Ana kept our drinks/food coming the entire night! I only researched other vendors because I didn't want guests to think I was just recreating my sister's wedding for myself. A big advantage of hosting a Branford House Wedding is the fact that it is not an all-inclusive wedding venue. The staff were so attentive to our needs and our guests', and Randy and Ana were amazing! I am SO EXCITED to be in the Garden room, and to have our ceremony in front of a waterfall. The packages were amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of WoodWinds staff for helping making Devon and my day an incredible day to never forget. The stress blew out the window, and my excitement for the day took over. Haha. Everyone we have spoken with has been so friendly and willing to answer all of our questions. I was blown away the first visit out there. We had an unexpected blizzard which caused a few glitches that caused the wedding to start about 45 minutes late and I was beginning to stress out. We also appreciated them quoting a single figure that included tax and gratuity so there were no hidden fees we didnt expect. Ken was helpful and patient with the process. Im so happy we chose this venue for our big day. Our guests loved the food, the ambience, and the whole experience. that was the most fun and best wedding they ever got to attend. I would truly send everyone I know their way when looking for a wedding venue!! The grounds were beautiful and we loved having the outside options for cocktail hour and the reception. Your Wedding Dreams Come True at WoodWinds, Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony. Get married here, you won't regret Woodwinds was the first and last venue I looked at I just felt a great vibe and good food was a must for me and I heard the chef was amazing. Our guests are still raving about the food! It couldn't have gone better and we would like to thank the entire staff crew who helped us out through this entire process! Vanessa was wonderful to tour and book with. tions we've had so far. My fiance and I looked at several places alongside our budget and there just wasn't one we "loved". Every question/request and accommodation was followed through. We were all made to feel like royalty by Woodwinds. They handled every call, email and question I had with enthusiasm, they accommodated every unexpected change we needed at the end We got married at The Woodwinds on 12/22/18, and it couldnt have been a more perfect day! I didnt want my wedding night to be over. Randy was an expert on our wedding day; he took care of everything and made sure that we hadn't a care in the world! With room for up to 240 guests, it can be adjusted to suit your partys size. did sell us on choosing The Woodwinds as the best place to start our forever. Now I want to be a guest at a wedding here so I can come back!!! have 300+ attending. The tent was decorated so beautifully and the day was EVERYTHING we ever dreamed of! Our guests cant stop complimenting the food, the views, the EVERYTHING! You all are the best and our night could not have been possible without you! The waterviews are gorgeous and would recommend this venue when you can show the beauty outisde as well! She also was great for a quick second tour for me to show my immediate family as well. and Ken were 5 star with helping us all the way up to our special day. All things one would expect of every establishment, but something we didn't find after touring several. Have the wedding you have always dreamed about at Branford House Mansion. Each room has an amazing fireplace which is perfect for those chilly New England evenings. Thank you everyone at Woodwinds for an AMAZING experience! 100% reccomend this venue! Experienced and accommodating servers and bartenders will also be available to cater to you throughout your event. This is just the beginning! I'm only upset that there weren't any appetizers included in the leftovers because I was having too much fun to eat any. The woodwinds is a beautiful place from the elaborate fountain out front to the lavish gardens and waterfall in the back. We knew this was the place for us the moment we walked into the main room! These. Having been to weddings in the past, I know what a great job the Woodwinds does and how delicious their food is. She took care of us throughout the reception and it was such a blessing having a bridal attendant that was looking out for us and making sure we were comfortable. Your email address will not be published. Bringing their world-renowned talents to this location, they have created a welcoming, open venue filled with charm. The staff is amazing, friendly, low-key and flexible. