And its also the first time collectors got to see a photo that was different than the one on his 1963 Topps rookie card (recycled for the 1964 issue). Sandy Koufax #665 Prices | 1990 Topps | Baseball Cards Sports Cards > Baseball Cards > topps > 1990 Topps Sandy Koufax #665 1990 Topps + Wishlist Buy/Sell Item Details Show Historic Prices Ungraded Grade 7 Grade 8 Grade 9 BGS 9.5 PSA 10 See an incorrect/misclassified sale? In this case if we agree it's worth $48,000 then we would pay $36,000 to $38,400. $9,990.00 $39.95 shipping or Best Offer 1994 Classic #1 Michael Jordan $3.00 $0.99 shipping Only 3 left 1994 Stadium Club: # 85 Ken Griffey Jr. NM-MT OR BETTER *GMCARDS* $0.79 0 bids $4.95 shipping 9d 22h 1955 Topps Brooklyn Dodgers 5-card Lot: Podres, Walker, Gilliam, Amoros, Black Roger Maris Card Values | PSA Collector Guide - PSA Blog 0% Track your collection for free. PSA Home | At the bottom of each front is the players name, team and position below his portrait in gold. Consisting of 572 cards, each measuring 2-1/2" tall by 3-1/2" wide, the set is best remembered for its horizontal design and sun-drenched hues. In truth, his games started fell from 40 in 1963 to 28 in 1964, the year shown on this classic card. Once again, gem mint grades are limited to fewer than 10 copies, so it's exceptionally rare. I can offer my FedEx account with 2-day shipping, fully insured, all covered by me. Buying 1 spot in the break guarantees you 1 card from the set. The set displays very well in graded conditions as low as 4, making even the rookie cards and key veterans relatively affordable. At the time, even though Nolan Ryan took down Walter Johnsons strikeout record first, and even though Ryan was a couple of years younger than Lefty, many (most?) The prices shown are the lowest prices available for Bob Gibson the last time we updated. Average ungraded base card value (excludes parallels) for 1965 Topps 1965 Topps - Basic Checklist Rankings at PSA Set Registry Click here to Rate, Notes: I keep a LIST of card shows I'll be attending. Think back to what you or your dad did with those cards back in 1965. Issued in multiple series, the cards were distributed in both five-cent and one-cent wax packs. 1965 Topps Baseball Lot of 35 Different Cards | eBay Then take a look at the grimacing, aged, stressed visage on Rajahs 1965 Topps card. | Compare vs. Please try again. This Clemente card could be an advertisement for a studio portrait shop, so perfect is the framing, and so sharp is the image. From the point this card was issued until Maris hung up his spikes in 1968, he never again managed more than 13 home runs in a single season. There are only 57 copies with a grade of 9, and ZERO cards have been graded a perfect 10! The Topps Embossed inserts featurea total of 72 cards and each measure 2-1/8" x3-1/2". 1963 TOPPS PETE ROSE 537; 1964 TOPPS PETE ROSE ALL-STAR ROOKIE 125 (6.00) 1965 TOPPS PETE ROSE 207 (6.00) Baseball Cards - 1965 Topps Embossed | PSA CardFacts Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Baseball Cards - 1965 Topps - Images | PSA CardFacts 1965 Topps # 1965 Topps Baseball Complete Set - DeansCards.com The 1965 Topps Embossed baseball set consists of 72 cards measuring 2-1/8" by 3-1/2", randomly dispersed within the 1965 Topps baseball packs. Prices are updated daily based upon 1965 Topps listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. Eddie Mathews - DeansCards.com Both insert sets create a challenge for master set builders as it took several decades for them to be fully appreciated. Hall of Fame Parallels & Grades [Base] See the rankings as for this Baseball Company Sets set on 2/28/2023 4:06:07 AM. My aunt worked for Topps between 1961-1969. Valid only on ground/standard shipping. Free shipping for many products! 1965 topps baseball cards psa for sale | eBay Prices are updated daily based upon 1965 Topps listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. 1965 Topps Baseball Checklist, Set Info, Key Cards and More Greatest/worst trade ever? Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) & PSA/DNA are divisions of Collectors Universe, Inc. Get free collecting news from leading hobby professionals, in-depth articles, breaking news, insightful videos & more! Greatest second baseman of all-time? About eBay; Announcements; Community; BUY YOUR 1965 TOPPS BASEBALL SET BREAK SPOT HERE. Please click "report it" to notify admin. I know what you're thinking: sell at 80%? