of 24 because she is genuinely too terrified to leave the house. Xavier thats so freaky! Ultimately you can never know for sure if the Genie is good because they are very devious, and manipulative. This solution uses the term void, which is (also) used in law, thus keeping it sort of in line with the question. Assuming that there are already more genies of the type in our premise out there, wishing for more genies should still work, but eventually you will run out of genies (unless there are already an infinite number of genies out there). The Irish red head could be a Leprechaun in disguise. Flirting with the Force - Blue Milk Special Any doubt, no baby. What can a lawyer do if the client wants him to be acquitted of everything despite serious evidence? Genies (also known as Djinn) are a powerful race of wish-granting beings made of pure magic who are gifted with phenomenal cosmic powers that allow them to bend the rules of the world and take on any form they desire. My first time here. It can also count as a Story-Breaker Power if used frequently. The ability to travel to fictional worlds. Does that mean a person can be a master of a Genie only once, but cannot be a master of another Genie if the person had the chance of finding a different lamp or bottle? I should just sell them back to an antique dealer. You cannot wish for anyone to fall in love with you. What do genies say when they grant a wish? No, because of the rule that states no wishing for more wishes. Even the few Immortals who came across a Genie, and became a Master, never found one again after hundreds, and in another case thousands of years. Even Greg witnessed this as I was getting off the Amtrak Train I fell off lol.. Nobody can become a "Master" a second time with the same Genie. and we are all in an alternate timeline/history. Genie: Welcome, you got three wishes and for this passage of text, I ain't going to say shit about my backstory. Genies are known as one of the few paranormal beings who can grant just about any wish. No cancer.No wars.No abuse (human/animal). More answers below You cannot wish to kill or bring back from the dead. Could you keep them from twisting the wishes If you wish for them not to twist your words in anyway? I am selfish. Upon its death, a genies soul is reabsorbed into the elemental plane of its birth and reincarnated into a new body. That being said its a merciful prison in which the Genie can use their paranormal powers to indulge in a fantasy world of their own making. So if logically interpreted, the genie's intention would be implemented. Through sheer luck, the man found a Genies bottle within days of the curse being activated. If You Were Granted 10 Wishes, What Would Yours Be? The particular Clause within Universal Law states that you must be in the same physical condition of mind and body as when the Genie was released from their bottle or lamp. But if it moved itself. This connection became immediately popular in 18th-century European pop culture and has remained a charming literary motif. It's even sadder that a lot of folks think this is a normal way of living and it's not. We think we found the lamp loophole. I'd first wish for the capacity for omnipotence to not make my brain explode or make me go crazy. I did send energy after Elizabeth told me what happened. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I guess we didnt mention that because the odds of ever finding one Genie are greater than you finding a particular grain of sand on a big beach. I always feel like Im in the middle. Any doubt, no baby. I am not sure what he wanted to do. One good answer is, "I'd wish for a lot more wishes." But let's imagine this is a one-shot deal. for my parents to be supportive of me coming out, DONT WORRY BP WILL SUPPORT U NEVERTHELESS, P. OConnor shared that not all wishes are created equal.
Ernest Kilroy'' Roybal Obituary, Determine Which Details Should Be Included In A Summary, Lawrence Daquan Day Davis Settlement, Who Is The Girl In The Liberty Mutual Emu Commercial, Articles C