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food, the staff (even mentioning specific waiters names- shoutout to Carlos! Vanessa was so thorough and answered every question we could think of! She also made sure the wedding party was holding up and that made us feel taken care off! The staff here were very patient, kind, and very professional. then I ever expected it to be. We are very excited to be working with Woodwinds for our wedding. The grounds are spectacular, so many great places for photos. Ken and Tony helped make us feel very comfortable, even with the uncertainty of a COVID wedding looming in the background. Majestic Woods - Clymer, NY - Wedding Venue - Eventective They very attentive to everyones needs. I cannot say enough good things. Our day was absolutely amazing! Plus, you can bring your own vendors/caterer in, which very few other sites in the area allow. It was nothing short of amazing, and we could not thank the entire staff enough for their hard-work and kindness throughout the entire event. tentive and helpful. It was awesome!! You will feel like royalty. Branford house wedding Brooke Allison My friends and family said this was hands-down the best wedding - most elegant, most fun, gorgeous venue they had ever seen! I cant tell you the amount of compliments our family and friends gave the next day about this venue, the food, the people, everything was perfect! Neka adjusted my dress and train before my procession and at the altar so I looked flawless. Branford House Weddings [CT's Best Venue on the Water] They couldn't believe how good everything was! It certainly helped that we had already experienced a great wedding as guests! I barely had to lift a finger thanks to the attention to detail of the entire wait staff and our bridal attendant, Marcella. If there ever was a must have location for a wedding venue, this is the spot. I cannot wait until my wedding and I will definitely write a review after ward. The Branford House is a magical setting for your wedding or celebration. And the venue itself is SO pretty inside and outside. Really Vanessa from our fir We LOVED the Woodwinds!! n Vanessas office signing our contract the next week. sured my husband and I ate a full delicious meal, he kept me updated on the plans for the night, and even had a compact mirror so I could check my teeth after cutting the cake. ), and how smoothly the night went. I cant say enough good things. Anything I needed, she was on it. I love the mantle and the staircase inside and the way it looks like a castle. ked through the doors. We can't wait for our wedding in the Spring to spend time with our loved ones in such a welcoming and beautiful place! Built in the 19th century, this mansion has stood the test of time and proudly boasts the design of the Newport Mansions while displaying a perfect ambiance that is ideal for an unforgettable and one of a kind celebration. The Branford House 1084 Shennecossett Rd, Groton, Connecticut 6340 visit their website Claim Your Profile Featured The Branford House Weddings A Classic Wedding for Amanda and John Groton, Connecticut Featured Articles BEHIND THE SCENES The Making of an Indian Fusion Wedding for Meredith and Eshaan NEW & NOTEWORTHY The Latest Wedding Venue News I truly can't put into words how magical our wedding night was. Randy and Neka were on top of everything. Literally we were in awe the whole night. questions or inquiries you may have, and spent a lot of time with my mom and I during the initial meeting to ensure that we were comfortable and happy with the package she we were choosing. As a former caterer, I noticed the little details and am happy to return for future events. Highly recommended! Fast forward to March of 2020 our big day ended in a reschedule. Compared to another similar location also owned by the State of Connecticut, and also located right on Long Island Sound - we absolutely hit the jackpot with The Branford House. Thank you Woodwinds!!!! Seriously from the first visit until our wedding day, every single person we interacted with a we just had our wedding here last night and I have to say, it couldn't have been any more better! The staff have been extremely helpful and responsive to any ques Everything about the booking process at Woodwinds was wonderful! My mind was BLOWN after my husband and I had our first bite of cake and there was a damp napkin ready for our faces and a mirror so we could see if we had cake on them. ing for. The venue is beautiful perfect for photos. They are a team like no other and move as a well oiled machine. This flexibility allowed us to have exactly the wedding we wanted. Scott was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. We liked it so much, we booked our wedding there for next year! The wrap-around terrace is amazing and affords a great view of sailboats. The bridal attendant Kaytlin was so sweet, I had an issue with the bustle of my dress and she got down on the ground and made it work. Food, decor and beyond my wildest dreams. Even from afar, you can hear the wedding bells ring and the happy guests sing at Branford House Mansion. o when looking for venues, we needed a place surrounded by trees. Thank you to WoodWinds for being just the best ever during this entire process. We are definitely happy with our decision and know we can count on Vanessa and the staff if any questions arise before our special day. The day came out better David and I got married on New Years Eve. Id always heard you never eat at your wedding but when we came back to our table there was so much food on our table it was amazing! The staff was wonderful and we thank them all: Everyone went above and beyond and made it so we didnt even have to think. I didnt have to worry about anything because everything was taken care of. You're guaranteed