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1965 Topps Set-Break #457 Bob Kennedy MGR NR-MINT *GMCARDS* at the best online prices at eBay! 1965 TOPPS #9 AL PITCHING LEADERS DEAN CHANCE-JUAN PIZARRO PSA 9 A3394610-294 $5.50 5 bids $6.00 shipping 1d 22h Juan Pizarro 1972 Topps (AUCTION IS FOR ONE CARD) $0.25 3 bids Free shipping 4d 21h 1965 O-Pee-Chee #125 Juan Pizarro PSA 8 NM-MT $0.79 0 bids $5.95 shipping 6d 21h It was a momentous year for the team, and especially for Robinson himself. This set survived the walls and bikes and looks incredible. When the opportunity to purchase a complete 1965 Topps baseball set, fully graded by, To see other reasons as well read our article. Baseball Card Values. 1965 Topps #300 Sandy Koufax : 7 - NM. I bet you opened up your nickel pack of cards and either played a game of FLIPor put the cards in your bike spokes to make your ride sound like a motorcycle. Bob Gibson (1965 Topps) Details More Photos of 1965 Topps: Bob Gibson #320 Baseball Cards Main Image Bob Gibson prices (Baseball Cards 1965 Topps) are updated daily for each source listed above. Sandy Koufax #300 Prices | 1965 Topps | Baseball Cards - SportsCardsPro If you choose not to sell the cards, I'll ship them back shipping fees paid by us! 1965 Topps #581 Tony Perez Rookie Card RC PSA 2 GOOD Cincinnati Reds. I can just sell my cards on eBay or auction houses and get the full 100% value Two reasons you would consider to selling to us: FEES to sell them yourself via eBay or auction houses and TIME it takes to sell them. Houston Astros cards in 1st series read HOUSTON on the pennant on front as they changed their name in December 1964. Short prints (SP) and double prints (DP) are noted below. Buy from multiple sellers, and get all your cards in one shipment. or Best Offer. Prices are updated daily based upon 1965 Topps Embossed listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. Certification numbers appear in the lower right of the encapsulated label or on the oval DNA sticker. 1965 Topps Baseball Pete Rose #207 PSA 5 EX Reds | eBay No More Secrets Puzzle Game, 1965 Topps 134 Mickey Mantle 1964 World Series mantless Clutch Hr #139, World Series Game 3 [Mantle's Clutch HR] #134, N. L. Rookie Stars [Perez, Collins, Ricketts] #581, AL Strikeout Ldrs. Main Image . ), 1965 Topps Baseball Dennis Bennett #147 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, Fritz Ackley/Steve Carlton 1965 Topps Rookie Stars #477 PSA 3, 1965 Topps Baseball Lenny Green #588 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps Baseball Dalton Jones #178 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps Baseball Dave Morehead #434 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps LEE MAYE #407 PSA 9 (MINT) Milwaukee Braves BASEBALL CARD. I once met a father-son duo that drove eight hours from Virginia to meet me to sell a Michael Jordan rookie card stored in Tupperware since 1986 - great read, One of the reasons I'm able to pay more for collections than other companies is because of the sister company to Just Collect -. 1965 Topps Embossed. Price: US $39.99 (approx C $54.18) View original item Sell one like this We found something similar Hover to zoom Have one to sell? Home Sports Card Sets Baseball Card Sets 1960-1969 Baseball Cards 1965 Topps Baseball Cards. Enjoy the PSA Set Registry in a truly mobile environment. That summer, collectors were greeted to this wise and powerful looking veteran version of The Say Hey Kid, and the card itself was immortalized as part of the inimitable 1982 Kmart 25th Anniversary set. Joe Torre Autographed Signed 1965 Topps #12 Embossed Baseball Card . Just Collect is always buying vintage sports and non-sports cards from 1879 to 1979 as well as select modern cards. Simple they paced the world in appearing on Tony Perez rookie cards. You can read about me, Leighton, right, If you choose to mail your cards for an appraisal, I, will evaluate your cards for FREE still. There are also more options in the form of checklists and team cards. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. The other candidates on the pasteboard were Rene Lachemann, Johnny Odom, and Skip Lockwood, all of whom found Major League success in one form or another. If you have a collection that you are considering selling, contact me today to discuss or get my industry-leading purchase offer. PSA Set Registry. 1965 Topps Baseball PSA Graded. Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) & PSA/DNA Authentication Services, Professional Sports Memorabilia Authentication. One of the reasons I'm able to pay more for collections than other companies is because of the sister company to Just Collect -Vintage Breaks. Despite this, therelease is also notable as one of theeasiervintage sets to complete. EX 5. Cheapest, Sets For 2021 2021 Panini Baseball (Check Invent. Listed this week are a few dozen PSA high grade 1957, 1958 and 1970 Topps baseball cards. Hank Aaron #170 Prices | 1965 Topps | Baseball Cards - SportsCardsPro Read our methodology . Free shipping for many products! Pete Rose Card Values | PSA Collector Guide Fully PSA-Graded 1965 Topps Baseball Complete Set Purchase - Just Collect Braves, 1965 Topps Baseball Eddie Bressoud SP #525 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps #443 6th Series Checklist PSA 8, Willie Mays Giants HOF 1965 Topps Baseball Card #250 PSA 6 (EX-MT) x416, 1965 Topps Baseball Gary Geiger #452 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps #346 Bobby Bragan PSA 8. You have to pay the commission of 5% on the $40,000, netting you $38,000 for your set. This is why some cards were gem mint and so on. While they are popular and valuable, the majority of the top RC names are part of multi-player cards. 