to get beautiful photos on this site. The woodwinds exceeded our expectations! I cant say enough good things about the Branford House. Our friends and family could not stop talking about how amazing the food was! From our first tour with Vanessa to the last dance everything was beyond perfect. All our guests, almost a year later, continue to rave about the food and how great it all really was. The entire staff at the Woodwinds immediately impressed us with their open attitudes, positive energy, and professional service. WoodWinds was bought by award-winning chef Antonio . he site and speaking with someone! Everything was absolutely perfect! Dina's at the Mont: 716.699.5330. They have the best staff of any venue we have ever been to, everyone was unbelievably helpful. Branford House has SO many options for your photos. The staff at the Woodwinds are inc From start to finish our experience with the Woodwinds was top notch. We attended another wedding there this past June - the grounds are fabulous, the food is even better. They even made a special order of food since my son was so picky. He was the key to our successful day! From my initial visit with Vanessa, to us saying I do, it was superb!!!!! I cant say enough good things about this place! Neka, was constantly by our side providing the best service and everything we needed. My fiance and I now have our special day set for August 2018 and I cannot wait to spend our day at the Woodwinds! We sincerely thank everyone that helped make our day so special! Thanks again! Everyone raved over it. I received a huge number of comments regarding the excellence of the food. You will not be disappointed choosing to have your special day here. We're down for a bit but the team is working hard to fix this! Our guests cannot stop raving about it all! We personally thank Joanna for her beautiful and delicate touch while making all center pieces and bouquets, Ana Brizuela and Randy Bensey, who are absolutely wonderful! DELICIOUS. Wedding Banquet Halls and Wedding Venues in Branford, CT with marble dance floors, ballrooms accommodating up to 600 people, outdoor water features, garden ponds, fountains and gazebos. From our first meeting with Vanessa to our wedding day last Sunday everything was smooth as silk. Choosing Your Honeymoon Package: Should You Go All-inclusive? This gave us plenty of time for our first look, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing all at the Branford House. The Branford House was the perfect wedding venue for us. We had both our ceremony and reception there. The staff was beyond helpful and made us feel at home instantly. Thank you to all staff from the bottom of our hearts! Ken was always helpful and responsive and had all the answers to our questions! Minimal decor is needed at this venue due to the amazing architecture. They transitioned from visible to invisible as need be. Joanna created the most gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces, adding another ease to planning and coordination because she works for Woodwinds. I am so happy she was there it took some of the stress off me. From there, you can look out over the great lawn, lighthouse, and ocean. Branford House - University of Connecticut | Reception Venues Their leadership, kindness and attention to detail are incomparable. We had an amazing day. Request pricing View 46 more photos What better place to say I Do than on the rocky shores of the Long Island Sound! rgeous fireplace, had a lovely cocktail hour by a master staircase, and enjoyed our dinner and dancing in the entire ballroom. It seemed that the wedding next door was interfering with our own which is why I believe thing were so disorganized.I did not feel this venue made our special day worth while. *All of our catering is done through Dina's at the Mont. I am still in shock over how much was included in the price. I honestly cant wait to our 5 year anniversary to renew our vows at a different location. We originally booked the venue, pre-COVID, and were planning to Where do I begin? The mangers of the After a long process of going through venues in our area and having trouble making a decision, my fiance suggested I visit the Woodwinds based on their stellar reviews and I'm so glad he did! The Branford House is one of the most elegant seaside Connecticut wedding venues. A spiral stairwell and stunning marble fireplace. I LOVE this place. We received many compliments on the food, and the venue itself looked beautiful. questions and emails, making the process seamless. The house has everything you could hope for, from a great kitchen for the catering staff to a beautiful room for the bridal party to get dressed in, and the fireplaces are stunning. Not to mention affordable! Carrying my dress around the grounds as we took pictures, held my shoes when I couldn't bare them anymore and brought food to our table at dinner to make sure we ate, I think I told her at one point I was leaving my husband for her! The cake was amazing as well and served in the same manner. will make sure we tell the masses that they should get married at the WoodWinds!!! He made every bit of the planning process SO much easier. The stone terraces, stone verandas, and polished dance ballrooms are all reasons why your wedding day will be one for the books and an event that many will call the best festivity of the decade. Vanessa, Ken, and Michael were constantly keeping me in the loop of timelines and due dates, answering any and all questions I had. The grounds were impeccably manicured, and the planting selections were simply beautiful. The whole staff was so great. They were so easy to work with and very responsive. Our guests loved the food, and it was served so quickly and efficiently! Located on the Connecticut shoreline, the venue offers panoramic ocean views, sprawling grounds, and elegant event space, making it the ideal setting. Located on the UConn Avery Point Campus and just steps away from Long Island Sound, your photographer will absolutely love this spot. s still raving about the food; people could not get enough of it!!! They were always so nice to answer my questions and they quite literally take care of EVERYTHING for you..Vanessa was so nice and guided me leading up to the day. The Branford House Mansion is a historic mansion and wedding venue on the Avery Point Campus of the University of Connecticut in Groton, Connecticut. Going through the process to book, the whole time Vanessa was so responsive with the million questions I had and made it so much easier to book. Everyone here knows what they are doing and my bridal attendant was amazing she was there for everything I needed even just holding my drink while I took pictures! From start to finish, this team was nothing but amazing!! They took care of everything! I cannot wait for our wedding next October. The venue can be rented for 10 hours. Katherine always got back to us quickly with answers to any questions we had and was very helpful when we decided last minute to put a tent up on the patio. Its also a great place for wedding portraits if you have a special vehicle to arrive in! The staff here was phenomenal to deal with especially with how stressful it all can be, they answered all our questions and always got right back to us when called or emaile My fianc and I are thrilled to be having our wedding ceremony and reception at the Woodwinds on 10/13/18. Curse because it's a lot of work! After meeting with Vanessa and taking a tour of the We cannot express how the staff had made our decision to host our September 2018 wedding so evident and worry free . The only reason I am giving a 4/5 is because there was a another wed Woodwinds is amazing! WoodWinds is an esteemed wedding venue located in Branford, CT. A much sought-after location, this luxurious estate presents couples with an elegant setting for their special day. HoliMont Main Office: 716.699.2320. We are very excited to have our wedding there is coming march! The Woodwinds exceeded our expectations. She was so helpful along the way, answering all of my My fianc and are so excited to get married here next year! The Branford House is a beautiful venue, and perfect for our unique day! The food was phenomenal and the venetian table was amazing!! Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! The grounds surrounding the stately Branford House mansion are breathtaking. The Woodwinds is such an amazing place to get married! The bar staff was so friendly and attentive. The uplighting, the tables, the decor, every little detail was done just as we had planned and discussed. I highly recommend the Woodwinds for your wedding venue. With a capacity of 200 guests you can spread out over three beautiful rooms or enjoy the expansive grounds. Our guest are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was! The ambiance, the food, the setup, the staff, every little detail was top notch. get, the staff was so helpful, polite, even the chef was super nice! and the food is SO good! Everyone that attended our wedding i We are beyond pleased with the service we received at WoodWinds. The venue is absolutely beautiful and we ended up with a late-summer afternoon wedding on the lawn as the sun set and sail boats quietly coasted in the water. Katherine was very easy to work with--she was responsive and helpful and very accommodating. Ken was also totally accommodating when we made several changes to our guest list and seating chart in the week leading up to our wedding due to last minute cancellations. Im happy with how everything was! With a capacity of 200 guests you can spread out over three beautiful rooms or enjoy the expansive grounds. It was a Saturday in October, as most weddings are. We are in complete awe over how wonderful our wedding was. Let me just say, this place is AMAZING! We are thankful for choosing them. Caitlyn was my maitre d and she too was very attentive of my husband and I she kept us fed and hydrated in between all the pictures and video takes. Any questions I had they were answered within minutes! My fiance, parents, and I met with Vanessa to take a tour of the venue on 9/16/17 . They were so easy to communicate with. We had looked at nearly 20 venues and had it narrowed down to a few. Its a mansion on the water, what can I say. We had a winter wedding so the beauty of the inside was critical for us.
2023 Winter Classic Tickets, Silver Nitrate And Hydrochloric Acid Physical Or Chemical Change, Articles B