1965 TOPPS BASEBALL CARDS LOT OF (50). The Topps Iron-On Transfers measure 2" x3" with a checklist of 72 players. The cards ranked by Value: 1965 Topps #350 Mickey Mantle : PSA 6 - EX/MT. Because, suddenly age 34, Mr. Cub Ernie Banks had spent his entire career playing for Cubs teams that rarely touched contention and never tasted October baseball. Each card features a large player color photograph framed with a thin red line and white border; the player's name and position are printed within the border area. 1965 Topps Baseball Complete Your Set You Pick 1-100 Vg/Ex - Ex -Ex/Mint $2.19 $0.57 shipping 1965 Topps Baseball High Grade Single Cards U-Pick $2.00 to $17.99 $1.00 shipping 1965 Topps Home Run Leaders Harmon Killebrew Boog Powell Mickey Mantle #3 HOF $104.51 Was: $133.99 Free shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Whether you're looking for a card to complete your set, or going all-in on a hot prospect, there is something for every collector. 1964 Topps Stand-up Baseball Hank Aaron PSA 5 | eBay Something went wrong. eBay Final value fees are about 12% of the total sale up to $7,500 per card and then 2.35% of the portion of the sale over $7,500. In that spirit, here are the 12 most valuable 1965 Topps baseball cards, as listed in the PSA Sports Market Report Price Guide for copies in PSA 7 (NM) condition. Pete Rose Professional Sports PSA Baseball Cards, Topps Pete Rose Baseball 1965 Season Sports Trading Cards & Accessories, WISE, MCDANIEL, HOWSER,BUFORD, GROAT Condition: -- Time left: 3d 20h | Current bid: US $15.00 [ 2 bids ] ApproximatelyC $20.47 Bid Amount Enter US $15.50 or more Place bid Add to Watch list Longtime member Shipping: US $6.50 (approx C $8.87) Standard Shipping | See details Carl Yastrzemski Card Values | PSA Collector Guide - PSA Blog Given the popularity of the set, the design has been brought back by Topps on several occasions. Topps Professional Sports PSA Baseball Card Lots, Topps Chrome Baseball Sports Trading Card Lots; Additional site navigation. List by Card #, You own: 0 / 603 items Contact seller PELE 1965 PERFETTI CANDY PSA 4 VG-EX Just 7 ever graded,no other higher Condition: Used Price: US $2,500.00 ApproximatelyC $3,391.38 Buy It Now Add to cart Best Offer: Make offer Add to Watch list Returns accepted Longtime member Shipping: US $90.00 (approx C $122.09)Flat Rate Freight. 1965 Topps Baseball - 32 Card Lot $39.99 Free shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED 1965 Topps NL HR Leaders #4* BCCG 9* Mays/Williams/Callison/Cepeda/Jim Hart $249.00 Free shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED 1965 Topps Willie Mays BVG 5 Excellent Giants #250 BGS Nice Eye Appeal The entire lowerportion of the card contains a filledbanner withlines extending around the card, forming a border. Check out the Just Collect buy list bloghere. Legendary slugger following through on a powerful swing, watching the flight of a (probably imaginary) baseball as it clears the outfield fence , Yankees pennant waving in the forefront of the card design . Need Help? Promotional fees would be on top of that. Just Collect Owner Leighton Sheldon Speaking at The Mint Collective, SGC Grading Offering $9 Grading for 2023 Topps Series 1 Baseball Cards, 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Rookie Card Graded SGC 8 Sold for $600,000, Copyright 2017-2019 by Just Collect, Inc. Every card in the set had been given a grade of no lower than 8! Key cards in this set include: Sandy Koufax (#8), Mickey Mantle (#11), Roberto Clemente (#19), Willie Mays (#27), Hank Aaron (#59) and numerous other Hall of Famers. 1965 Topps Baseball Cards Lot of (50). Wise, Mcdaniel, Howser,Buford Ive been told that ink batts were replaced when they reached a certain level, and believe this is why some cards, like other years were replaced. In 1965, Jim Hunter was just Jim Hunter, one of four 1965 ROOKIE STARS who may or may not become a real star for the old Kansas City As. So the RC he shares with Fritz Ackley climbed to $20, $30, $50, and more. In case you forgot, 1965 was the year Mays set a personal record with 52 home runs and won the National League MVP award. And that rookie card today is an $80 buy in PSA 7 condition. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2008-2023 The Cardboard Connection. Not too awful long after all that, he was a Hall of Famer. Because the backs feature every year of stats for each player, some cards have plenty of extra room while the more seasoned players have none. Combo Rookie Stars cards, found throughout the checklist, are largely paired by team and feature two to four players on each card. Click on any card to see more graded card prices, historic prices, and past sales. X. 1965 Topps Tony Perez Rookie PSA 5 Collins, Ricketts RC Stars #581 Baseball Card, 1965 Topps Baseball Jack Lamabe #88 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 TOPPS PETE ROSE CARD - #207 - PSA 6 EX-MT - New PSA Label, 1965 Topps #415 Curt Flood PSA 8. Fully PSA-Graded 1965 Topps Baseball Complete Set Purchase. 1965 Topps Baseballis a great entry-level set for collectors looking to test the waters of vintage collecting. 1965 O-pee-chee Baseball 7 card lot, #183, #180, #165, #151, #94, #83 Topps Tony Perez Baseball 1965 Season Sports Trading Cards Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) & PSA/DNA are divisions of Collectors Universe, Inc. Get free collecting news from leading hobby professionals, in-depth articles, breaking news, insightful videos & more! The prices shown are the lowest prices available for Chuck . The black and gold of the Pittsburgh heros Pirates cap is nifty and complemented perfectly by the banner at the bottom with the buccaneer logo. See details Click on any card to see more graded card prices, historic prices, and past sales. World Series Highlights (#132-139) document the thrilling seven-game series between the St. Louis Cardinals and New York Yankees. But his place in history, strained as it may have been, was already cemented, and this card fetches $70 or more in slabbed NM condition. This card looks for all the world like one of those leaders cards until you realize the bottom row features Kevin Collins and Dave Ricketts. Whether you're looking for a card to complete your set, or going all-in on a hot prospect, there is something for every collector. 1965 Topps Embossed card list & price guide. Read our methodology . This set is rah-rah all the way, with waving team pennants, big bold photos, lots of color, and plenty of powerful swings and pitchers on display. 1965 Topps Baseball Rico Petrocelli ROOKIE #74 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, STEVE CARLTON PSA 8 1965 TOPPS BASEBALL #477 ROOKIE STARS RC NM-MT HOF 8170, 1965 Topps Baseball Bill Monbouquette #142 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps Baseball Dick Radatz #295 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps Baseball San Francisco Giants Team Card #379 PSA 8.5 GIANTS NM-MT+, 1965 Topps Baseball Larry Dierker ROOKIE #409 PSA 9 ASTROS MINT, 1965 Topps Denny McLain #236 PSA 7 NM Rookie RC Detroit Tigers, 1965 Topps Baseball Tommie Agee ROOKIE #166 PSA 9 INDIANS MINT, Roger Maris Signed 1965 Topps Baseball Card #155 PSA Certified Auto, 1965 Topps Baseball Russ Nixon #162 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps Baseball Boston Red Sox Team Card #403 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 TOPPS #477 CARDINALS ROOKIES F. ACKLEY/STEVE CARLTON PSA 4 VG-EX RC, 1965 Topps Baseball Card #300 Sandy Koufax Los Angeles Dodgers - PSA 4 2094, 1965 Topps Baseball Bob Tillman #222 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps Baseball Ed Connolly SP ROOKIE #543 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps Baseball Chuck Schilling #272 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 Topps Baseball Felix Mantilla #29 PSA 9 BOSTON RED SOX MINT, 1965 TOPPS #526 ATHLETICS ROOKIE STARS JIM HUNTER PSA 8 NM-MT! I once met a father-son duo that drove eight hours from Virginia to meet me to sell a Michael Jordan rookie card stored in Tupperware since 1986 - great readhere. Collectors can also find the rookie card for Masanori Murakami (#282), the first Japanese MLB player. Free shipping for many products! 1955 TOPPS BASEBALL CARDS COMPLETE SET ( 1-210) w/ 53 Psa Cards! When Steve Carlton won another strikeout title in 1983 and ended the season as the all-time leader in Ks, this card caught fire in the hobby. My eBay link is in the footing of my post. If you have a collection that you want appraised, pleasecontact usand I would be happy to discuss your collection and help you understand the real cash value of your collection in the current marketplace. PSA Gem Mint 10: $31.08. 1965 Topps - [Base] Baseball Cards - COMC 1976 topps baseball cards most valuable. Most Valuable Rookie Card in Every Topps Baseball Set, 1952-2020
Para Que Sirve La Flunarizina, Articles OTHER